Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-15-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji (4): Broth, sbh, killswitch, TH
Caddy (3): Cigaro, Gonzo, GOW
ATL (2): Caddy, Snicho
Cigaro (1): Bulldogs
Killswitch (1): Shane
Snicho (1): Rufus
Forenci (1): McGee
Shane (1): Deep

Maybe this list needs to be re-examined. It's obvious Deep lied and actually voted Renji. It's also plausible Forenci was the sixth vote for Renji since he never actually fessed up. I'm almost positive Killswitch is good. That leaves Broth and SBH. Broth was investigated (twice) so unless he's the GF he's good. SBH has certainly played a pretty strange game.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the only post I saw where McGee mentioned TH and Deep, after TH had seven votes and had been linked with Deep;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I legit fell asleep on the couch while reading this. Not to say it isn't interesting, because it is and I feel it gets even more so considering that I voted for Forenci. Which means someone is being uncool.

The inaccuracy of the claimed votes puts a few thoughts in my mind. The most prominent being that I don't trust Deep all that much, among others. This suspicion ties in with me believing TH to indeed be evil. He looks caught and there really is no other strategy than to point to a ninja there. Repeatedly saying things like "if I were mafia" in your defense aren't helpIng your case. That's often a bad sign. I also assume him to be one of the skewing votes.

I made it to my bed. Will leave it open for further discuss and possible Forenci. The thread, that is. Forenci is not welcome in my sleeping chambers. Be up in some hours.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry my internet has been in and out. yes I voted for Renji but I discussed this already he was my biggest suspicion on day 2 and that's why I voted him.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Where? (10)
Too lazy to find them again. In one, it was Day Two, and he questioned what was happening between TH and Brodeur.

In the other, he was one of the final votes for Forenci. Not only that, as any bad guy could do that, but he also said he doesn't trust DeepThreat whatsoever (before there was really any MAJOR heat on Deep) and mentioned something about not trusting Deep around his sleeping place.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
sorry my internet has been in and out. yes I voted for Renji but I discussed this already he was my biggest suspicion on day 2 and that's why I voted him.
Other thoughts. Go!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys had listened to me day one Deep would have had major heat!
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
This is the only post I saw where McGee mentioned TH and Deep, after TH had seven votes and had been linked with Deep;
Yep, that's one of the ones I was referencing. Check out the sleeping part. I feel like he was semi-hinting his role. I don't know, I could be overthinking this. Maybe we should just finish McGee and find out one and for all if we can trust the paper or not.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Who's evil? Why? You already heard my thoughts on the Renji vote, it was pretty dumb by you, but that's over with.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Too lazy to find them again. In one, it was Day Two, and he questioned what was happening between TH and Brodeur.

In the other, he was one of the final votes for Forenci. Not only that, as any bad guy could do that, but he also said he doesn't trust DeepThreat whatsoever (before there was really any MAJOR heat on Deep) and mentioned something about not trusting Deep around his sleeping place.
This post? He seems to be questioning Brody solely.

Quote:
Guilty of breaking edge.

It doesn't mean anything, just yet. But based on TH's profile yesterday, there is reason to suspect certain actions over others.
Also, I'm not really sure what you mean about Deep. As I remember, the consensus at that point was pretty much that if TH turned up evil, then Deep would be so to.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So Shane, who if the people dead do you think was the framer? Of all people was was kill framed so early in the game?

I also would not absolutely chear Shane because he mentioned TH and Forenci. It does make him seem good but when I am evil I always mention some of my own as being suspicious that way if I die they seem good and if they die I seem good. Shane did go after Forenci but the person he went hardest after this game is Kill.
I really don't know why/if kill was framed, I looked into him because I was pretty darn sure he WOULDN'T be framed.

And Forenci's death report sounds like a framer to me, what do you think his role was yourself?

And I am the ONLY one who put up a mafia member for RR. Do you really think I would put TH up for RR if I knew he was mafia and we hadn't even talked yet.

You guys can kill me, maybe I'm not 100%, but this whole game is pretty fishy. I concur with Bulldogs about the article today. Has a Watcher ever been able to watch himself? I don't trust McGee, but there have to be some inconsistencies in the paper.

I brought Forenci to the table (and was the first in this game to ever vote for him,) I went earliest after TH and almost got him killed in RR, and all I've done is just share my info. I recognize you have to try and turn on me because you got caught here Gonzo. I am VERY interested to see what this role is you have that would stop us from lynching you.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Avenger stopped by your 'house', saw an ID for you, saw you rise out of a coffin, saw body parts lying all around. That to me does not indicate a mistake or a frame, that seems pretty conclusive. So if we conclude that you are a psychopath of some sort or another, now we have a report from the watcher that you visited him on the night he died. Most all tampering roles seem to be dead, and even before that, in all of the situations it could be tested, his articles had not been tampered with or found otherwise unreliable.

I can't really think of anything more on that matter that needs to be said.
That indicates what I do painted to look evil. Which does sound like a frame.

And his articles have been reliable, until now. Which makes me suspect that, in killing him, they were able to mess with his article.

Why this did not happen with ATL, I can't say. It seems like a pretty powerful thing to do, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Also interesting to see sbh just pop in after being called out.

At this point, how many votes are necessary to force McGee to reveal? I guess its remotely plausible he's not mafia and that maybe the paper had been edited, but just from the Avenger's description, I would still assume he's not a part of the town. And it would seem just a random role to include in that case.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Other thoughts. Go!
what other thoughts? Shane seems to have come out saying you are evil, he's also said killswitch is evil. either there is a huge, underpowered mafia, a very talented framer, or he is lying. is it possible that, based on Deep's role description, anyone that he framed stayed that way? that would seem pretty OP, but it said he could change any information.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That indicates what I do painted to look evil. Which does sound like a frame.

And his articles have been reliable, until now. Which makes me suspect that, in killing him, they were able to mess with his article.

Why this did not happen with ATL, I can't say. It seems like a pretty powerful thing to do, though.
You sleep in a coffin in an abandoned house. That alone seems to be just wrong. And then you add in random body parts in your house, that you seemed to just ignore and walk right by as you left your house.

And like I said, the kills come last, so that shouldn't have affected it.

Also, that seems like a pretty random frame job.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-15-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep, that's one of the ones I was referencing. Check out the sleeping part. I feel like he was semi-hinting his role. I don't know, I could be overthinking this. Maybe we should just finish McGee and find out one and for all if we can trust the paper or not.
I have no idea where the coffin business came from, that's complete coincidence and nothing I know about. I was just really tired when I wrote that. Fun, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone else noticed that Kill hasn't said anything in 2 and a half days?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I really don't have to turn it on you. I agree with you about Forenci. That is why me showing up as evil to you makes me think you are evil. I won't reveal yet but I think you all may be able to figure out my role without a reveal. If you do lynch me tomorrow I will turn up good and you will be lynched the next day. As for who you have gone after this game I have fine after just as many evil people. I voted no lynch the day of RR and Deep sent my ass to RR by voting for me.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Yeah, which is strange, and despite it not making much sense, I am starting to believe more and more that Forenci framed him and ruined my info. With Forenci dead, I feel much better with my info on Gonzo.

Heck, I'll say, if I'm wrong on Gonzo, the town can and must lynch me. I'll be the first to vote for myself if that is the case.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I really don't have to turn it on you. I agree with you about Forenci. That is why me showing up as evil to you makes me think you are evil. I won't reveal yet but I think you all may be able to figure out my role without a reveal. If you do lynch me tomorrow I will turn up good and you will be lynched the next day. As for who you have gone after this game I have fine after just as many evil people. I voted no lynch the day of RR and Deep sent my ass to RR by voting for me.
I think I know what you are, and 75% of what you have given us has been absolute BS.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Good catch. He needs to weigh in.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I think I know what you are, and 75% of what you have given us has been absolute BS.
Well I have no investigative like ability fyi.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Well I have no investigative like ability fyi.
Then you sure helped the town this whole time, wait, you didn't.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
If you're thinking what I'm thinking, the article definitely hinted at it. Gonzo makes a good point about Deep sending him to the RR. I don't see him as mafia. Something is up. To be honest, I think I'm leaning sbh right now. I don't like the way he's playing whatsoever. Something about this McGee situation just seems screwed up.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, which is strange, and despite it not making much sense, I am starting to believe more and more that Forenci framed him and ruined my info. With Forenci dead, I feel much better with my info on Gonzo.

Heck, I'll say, if I'm wrong on Gonzo, the town can and must lynch me. I'll be the first to vote for myself if that is the case.
Be interested to see what info you have tomorrow. Still don't know why you are the only investigative role that doesn't have info in the paper. If I am the lynch tomorrow I hope you are true to your word and don't try to weasel out.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
If you're thinking what I'm thinking, the article definitely hinted at it. Gonzo makes a good point about Deep sending him to the RR. I don't see him as mafia. Something is up. To be honest, I think I'm leaning sbh right now. I don't like the way he's playing whatsoever. Something about this McGee situation just seems screwed up.
Yeah, I'd like to hear more from sbh too, but with how Caddy called Gonzo out too and him winding up dead, I can see Gonzo getting scared he was going down and making the desperation move.

I see Deep did put him up for RR, but with the framer dead, I have no reason not to trust my info, and I have enough evidence against Gonzo despite his "role" to stick to it.

Follow Me on Twitter!