Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-16-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final vote count:

Shane (1) - Gonzo
Rufus (4) - sbh, Shane, Cigaro, Broth

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for majority

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus' silence caused suspicion to come his way. The board of directors bide their time, waiting to strike. Finally, a Draftopian flinched and the board finished Rufus swiftly.

RufusMcDaniel - ??? - Has been Lynched

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

End Game Coroner's Report

Bulldogs, Reader turned Girlfriend

Bulldogs, born April 16, 1990 was found strangled by USB cables.

Bulldogs was a fiercely loyal woman that was loved by all that knew her. The girlfriend of Cigaro, she had no special powers but word is Cigaro, the masked avenger, would do anything to avenge his fallen love...

RufusMcDaniel, Reader

Rufus, born July 3, 1987, was pushed out a window from the board of director's office on the top story of the DDN building. A loyal reader of the newspaper for many years, Rufus was simply there to express his concerns with the declining quality of the newspaper. Apparently the board didn't want to hear it...

Following the death of Rufus, the CEO of DDN, Mr. Shane P. Hallam, now had enough influence in the town to make anything happen. His first order of business was to call his Op-Ed Writer, Dr. Gonzo to his office. Upon entering the office, Shane didn't hesitate, pulling his shotgun off his wall and firing two warning shots...into his head.

Dr. Gonzo, Op-Ed Writer has been killed.

Following this, Shane ordered his two most loyal followers, sbh and broth, to join with the police and track down that avenger and his sidekick. Cigaro, blinded with hate following the death of his girlfriend, proved simple to find, for he was looking for broth. Broth, being the computer geek he is, wouldn't have stood a chance but he set a trap for Cigaro, knowing he'd be after him. Broth hacked into all the computers in the DDN headquarters and, as soon as Cigaro entered the building, broth activated his trap. Using all the computers, he emit a high-frequency sound that was so powerful, it paralyzed Cigaro in his tracks. Following this, broth approached him, pulled his pen from his pocket protector, and pieced Cigaro straight through the eye. The Avenger was no more.

Cigaro, The Avenger has been killed.

Following the death of his mentor, Killxswitch couldn't sit back and wait any longer. It was time to take action. Unfortunately for kill, sbh was already three steps ahead of him. The second killxswitch stepped out of his house, he was gunned down by the police blockade that had it surrounded.

Killxswitch, Avenger's Sidekick has been killed.

Shane P. Hallam (CEO), Broth (Hacker), and SBH (Obstructive Editor) WIN!!!!!!!!

That's all folks!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-16-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The three winning mafia members also burned the REAL Coroner's reports for DeepThreat and Forenci, both town-aligned Readers.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Night Actions

Role PMs

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-16-2012 at 07:41 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BeerBaron's Thoughts

This was a godawful showing. That town performance was, for the most part, one of the most pathetic spectacles I've ever seen in my entire life. Granted, we had a new format, but some of the actions and decisions are outright inexcusable.

First, we have our wonderful protectors. Brodeur protected TitanHope (mafia) and SuperMcGee (mafia) before his death. Snicho protected Shane once then spammed on Caddy. 3 of the 7 possible protections for the town were WASTED on the mafia. Good work!

Gonzo, in particular, deserves a special mention. Let's review the suspicions in his articles, shall we?

Day 2 Paper - Suspects a German and Australian
- The German and BOTH Australians were good!

I hear ya, maybe he'll do better day 3? No?
Day 3 paper - Hammers Caddy and Brodeur... BOTH GOOD!

Alright, day 4, the odds are in his favor based on sheer luck...right?
Day 4 paper - Snicho, Caddy, Cigaro, Deep and Rufus all mentioned. NOT A GOD DAMNED ONE OF THOSE FIVE MOTHER ******* NAMES WAS EVIL!!! JESUS CHRIST!!!

This is just sad. He has to get someone day 5? Right? Well.....
He just goes on with some random nonsense for a few paragraphs. Well, at least he didn't name anyone good again...

