Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-11-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, I know Im good, therefore Im pretty sure we have to take everything with a grain of salt. Im expecting parts of the Newspaper being in the hand of the bad people and vice versa.

Yes i thought RR is better than No lynch. I dont have any idea how that makes me more suspicious? Obviously only to the people who went for the No lynch. RR is basically a lynch, we couldve just as well gotten a mafia member killed. It is not like RR only hurts the town. Jeez.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Like I said, I know Im good, therefore Im pretty sure we have to take everything with a grain of salt. Im expecting parts of the Newspaper being in the hand of the bad people and vice versa.

Yes i thought RR is better than No lynch. I dont have any idea how that makes me more suspicious? Obviously only to the people who went for the No lynch. RR is basically a lynch, we couldve just as well gotten a mafia member killed. It is not like RR only hurts the town. Jeez.
So you thought me dying was better than a no lynch. Why?
Old 07-11-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you thought me dying was better than a no lynch. Why?
Because we got information and cause i found it odd that you went No lynch the first time ever suddenly? Seriously do we really have to go over the whole argument again? ATL just quoted Job explaining everything.

Day 1 is ******* important. Mafia didnt get a chance to talk yet. Its THE prime time for slipups especially during voting history.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because we got information and cause i found it odd that you went No lynch the first time ever suddenly? Seriously do we really have to go over the whole argument again? ATL just quoted Job explaining everything.
I don't care what ATL did. Why would I change up my game if I were evil? Why would I want a no lynch if I were evil? No lynches are never good for the mafia.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

Day 1 is ******* important. Mafia didnt get a chance to talk yet. Its THE prime time for slipups especially during voting history.
So you think I slipped up? Why not go hard after a few people and make them slip up? You did none of that.
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
...I don't like this game anymore. :(
Nothing personal bud. Not yet anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Could this be a "commute" ability we have seen before?
Maybe.

A few ideas:

- Brod was somehow investigating TH, who happens to live in Sante Fe, but either TH turns out to be good, or TH was tailored and appeared good
- Brod has a commute + interact ability and targeted TH
- Brod tried to commute but TH targeted him with some ability that allowed him to "follow" Brod.

I doubt those are the only possibilities, this is just off the top of my head. Either way both of them will need to be careful about what they reveal.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RR is basically a lynch, we couldve just as well gotten a mafia member killed. It is not like RR only hurts the town. Jeez.
But the odds are statistically against it.

As I recall the RR choices, only 1 would have had a favorable possibility of killing a mafia member. That's still favorable odds on a 25% chance at best.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we no lynch every day, is that never good for the mafia? If there was a mafia member in the RR, you don't think they were scared shitless?

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My comment above was toward Gonzo's comment, not CJ's. Just didn't post fast enough.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
So you think I slipped up? Why not go hard after a few people and make them slip up? You did none of that.
No, didnt say that. I said Mafia could slip up not implying you.

Also if you have seen me talk, i tend to believe you are not evil. Yet.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
If we no lynch every day, is that never good for the mafia? If there was a mafia member in the RR, you don't think they were scared shitless?
I don't think anybody suggested a no lynch every day. I assume the mafia would be scared of one of their own dying which is why, you no, they don't generally support no lynches because they never happen. It is very easy to blend in day one as mafia and lynch somebody they know is good.

One thing I am thinking of now, I find it interesting that GOW is already discrediting the paper which right now seems to be our only source of info.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I don't care what ATL did. Why would I change up my game if I were evil? Why would I want a no lynch if I were evil? No lynches are never good for the mafia.
No lynches are good for mafia. Why do you think that people everywhere in the universe in every mafia game besides this board goes for the lynches on the first day?

Old 07-11-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
No, didnt say that. I said Mafia could slip up not implying you.

Also if you have seen me talk, i tend to believe you are not evil. Yet.
So then why vote for me and send me to RR when you knew you would not get the support to take me out?
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. There is flaw is Job's post

2. If you think that a mafia that has access to each other hasn't begun talking on day 1, you are either mafia -trying to misdirect, or naive and will be killed eventually. I know you are too intelligent to be that naive.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Stop being intentionally dense. It isn't a lynch, it's random. A lynch is the will of the town, using votes. And a mafia member can semi-manipulate an RR by voting for somebody even if there's no reason to suspect them, just for the sake of making sure they are in the running for RR. Funny, that sounds kind of like what happened to me when ATL voted for me a bit before the RR.

