Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Gonzo is a werewolf so this at least gives us a chance

Vote: JBond

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Well this is weird.

Because my vision of Shane came back as good.
I trust you far less then CJ at this point.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
well based on CJ's info, I have to vote Shane. if he comes back good, we'll know CJ is a liar and we can make him the lynch tomorrow. there's probably just the same chance of hitting on a WW this way as RR or voting for Gonzo.

unvote: Gonzo
vote: Shane
I assure you I'm not lying. I just know with the changing nature of this game, I feel it serves the town better to get info that will help the town out there in the open ASAP.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god damnit Snicho. just when I thought we had something to go on you come and make it a complete crapshoot again. so who is the liar?

Snicho has seemed awfully set on making Gonzo the lynch and might not want to lose that momentum. I'm going to stick with Shane. at least it gives us info on which of CJ/Snicho is the liar tomorrow
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
oh god damnit Snicho. just when I thought we had something to go on you come and make it a complete crapshoot again. so who is the liar?

Snicho has seemed awfully set on making Gonzo the lynch and might not want to lose that momentum. I'm going to stick with Shane. at least it gives us info on which of CJ/Snicho is the liar tomorrow
The way Snicho was so adamant about killing someone who has a high chance of not being a WW makes me incredibly suspicious of him.

Hence why I trust CJ far more.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wont lie. I attacked Gonzo last night. But I also used my seer thingy on Jbond. I dont know what happened to Gonzo. The only thing I got back was that Shane was good.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
So when does a seer get their results? Wouldn't they already know that they are the seer at that point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

I have accounted for that but I won't tell SHHHH
Quote:
Ok people no RR. Shane I had the same odds as you. Did yours change last night?
1. This is why I think my abilities will be crap tomorrow
2. Birds of a feather theory ( ie. another reason snicho is on my "watch closely" list)

Old 07-06-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wont lie. I attacked Gonzo last night. But I also used my seer thingy on Jbond. I dont know what happened to Gonzo. The only thing I got back was that Shane was good.
So you just confirmed you are a WW.
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
The way Snicho was so adamant about killing someone who has a high chance of not being a WW makes me incredibly suspicious of him.

Hence why I trust CJ far more.
yeah, and no matter how this ends we come out of it with info on who we should target for the lynch tomorrow. I have the same feeling about Snicho, hence my sticking with Shane as the vote.
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
1. This is why I think my abilities will be crap tomorrow
2. Birds of a feather theory ( ie. another reason snicho is on my "watch closely" list)
My odds for being a wolf or seer, are now at an equal value after last night :/
Old 07-06-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
So you just confirmed you are a WW.
No. I have percentages to do both. Which is what i thought everyone got?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
My odds for being a wolf or seer, are now at an equal value after last night :/
Equally low or equally high?

Old 07-06-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Equally low or equally high?
I'd say they are still low. My WW one went unchanged. Whilst my seer percentage increased.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd say they are still low. My WW one went unchanged. Whilst my seer percentage increased.
That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. If you got a "see" off that means you should have a semi high probability already.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

My probabilities are at 1 out of 4

Last edited by Snicho : 07-06-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Snicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
My probabilities are at 25%.
1. I didn't think we could quote our %'s

2. My seer abilities are far better then that now, so why would should we trust your lesser abilities?

3. So you have a 1 in 4 chance of being a WW and you don't expect us to be concerned?

Old 07-06-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, I don't even know if I'm a werewolf :( Don't kill me.

Vote: Gonzo

For lying!

If I end up as a werewolf, you can gladly kill me though, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
1. I didn't think we could quote our %'s

2. My seer abilities are far better then that now, so why would should we trust your lesser abilities?

3. So you have a 1 in 4 chance of being a WW and you don't expect us to be concerned?
Oh **** really?

Im not saying you should trust them. Im just telling you what I got back.

No I dont think you should be concerned. My Seering percentage went up. Not my WW one. I dont even care. Im just trying to be completely honest here.

Edit: front page says nothing about not being allowed to quote percentages?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude, I don't even know if I'm a werewolf :( Don't kill me.

Vote: Gonzo

For lying!

If I end up as a werewolf, you can gladly kill me though, lol.
I understand this JBond VS Gonzo rivalry but it seems like he is highly unlikely to be a wolf yet you still want to kill him. Shouldn't that be suspicious.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Shouldnt anyone who doesnt want to lynch Gonzo be suspicious? Seriously. Gonzo just creates so much confusion even if he does get people talking.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Shouldnt anyone who doesnt want to lynch Gonzo be suspicious? Seriously. Gonzo just creates so much confusion even if he does get people talking.
You are saying "we should kill Gonzo even though he is likely good because I don't want to deal with his ****"

and I am the one that is suspicious.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I seriously get the feeling gonzo is lying about the 66% and is trying to find someone who actually has more than that to help the werewolves. COming out and stating your dying percentage just helps the werewolves to figure out who they are.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
not after CJ explicitly stated he saw Shane as evil and that his odds are higher than yours. the timing of your entry into the whole argument was right as Gonzo was losing momentum as the lynch vote. considering how adamant you've been on voting/targeting Gonzo, it came across as very suspicious and made CJ appear far more trustworthy than you. at this point, not voting Shane is the odd move
Old 07-06-2012, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
You are saying "we should kill Gonzo even though he is likely good because I don't want to deal with his ****"

and I am the one that is suspicious.

Basically. Yes.

Look, you now all know my percentage. You now all know that im neutral (kinda). Obviously, not many people are prepared to jump on the lynch Gonzo bandwagon. So be it. Its not like we have any full proof evidence to go on right now. Two results have come back saying opposite things about Jbond. Go figure.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
[color="DarkGreen"]

- Refrain from editing your posts.

Quote:
I'm assuming we can't post our percentages?
Quote:
I will say no to that just to see how it works much like role claiming I feel it cheapens the game.

You also edited your post.
What gives, man?