Day 6...more on DeepThreat
who...oh yeah... ISN'T EVIL!!!

Ok, c'mon now...you can't even be this bad by trying. You'd accidentally hit on someone evil, right? Nope.
Day 7 - "Caddy is an evil scumbag" on the SAME NIGHT CADDY IS CLEARED AND DIES. JESUS CHRIST.

I think at that point he just stopped naming anyone in his articles. HE MISSED ON EVERY SINGLE ACCUSATION.

So for you Gonzo, I name you:

MOST VALUABLE PLAYER - MAFIA - Dr. Gonzo, Op-Ed Writer

You are not the GOAT. You are a literal goat. Could the town have done better if you simply sat back and said NOTHING THE ENTIRE GAME? Almost certainly.

Also, DO NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT AN EDITORIAL IS?

From the first ******* link when you Google search for "Editorial":

"An editorial, leading article (UK), or leader (UK) is an
opinion piece written by the senior editorial staff or publisher of a newspaper or magazine."

"Opinion Piece."

"Opinion Piece."

"Opinion buttfucking Piece."

Worst overall performance by a town I've ever seen. That was just awful. Just...awful.

I need several drinks. Congrats Mafia, you won 3-0 by an overtime field goal in the worst game ever played.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-16-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the Avenger was supposed to be much more awesome. I wish Cigaro did some Vigilante kills...I had some good ideas.

Like one was a protracted fight with the Undertaker and it would just be brutal. The Avenger would shoot him a few times, push him out a window and finally collapse the Undertaker's run down mansion on top of him...still barely killing him.

Another was if he killed one of the other mafia members. It involved an elevator shaft and the elevator acting as a counterweight for a guillotine blade. And the mafia victim would be hung upside as he was tortured to death, and would piss and **** himself and it was running down over his face. And then the Avenger would hit a button and cause the blade to cut through the victim's body groin first, but because he was upside down, he couldn't pass out from the pain because all the blood was rushing to his head....

The Avenger could have been a real bad dude. He was supposed to be like the Punisher/Rorschach/Batman. Alas. He felt lame in the end. That is my greatest disappointment.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Cain's thoughts

Since this was a new format I am going to go easy on most of you and give you the benefit of the doubt. Others not so much...

Gonzo "I am the GOAT":
Gonzo I don't even know where to start with you... You are far from the GOAT **** you are more akin to a real goat than remotely resembling the GOAT. You missed on every single person you called out. You called out half of the damn participants and missed on every.... single.... one. By the way do you have the ability to read? Seriously you never once set me your article. It said at the bottom of every single day "
Night ** has begun. Please send all night actions to BOTH vidae and Cain. If you are not using your action, let us know that." yet not once did I get it.

D "I am the Tracker" Unit:
Really man? Really? I don't know what else to say other than .

Cigaro "The Tardenger"
That was a horrible nickname (Tardy + Avenger)... but the fact is man you were consistantly the slowest with your actions. What gives!? We had high hopes for you in this role and while you didn't completely disappoint you did miss on most of your suspicions... and then condemned the town at the end.

Caddy "The pain in the ass"
Man you have just become a pain to mod for in these games. You constantly push the mods and ***** about setups. I understand you are more of a traditionalist but come on man. You know how much time goes into these games don't go out of your way to be a dick. You know I love ya man... Outside Mafia you are one of my favorite guys on this site. Get back to that guy.

With that all said you were probably the best player on the towns side. You caught two killers and did what you could to bring them down.

Town:
Come on guys... you followed the Op-Ed piece to a "T" and failed to do so with the actual investigators. I mean **** you killed Deep when you saw McGee kill a person from the day before.

Mafia:
You guys played a solid game. You all worked well together... Broth you play one hell of a game as a Mafia guy avoiding suspicions pretty much the entire game. Shane, great plan but all in all just learn to shut up once in a while! You put yourself on the leading edge of the conversation knowing you appeared good and Bullet Proof. You acted outside your usual calm demeanor and people should have seen it coming.

Everyone:
Learn to freaking read... most of you skipped over the newspaper in the morning which contained all... literally all of the investigations. You guys constantly ***** about not getting any info and it was spoon fed to you every day yet you either didn't trust it or read it...
Old 07-16-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Grizz's Thoughts

Town MVP: Caddy – Despite Gonzo constantly calling him out in the editorial, Caddy managed to nail a couple killers with his watches and was pretty good overall when voicing his suspicions. He had a few mafia members pegged but nobody ever seemed to really listen to him thanks to him being defamed in the editorial.

Town LVP: Gonzo – This one isn’t even close. He didn’t name a single Mafioso in his editorials and his editorials completely derailed the town. It wasn’t until Shane vs. Gonzo 2.0 came along that he finally had suspicions of someone evil.

Mafia LVP: None – The mafia worked very well together as a team. If I had to pick, it’d be TH since he garnered suspicions early but the hammer in the coffin for him was being watched kill someone. Not really much you can do to get out of that one.

Mafia MVP: None – As I said, this was a team effort. Shane was the leader during the day and helped keep the town on point (read: away from his guys) but the plans they formulated were a group effort and everyone played their part well. TitanHope nailed some early rolecops to help them eliminate some power roles. Broth cleared himself on night one. SBH managed to stay on the fringe of suspicion the entire game which allowed him to avoid being lynched. McGee managed to keep himself from being lynched once despite damning evidence and he used his power well.

Other thoughts: It’s painfully obvious how newspapers are lost on our age group. An editorial is an OPINION piece. That is the very definition of an editorial. The way everyone harped on that piece as fact and tried to figure out what was going on in it completely derailed the town and it never recovered.

D-Unit getting himself mod-killed was extremely painful for the town. I get that you tracked Brody to TH but TH DIDN’T DIE so it makes ZERO sense for you to push that hard against him. There are a ton of non-killing roles that can target and there’s no way you should go hard like that the first day when he literally could have done numerous good things (like protect).

I thought killxswitch had very good thoughts for the town but he wasn’t around enough to really try and push the town to follow him. He nailed a lot of the mafia members early but seemed too afraid to push for their convictions. I felt that him and Cigaro would be a great team as Avenger and sidekick but once they joined forces, they were a bit underwhelming. Cigaro saved up his points to get a mason but then continued to use all his points night after night. We were hoping he'd save up points to kill someone as the town really needed it but he never did.

One of the goals we had on this game was to have people question the newspaper and not know what to trust. It seemed we accomplished that goal but nobody ever thought to question the death reports until after McGee’s death. With the way things were different and death reports didn’t come out immediately, we hoped someone would catch on and question it but, alas, that never came to fruition and that part really helped the mafia as the town felt they could gamble with some lynches for information.

True mafia members had pics in their write-ups, fake ones didn't. Nobody seemed to notice that even after people realized the death reports couldn't be trusted.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Vidae's Thoughts

A few observations from my second game modding:

1) Op Ed pieces are opinion pieces and you all took them as gospel. That was a big mistake on the part of the town.

2) D getting himself mod killed really hurt the town as a whole. He was a power role and losing him hurt.

3) The Mafia made a couple of questionable decisions but overall they did exactly what they were supposed to do. They picked a great person to kill for the first night for sure.

4) Shane having a role where his investigations aren't put in the paper wasn't suspicious to most of you? The entire game centered around the paper mechanic and him pretty much never answering that question should have been a red flag.

5) Do not claim the Mafia was OP. They were not. They just completely outplayed the town at every single turn.

6) Gonzo whiffed at every single opportunity. It was beautiful in a way.

