Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-06-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again the town gathers after seeing Renji die the way he did yesterday. They can only ask am I next? But for right now there are no dead bodies in the town.

With 10 people left in the town 6 are needed for majority.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Snicho

I'm assuming a link between him and Shane.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****. Well this looks bad. I legit got results he was good. But I guess its inevitable that im gonna get lycnhed today.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after having 0% chance of being a townie yesterday it seems that I have become one

I DON'T KNOW WTF IS GOING ON

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
****. Well this looks bad. I legit got results he was good. But I guess its inevitable that im gonna get lycnhed today.
What results do you have today?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have none. I didn't get anything back. My odds went down and I didn't get a death percentage back. I'm so confused. Also it's interesting gonzo didn't die despite the fact that he was so convinced he would.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never had a death percentage so not too sure what that actually is(wouldn't know if I had it anyways)

actually he brothed up - 0% for me :)

Last edited by fenikz : 07-06-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am thinking maybe I didn't die because Shane was lynched. All I know is that being a townie was not even mentioned before I got my new odds. Now I have a 50 percent chance of being one. That said Snicho is the obvious vote right now.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Why would I so blatantly come out saying I got results saying he was good if I was a werewolf? That's such an idiot move on my behalf. I seriously had no idea he was a wolf.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why would I so blatantly come out saying I got results saying he was good if I was a werewolf? That's such an idiot move on my behalf. I seriously had no idea he was a wolf.
My thinking is that because nobody has any idea what is going on and because Shane is thought of as trustworthy you felt safe backing him up. What do you propose the town does?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

I actually have no idea. I don't know what's going on. I tried to use my seer thing on fenikz but got nothing back. I propose that we just talk I out, see what everyone else has to say before you decide to lynch me.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I actually have no idea. I don't know what's going on. I tried to use my seer thing on fenikz but got nothing back. I propose that we just talk I out, see what everyone else has to say before you decide to lynch me.
I do find it odd that you apparently got a result back that said Shane is good one night and now today get nothing back on Fenikz.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

I agree, it is weird. This game is just different. Maybe my results were false?
Old 07-06-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

step into my Stargate we will hash things out

Old 07-06-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the tablet. Will try to keep up but at this point clearly CJ was right. Unless CJ has a result other wise I am voting with the person I am most suspicious of.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

Snicho (4):
Gonzo, Cigaro, IBC, SBH

With 9 people alive 5 are needed for majority

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 07-06-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see any situation where Snicho shouldn't be the vote here. Whether he lied intentionally or not, there seems to be some link betseen he and Shane. Can't quite think of any other reason Broth would give him results saying Shane is good.

vote: Snicho
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Vote Count

Snicho (4):
Gonzo, Cigaro, IBC, SBH

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

This is so ****. Why would I be given results saying he was good when I have odds. The fact I have odds means im neither Ww or seer.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Unvote: Snicho

Too fast.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Right now I still want to lynch Snicho, but he too quickly moved to being lynched for my liking. I would like to hear from everyone first before things proceed.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-06-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good call there. would be good to hear from CJ to see if he maybe watched Snicho/got anymore information.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fenikz came back good.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from fishing, so I popped that up to get in before the lock. My numbers must not have changed as I was given none in my PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Vote Count

Snicho (3):
Gonzo, IBC, SBH

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: