Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It was a spiteful joke at your expense, so I'm sorry. It's probably more of a sensitive issue than I realize.
I thought it was ******* hilarious. Someone has a guilty conscious haha.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am against voting for CMD. The dude hasn't posted once. ONCE. He could be a cop, or a tracker, or some other uber role. Let him speak at least. If you still want to lynch him after that, then go for it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Looks like I'll be getting mod killed at some point. The rule should either say it is strictly prohibited, or it is not. Otherwise we will argue non-stop over what role-revealing 'unnecessarily' actually means. Under what situation can I reveal? As the word isn't defined, I see no reason why someone who does role reveal would be mod killed for it. In fact, it would make zero sense if they were.
I could replace you right now if you want.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am against voting for CMD. The dude hasn't posted once. ONCE. He could be a cop, or a tracker, or some other uber role. Let him speak at least. If you still want to lynch him after that, then go for it.
I'm just voting in hope that it'll get his attention.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
This is literally what I ALWAYS do in the first, ALWAYS.
I always think it is ********. Making others do your dirty work. I don't like it.

Caddy, quit being an asshole. Don't reveal, it's simple. If you plan on getting mod killed just find a replacement.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I could replace you right now if you want.
I just want to know what 'unnecessarily' means. You had to know someone (likely me) would look for a loophole. I always look for loopholes.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just want to know what 'unnecessarily' means. You had to know someone (likely me) would look for a loophole. I always look for loopholes.
If you're about to be lynched it isn't unnecessary. If you're sitting here on day two and go "lols I investigated " then it would ruin the game we set up. It really is that simple.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I always think it is ********. Making others do your dirty work. I don't like it.

Caddy, quit being an asshole. Don't reveal, it's simple. If you plan on getting mod killed just find a replacement.
It's just sitting back and watching you argue with someone, more often than not. I still think Cigaro is suspicious, if you want to play it like that. But I'm never a fan of voting for someone so quickly unless it's an inactive and I want to get their attention.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If anyone has any question on whether they think it is unnecessary or not, they can always PM the mods to ask. There are four of us so it shouldn't take long for one of us to respond. Use your discretion, if you think its unnecessary, it probably is. If you are on the fence about it, just ask us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
If anyone has any question on whether they think it is unnecessary or not, they can always PM the mods to ask. There are four of us so it shouldn't take long for one of us to respond. Use your discretion, if you think its unnecessary, it probably is. If you are on the fence about it, just ask us.
Viddy is getting mad at me in IRC =(

Old 07-09-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It's just sitting back and watching you argue with someone, more often than not. I still think Cigaro is suspicious, if you want to play it like that. But I'm never a fan of voting for someone so quickly unless it's an inactive and I want to get their attention.
With a 24 hour cap and it getting later we should make a decision relatively soon. I can't do all the heavy lifting. So what you are saying is you are never a fan of voting people early yet you are adamantly for a lynch? Sounds like you want to sit back and watch the town fight it out among ourselves.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Viddy is getting mad at me in IRC =(
Because you're acting like a knob. :)

Old 07-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can Snicho role reveal now mods?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Caddy could eat a knob at night.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Can Snicho role reveal now mods?
A Snicho reveal is never unnecessary.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Caddy could eat a knob at night.
I could, but I won't.

vote Gonzo

Old 07-09-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (5) - CJ, Cigaro, JR, sbh, broth
Cigaro (3) - Shane, Renji, Forenci
CMD (4) - ATL, Gonzo, TH, Brodeur
Brodeur (1) - D-Unit
Gonzo (1) - Caddy

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unlynch

Im going to bed.

With my last words before i sleep i curse gonzo

vote gonzo

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Great reasoning as always gents. I detect jealousy.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and now we're working backwards. the only person who I have a remote suspicion of right now is D-Unit. he popped in earlier, said he was good and gave a passable reason for not being totally invested. then he votes for Broduer because of a vote for CMD based on his inactivity. based on what I've read, it looks like ATL, Gonzo, and TH did pretty much the same thing. maybe there was something I missed, but why single out one of them specifically? some about his play just strikes me as off thus far.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At 245 posts, I am sure every player with a power has enough to base any of there actions on. Why we continue to ponder upon a poor choice escapes me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

D-Unit always votes me on the first day.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
and now we're working backwards. the only person who I have a remote suspicion of right now is D-Unit. he popped in earlier, said he was good and gave a passable reason for not being totally invested. then he votes for Broduer because of a vote for CMD based on his inactivity. based on what I've read, it looks like ATL, Gonzo, and TH did pretty much the same thing. maybe there was something I missed, but why single out one of them specifically? some about his play just strikes me as off thus far.
Because what you need to watch out for are guys who will make a move to jump on board a lynch train. You don't get too curious about the 1st and 2nd guys to vote, but once it starts to move, you watch who's willing to do it... and you watch for their reason.

When I've seen Brodeur be good, he's always been really cautious of who he's voting for. He usually needs really solid evidence. So this stuck out to me.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D-Unit always votes me on the first day.
That's completely made up and untrue. The only thing this is telling me is that you are starting to panic. I can't remember one game where this was true. ...and you couldn't find one either.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Anybody could be anything. Posting has nothing to do with it. This reminds me of when I defended Forenci in the Sesame Street game. We were both evil.