7) I hope you guys enjoyed the different format. Cain and I thought of two different reporter roles individually, and when we started to talk about it, the paper idea sounded fun. It wasn't the smoothest game, but I believe it was as balanced as possible and I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by vidae : 07-16-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

You can all commence discussion.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also give TitanHope and SuperMcGee a winning bid as well. We would have lost without them and their great execution of their roles.

I want to thank all my fellow mafia members and the whole town for a great game. It was unique, it was different, but as a whole it was SO close. I thought we were toast for sure. Cigaro played a brilliant game, very intelligently run. Caddy was onto us and without him, I think we could have swept. Killswitch stayed even keeled and put off my attempt to lynch him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Cain's thoughts

[left][color=Teal]Since this was a new format I am going to go easy on most of you and give you the benefit of the doubt. Others not so much...

Caddy "The pain in the ass"
[/b][/u]Man you have just become a pain to mod for in these games. You constantly push the mods and ***** about setups. I understand you are more of a traditionalist but come on man. You know how much time goes into these games don't go out of your way to be a dick. You know I love ya man... Outside Mafia you are one of my favorite guys on this site. Get back to that guy.

With that all said you were probably the best player on the towns side. You caught two killers and did what you could to bring them down.

I accept your praise, sir.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is this I don't even

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
[center][color=Teal][size=4][u][b]Grizz's Thoughts
Town MVP: Caddy – Despite Gonzo constantly calling him out in the editorial, Caddy managed to nail a couple killers with his watches and was pretty good overall when voicing his suspicions. He had a few mafia members pegged but nobody ever seemed to really listen to him thanks to him being defamed in the editorial.
Another vote for town MVP? Thank-you.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
What is this I don't even
Go ahead and ask your questions. I'm here for a bit and I'd be happy to answer them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go ahead and admit the Coroner ****** me in the ass.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I also give TitanHope and SuperMcGee a winning bid as well. We would have lost without them and their great execution of their roles.

I want to thank all my fellow mafia members and the whole town for a great game. It was unique, it was different, but as a whole it was SO close. I thought we were toast for sure. Cigaro played a brilliant game, very intelligently run. Caddy was onto us and without him, I think we could have swept. Killswitch stayed even keeled and put off my attempt to lynch him.
100% right. If I didn't catch TH the game would have been over days earlier. Same thing with McGee probably. Obviously I was the only one actually trying.

I think the town got real unlucky losing JR night 1 and obviously we didn't know the coroner's reports could be faked which hurt us big time.

I liked the game as a hole, but I think there are some things which definitely need to be changed. But then again, knowing that things like a persons identity can be fixed wouldn't be an issue in a 2nd running of this game.

Another lesson for the town. IF SHANE IS ALIVE AFTER 5 DAYS, KILL HIS ASS. I'm pretty sure people are scared to go after Shane because of his forum status. (excluding myself and Gonzo who were the only ones suspicious of him).

Old 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't see it mentioned, but what was up with Caddy watching himself? I haven't read anything since I died so is that actually possible?
Old 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

We all did our thoughts separately and sent them to Cain to post. I'm also around to answer any questions y'all might have.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-16-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm going to go ahead and admit the Coroner ****** me in the ass.
You were on my original rant before it accidentally got deleted.

Play the whole damn game like we know you can. You are a smart dude and just coasted for the first few days. The town really could have used a voice of reason with Gonzo screaming incoherent babble.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Didn't see it mentioned, but what was up with Caddy watching himself? I haven't read anything since I died so is that actually possible?
The decision was made that Broth was allowed to tailor himself so we allowed Caddy to watch himself as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
That was up in the air. I initially said no way, but given the unusual format of the game (he could be dead but his information could still be revealed) plus the fact we had already been letting Broth tailor himself got us to agree to it. It was contentious though.
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I was permitted to do so mostly because I complained, but also because someone else had done it earlier. Also, I had a feeling I was going to die, so it was clearly the right decision.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Threw me for a loop. That was why I killed Caddy, figured he wouldn't be watched and didn't matter that I sent McGee. Was my mistake and dumb decision.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote