Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Town was pretty massively OP, but it was close so I'm fine with it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also I received the boat at the end Grizz. Just in time to escape from death!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Also I received the boat at the end Grizz. Just in time to escape from death!
...so who gave it to you?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Scotty gave it to me

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Town was pretty massively OP, but it was close so I'm fine with it.
I don't think so but probably just because Gonzo was being so stupid with his power

i had a 2/22 chance of not being a townie :'( and naturally Gonzo starts the lynch mob the night I would of gotten to use it

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Maybe jr will give us a resume of all the night actions!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. Would love to see how all the night actions played out this game, there are quite a few things that were kinda mindfucks to some of us.

I will say this, McGee nailed it when he said we stole the "Dating Advice" and used it to double-kill. I killed Snicho and Gonzo that night haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why was there a Traitor when the mafia had no way of finding him and recruiting him?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Also damn you vidae you had me as a follower of yours! I thought you were good

#MoncriefArmy
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Why was there a Traitor when the mafia had no way of finding him and recruiting him?
Three of us did have night actions in broth's stalking, my thieving, and the role blocker, plus there's the kill action. I'm guessing any of those would have recruited him.

sig by BoneKrusher
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
if they targeted him at any time he would of turned

Old 07-06-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were 4 Mafia against 18 Townies, and I had no abilities as the Godfather besides sending the kill. Townies had a Protector, Jailkeeper, Two investigators, a Vigilante, a Gifter, a Tracker, a Watcher, and some super beefy Jack of All Trades. Town was definitely OP.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
There were 4 Mafia against 18 Townies, and I had no abilities as the Godfather besides sending the kill. Townies had a Protector, Jailkeeper, Two investigators, a Vigilante, a Gifter, a Tracker, a Watcher, and some super beefy Jack of All Trades. Town was definitely OP.
But the JOAT was Gonzo which has to be some kind of equalizer since he was ****ing insane the entire time.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, ****, I almost screwed that up.

But yay town!

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz who would you have killed with your power?

I killed Renji's ass because I knew he was evil and figured I was dead that night but I also figured they would not waste a role block on me when they were killing me. I knew ******* Vidae was evil, and SBH I was surprised wasn't actually evil but he really did play like he was.

You can say I was stupid with my powers but I commuted to save my ass night one (would have died I bet). I tried to kill mafia night two. Night three I watched Snicho who I thought would be killed. Night 4 I killed mafia. Hard to use my powers any better than that.

Woot, what the **** were you doing all game. You played like a crazy person. I thought you had to be evil just with how consistently you voted to lynch good people.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
But the JOAT was Gonzo which has to be some kind of equalizer since he was ****ing insane the entire time.
Explain to me how? I actually thought you may be evil just with how you ignored your investigation of IBC coming back wrong before you investigated me.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

1 Vigilante
1 Protector
1 Watcher
1 Investigator
1 Gifter
1 JOAT
1 9% @ 2x Vigilante(Mother)

vs

1 Godfather(BP Serial Killer)
1 Thief
1 Stalker
1 Role Blocker
1 Traitor

Old 07-06-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

And I was gonna kill vidae and gonzo with my powers

Old 07-06-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You cannot count a traitor unless it is found... He was basically a townie.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

he wasn't trying to help the town win

also whats The Dean do?

Old 07-06-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I played like a crazy man ?! uh

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-06-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a traitor he is a townie until he swaps. He shouldn't be counted toward the Mafia.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he wasn't trying to help the town win

also whats The Dean do?
Cigaro said he was a jailkeeper so I'm assuming that was all it did.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
1 Vigilante
1 Protector
1 Watcher
1 Investigator
1 Gifter
1 JOAT
1 9% @ 2x Vigilante(Mother)

vs

1 Godfather(BP Serial Killer)
1 Thief
1 Stalker
1 Role Blocker
1 Traitor
You don't count Traitor. You had two Investigators. Yeah, one was "Incompetent" but the results weren't randomed, he literally got the opposite result. That is as good as a normal Investigator once you figured it out.

Role Blocker was super helpful. Thief was solid. Stalker was ok.

The town was OP no matter how you slice it.

And for the record, I was the one that found out the song and it did give a 1x Commute, I just didn't use it. It was plausible as to why I didn't die though. Go me.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I was Autumn Reeser btw. Holy crap she's hot

#MoncriefArmy