Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-16-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wrong thread >_<
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never repped a game mod before this game. Now I feel rude.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
You know you loved every minute of it! Now call me Big Papa!
Broth had a hairline trigger too. Glad he could get the last laugh by being so on top of the ball.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
We get "butthurt" because most people don't realize how much time we put into these games for people to play. I mean **** we have constant bitching through every game. If you want to act like little ******* spoiled children then fine.

Seriously it takes us hours to plan these games balance them and the send the PMs. Not to mention the daily commitment of tracking night actions, sending out those PMs, doing write ups and keeping track of votes.

We try to make fun games for you guys yet you continue to ***** over and over. You are some of the most ungrateful pricks I have ever had the pleasure of being around.

I am done modding if this is how you people are going to act after every damn game.

Was this directed at me? Please point out where I have bitched, complained, or done anything but praise the mods despite being **** in every game.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I know how the numbers work, but I was more annoyed at the vote confusion aspect of it. It didn't feel like a "clean" vote because of that.
Yeah I understand Cigaro's vote wasn't really serious but it was the opening I needed so I took it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Was this directed at me? Please point out where I have bitched, complained, or done anything but praise the mods despite being **** in every game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what are people's thoughts on the Avenger role? That is something I could really see tweaking and reusing in some fashion in the future. I kind of invented it and it was my pride and joy throughout the game.
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Well he wrote it in reply to my post.
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also wtf JR. There was less mafia but more people in your game. Thanks a lot, jerk!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, what are people's thoughts on the Avenger role? That is something I could really see tweaking and reusing in some fashion in the future. I kind of invented it and it was my pride and joy throughout the game.
Reading it, I really like the idea. Definitely depending on the game you'd have to make adjustments to it and what it can do. Everything being unblockable ****** with us real bad, haha.

I'm REAL glad he didn't opt for any kills

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Avenger role is a nice concept. At first it seemed like you were using my Highlander model a little bit. But I actually like it to an extent the Avenger is always going to be a game changer in every game.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I liked it felt it was pretty balanced overall. Wouldn't mind seeing a similar version in future games.

I noticed the mafia QT was posted, so I guess to be fair, here is the Avenger's. Nothing much in it, chat was the primary form of communication;

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/u8eRqnTQUcfEJ

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THE HAMMER OF BROTH!

You're my hero.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Also wtf JR. There was less mafia but more people in your game. Thanks a lot, jerk!
Sorry Caddy. I know now I put the mafia in a tough spot. I should have dropped one of the townies rather than the fifth mafia member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Reading it, I really like the idea. Definitely depending on the game you'd have to make adjustments to it and what it can do. Everything being unblockable ****** with us real bad, haha.

I'm REAL glad he didn't opt for any kills
He was supposed to be a Batman-esque superhero vigilante...so....

Don't you kind of think all the supervillains wish they could in some way block the hero?
Old 07-16-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was supposed to be a Batman-esque superhero vigilante...so....

Don't you kind of think all the supervillains wish they could in some way block the hero?
You betcha! I wish I could, haha

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
You betcha! I wish I could, haha
I picked Kingpin for your picture. I felt it fitting.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Haha yessssss. Kingpin=awesome.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Haha yessssss. Kingpin=awesome.
So...Kingpin, The Undertaker, Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park, J. Jonah Jameson and Dilbert's boss just took over a town...

A motley crew if I've ever seen one.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bitches!
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Dennis Nerdy is my favorite character in Jurassic Park next to the T-Rex that ate the lawyer.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
Dennis Nerdy is my favorite character in Jurassic Park next to the T-Rex that ate the lawyer.
I feel now is the time to mention that, in case y'all haven't noticed, I've officially added Jurassic park to the waiting list. It will be the next game I mod after Toy Story (well, my next real one, I might end up pulling a BB and running a 10 person one or something, I have some non-themed ideas I wanted to try out).

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz was the only one I don't need to spread rep for Mr. Mods, but it's a'comin!

I dunno if BB needs it though. He's gotten to have me in mafia chat for 4 straight games, after all. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-16-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really liked the Avenger role for what it's worth BB, but I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

This game was kind of funny. I made a post that I had created some new roles and I wanted to get some opinions, so the four of us (me, Grizz, BB, IBC) all met in a zippychat and started to talk. After I told them my idea for the Reporter role (which was basically the Cop role that ATL had) Cain said that he had created something similar for a different game and then we all started to brainstorm and came up with the idea to have it all based around a Newspaper.

Not only was it a different delivery system for information, but it was a fun thing we (as mods) could do every day instead of tallying votes and writing lynch messages.

I had fun and I'm pretty sure the other mods did too, and I'm really glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

From here on out I would be willing to co-mod with anyone on any subject or theme, so hit me up if you want a co-mod in any of your future games.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote