Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-15-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The more I think about it. I don't buy Shane's story. McGee might need to go today, but I think it should be Shane next.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
The more I think about it. I don't buy Shane's story. McGee might need to go today, but I think it should be Shane next.
I think it is down to two baddies so Shane is trying to buy his team one more day by going after me.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said earlier that I was sticking with McGee, and I am still because he's the closest to a sure thing that we have at the moment, but I am at least intrigued by the Shane thing. I'm not going to lie, I've trusted him this game simply because I just wouldn't believe that Shane would go out and do this type of thing if he were the godfather, but perhaps I am wrong. With Caddy dead, I think the only remaining article in the paper outside of the unreliable editorial is the Avenger's, hopefully he can stop brothing it up and maybe provide more actual useful information.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For 90% of the game I thought Gonzo was good. But that was exactly what I thought for the entirety of the last game he was evil. I need to go through the evidence. Beyond the paper see what we dig up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: McGee

At least I know I won't be dying tonight haha.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
At least I know I won't be dying tonight haha.
I guess I'm missing something?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Nevermind, I think I understand.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I guess I'm missing something?
No way the mafia kills me after I was accused of being evil.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I went back and am going to rescind my earlier comments about Shane. Unless he completely threw his teammates under the bus, on Day Two before there was pretty much any heat on them he was trying to convince people to look at TH and Forenci. He's either a dickish GF or actually good.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

McGee (2) - Cigaro, Gonzo

With 9 alive, 5 are needed for majority.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does the whole watcher article not seem a little off to anyone else?? I mean, all I can say is that I know I am not evil and obviously did not target Caddy or anybody that I imagine would be watched. Not sure if I have it where it makes sense yet, but this is fishy as balls. Just hold the phone.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Does the whole watcher article not seem a little off to anyone else?? I mean, all I can say is that I know I am not evil and obviously did not target Caddy or anybody that I imagine would be watched. Not sure if I have it where it makes sense yet, but this is fishy as balls. Just hold the phone.
The Avenger stopped by your 'house', saw you sleeping in a coffin with body parts strewn about. Then the watcher, whose article has not as far as we can tell be tampered with in the past, and with most of the tampering roles seemingly dead, said you paid him a visit.

I will not be holding the phone.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Meh, I went back and am going to rescind my earlier comments about Shane. Unless he completely threw his teammates under the bus, on Day Two before there was pretty much any heat on them he was trying to convince people to look at TH and Forenci. He's either a dickish GF or actually good.
Good to know. I just don't know why I turned up as evil. I understand why I will be voted for tomorrow. I will role reveal and won't likely be lynched after you all find out my role. Just odd though.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Good to know. I just don't know why I turned up as evil. I understand why I will be voted for tomorrow. I will role reveal and won't likely be lynched after you all find out my role. Just odd though.
At the same time, wasn't killxswitch revealed as evil for Shane as well?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, the watcher also wasn't dead when the rest of those articles ran. As for The Avenger, I can't say for sure one way or the other. He knows some things but seemed to have his own spin on it. For as much as framer has been thrown around, it could sure make sense in this case.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Okay, the watcher also wasn't dead when the rest of those articles ran. As for The Avenger, I can't say for sure one way or the other. He knows some things but seemed to have his own spin on it. For as much as framer has been thrown around, it could sure make sense in this case.
And he wasn't dead when he wrote this article. Kills come in last. ATL's article ran from the night he died, and it was accurate.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm not saying the article wouldn't run, necessarily. I am saying the article is fishy as ****. He watched himself, on the day he was killed, and was targeted by a guy who did not at all target him, nor could have. Agh, I know you guys have no way of knowing that I'm good and already came in to today assuming I was evil, so you probably don't see this the same way. But the setup is hurting my insides.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not saying the article wouldn't run, necessarily. I am saying the article is fishy as ****. He watched himself, on the day he was killed, and was targeted by a guy who did not at all target him, nor could have. Agh, I know you guys have no way of knowing that I'm good and already came in to today assuming I was evil, so you probably don't see this the same way. But the setup is hurting my insides.
The Avenger stopped by your 'house', saw an ID for you, saw you rise out of a coffin, saw body parts lying all around. That to me does not indicate a mistake or a frame, that seems pretty conclusive. So if we conclude that you are a psychopath of some sort or another, now we have a report from the watcher that you visited him on the night he died. Most all tampering roles seem to be dead, and even before that, in all of the situations it could be tested, his articles had not been tampered with or found otherwise unreliable.

I can't really think of anything more on that matter that needs to be said.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Today's article is definitely fishy as ****. Maybe I'm dumb, but I trust McGee in a way. In no game I know of could a watcher watch himself. I wonder if that part of the article could have been tampered with. I'll check out McGee's past posts quick.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So Shane, who if the people dead do you think was the framer? Of all people was was kill framed so early in the game?

I also would not absolutely chear Shane because he mentioned TH and Forenci. It does make him seem good but when I am evil I always mention some of my own as being suspicious that way if I die they seem good and if they die I seem good. Shane did go after Forenci but the person he went hardest after this game is Kill.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Today's article is definitely fishy as ****. Maybe I'm dumb, but I trust McGee in a way. In no game I know of could a watcher watch himself. I wonder if that part of the article could have been tampered with. I'll check out McGee's past posts quick.
I have also never heard of a watcher watching himself. It seems Forenci could alter articles so maybe there is still someone out there who can.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

One more thing. I went after Deep day one. HARD. I also went after Forenci and TH. Just saying.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

McGee also went after both TH and Deep in his few posts.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
That is worth mentioning.

unvote: mcgee

I would like to hear from sbh so maybe we should leave this thing open. He voted Renji and had also said next to nothing. I do think.McGee should be the lynch but the watcher **** does not make sense to me and I would like to hear from others.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Where? (10)

Sig by Matthew Jones