Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-16-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated vote count:

Gonzo (1) - Shane
Shane (1) - Gonzo

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for majority

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shane why did you investigate broth?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It seems Rufus voted TH. Shane is evil, I just know it.

unvote: rufus

vote: shane
Thanks Gonzo.

Looking back on Rufus' stuff, I am leaning towards Cigaro's point of view a bit. Is it me or did you feel like Rufus tried to not vote for the mafia players and then voted when he was basically "forced into it". He tried saying TH was probably not evil, kept McGee low on his list of suspicions. I'm not getting a good vibe from Rufus either, but ideally I'd like to investigate him before lynching him. That being said, other than Gonzo, he is only person I'd feel confident voting for.

I'll take your lead here Cigaro of if you want to lynch Rufus or not.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Shane why did you investigate broth?
I was following up on the "voted for Renji" brand. He was also incredibly suspicious to me. I can pull out some posts if you want me to. I recognized he was in the opening paper as good, but I didn't quite believe it (since NONE of ATL's reports came out bad on anyone).

Let me get the posts that made me weary of broth.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

A. He was posting the PM vote day votes and was getting things wrong, missing people, etc. Seemsed like he was trying to cover-up something

B. He seemed to be pushing the ninja angle, which is something that I thought at the time could have been in this game.

C. If he thought he was off the hook from Day 1, I figured he wouldn't be tailored or anything of the like if he was evil, nor would he be framed by the mafia if he was good.

D. He really seemed to try distancing himself from Forenci and pushing for me if the results weren't accurate:

Quote:
Well if Forenci comes up evil then I don't care what side he's on if he feeds us evils. If Forenci comes up good shane dies the next day. Pretty simple if you ask me.
I guess I let a little vanity get to my head with that investigation, but he had enough accusations that it deserved a 2nd look IMO.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phone is dying & im Not sure when ill be able to check back in so im going to leave this here

I think Rufus' death has a very good chance to either confirm shane as being good or reinforce gonzo's theory that shane is evil. If rufus is good we look at gonzo tomorrow. If Rufus is evil, gonzo cleared and Shane should be next
vote: Rufus
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Phone is dying & im Not sure when ill be able to check back in so im going to leave this here

I think Rufus' death has a very good chance to either confirm shane as being good or reinforce gonzo's theory that shane is evil. If rufus is good we look at gonzo tomorrow. If Rufus is evil, gonzo cleared and Shane should be next
Can't say I am connecting the dots...

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-16-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
A. He was posting the PM vote day votes and was getting things wrong, missing people, etc. Seemsed like he was trying to cover-up something

B. He seemed to be pushing the ninja angle, which is something that I thought at the time could have been in this game.

C. If he thought he was off the hook from Day 1, I figured he wouldn't be tailored or anything of the like if he was evil, nor would he be framed by the mafia if he was good.

D. He really seemed to try distancing himself from Forenci and pushing for me if the results weren't accurate:

I guess I let a little vanity get to my head with that investigation, but he had enough accusations that it deserved a 2nd look IMO.
OK I just got back but here is the rub

A. Broth? mess up? Get out of here!
B. I didn't push the ninja angle I was the one calling it ********.
C. Ok that makes sense but that doesn't make me evil.
D. Umm what...

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can't say I am connecting the dots...
Face ************* palm. That was my reaction to reading that.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated vote count:

Gonzo (1) - Shane
Shane (1) - Gonzo
Rufus (1) - sbh

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SShane said gonzo is evil - if rufus comes back evil, pretty much clears Gonzo since I seem to remember him being the first person to bring rufus' naame up. If rufus is good, Gonzo bringing his name up seems a little sketchy, no? That is what i was trying to get at there
Old 07-16-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Don't see Rufus as a connection to me, but if there is more than one or two mafia left (especially if there is three like Cigaro indicated as a possibility,) then Rufus is it. Even if only two left, it is very possible that Rufus is it.

I'm sure if we do lynch Rufus and he comes back evil, Gonzo will say "I voted for him first!!!!" Yes Gonzo, all 5 seconds of your vote for Rufus then right back to me. Good plan to get yourself out of trouble I imagine.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
SShane said gonzo is evil - if rufus comes back evil, pretty much clears Gonzo since I seem to remember him being the first person to bring rufus' naame up. If rufus is good, Gonzo bringing his name up seems a little sketchy, no? That is what i was trying to get at there
Well I think I was the first to mention Rufus, at least today.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-16-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You were indeed. I still think there is only one mafia left but I guess we will see.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Does anyone know around what time Rufus' lunch break usually is?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-16-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
ohh I guess I mixed up the names when I was reading. Well that pretty much shoots down half of the reason I thought a rufus vote was good idea.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well, I'm going to get the "necessity to reveal" on Rufus here so we have no problems when he shows up about him pussyfooting around about revealing his role to try and come up with something feasible.

This isn't set in stone, but I don't want him pulling a McGee. You don't have to ask Rufus, come out with it.

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: Rufus

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Updated vote count:

Shane (1) - Gonzo
Rufus (2) - sbh, Shane

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right now I think Gonzo is good based off from the newspaper results. If Shane is evil it is the worst strategy ever concocted by an evil person. Rufus seems like the best option thus far he didn't vote for was it two of the three bad guys assuming McGee used his ability? But if there are actually two mafia left then gonzo isn't off the hook.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I want to correct that

Rufus voted for TH
Rufus voted for Forecni
Rufus DIDN'T vote for Deep
Rufus DIDN'T vote for Mcgee

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Wow this thread just died.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You killed it with your broth-like shenanigans.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Waiting on Rufus' suddenly important lunch break. It was around two he said he was going in, I'd expect his lunch break to probably be sometime around 6-7PM. I don't mind the wait.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-16-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

OK then I'm going to watch Breaking Bad then

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

....so.....Rufus......

Sig by Matthew Jones