And no, we couldn't have "just as easily gotten a mafia member killed", OBVIOUSLY, because there are so few mafia members. It is possible that none of the people in the running for RR were mafia. Once again, simple math favors a townie getting selected.

i done stole dis sig
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I don't think anybody suggested a no lynch every day. I assume the mafia would be scared of one of their own dying which is why, you no, they don't generally support no lynches because they never happen. It is very easy to blend in day one as mafia and lynch somebody they know is good.

One thing I am thinking of now, I find it interesting that GOW is already discrediting the paper which right now seems to be our only source of info.
Dude i have explained that. I obviously know that Im not evil and im the only one explicitly named in that article. That is why im discrediting it. Cause i know its wrong...

Old 07-11-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
So then why vote for me and send me to RR when you knew you would not get the support to take me out?
Dude RR was determined either between player that had a vote or that didnt have a vote. you couldve just as well been not sent to RR.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I want Forenci to come out and talk some more to give us something. He's been the most inactive in terms of posts.

To me, I don't think all this bickering is helping anyone.

Vote: Forenci

Really want to see him and D-Unit get more in the game.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
No lynches are good for mafia. Why do you think that people everywhere in the universe in every mafia game besides this board goes for the lynches on the first day?
Because they are fun and provide info. That is why I do it. Lynching someone good is waaaaay better than a no lynch for the mafia. Way better. Look what happened, CMD died and was good. What info did we find out? That is partially on you right there along with Caddy and Deep and anybody who was a lone vote for someone who had no chance of being lynched. A consensus is always best for the town, mafia loves it when their isn't one. Just look at the last few games with those looooong ass days because everybody was split, the mafia has done well in those.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
1. There is flaw is Job's post

2. If you think that a mafia that has access to each other hasn't begun talking on day 1, you are either mafia -trying to misdirect, or naive and will be killed eventually. I know you are too intelligent to be that naive.
If they did talk, it is against the rules. Again, they hardly talk strategy after day1 is done. Thats why in the FF game Jensen and Scotty backed me day1.

I dont understand all this hate. Its not like im the only one that caused the stalemate for the RR

Old 07-11-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Because they are fun and provide info. That is why I do it. Lynching someone good is waaaaay better than a no lynch for the mafia. Way better. Look what happened, CMD died and was good. What info did we find out? That is partially on you right there along with Caddy and Deep and anybody who was a lone vote for someone who had no chance of being lynched. A consensus is always best for the town, mafia loves it when their isn't one. Just look at the last few games with those looooong ass days because everybody was split, the mafia has done well in those.
Speaking with your logic, we are helping out investigators by improving their % to get a bad guy.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Dude i have explained that. I obviously know that Im not evil and im the only one explicitly named in that article. That is why im discrediting it. Cause i know its wrong...
You are absolutely not. Caddy and Snicho seem to be implicated as well but neither were named, much like you. Snicho's play has really rubbed me the wrong way and of course Caddy's as well.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated vote count:

Renji (3) - Killswitch, CJ, Gonzo
Killswitch (1) - Renji
Forenci (1) - Shane

With 19 alive, 10 are needed for majority

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
But no one else knows what you are. Though I guess Shane strongly believes you aren't, for some reason that he hasn't bothered to share. So you have to do better than that. You can't be your own evidence.

Quote:
Dude RR was determined either between player that had a vote or that didnt have a vote. you couldve just as well been not sent to RR.
Mods often say that is a possibility but most RRs seem to be based on those who've gotten votes.

i done stole dis sig
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
You are absolutely not. Caddy and Snicho seem to be implicated as well but neither were named, much like you. Snicho's play has really rubbed me the wrong way and of course Caddy's as well.
What i mean is: Snicho OR caddy was named. If either of them is good, it could still be the other person named in the article. Im the only person that could be named with the german accent.