Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Had to end it this way. It's pretty much the way I've ended it the few times I've won as mafia. One you know you have one vote less than half, you just go hard. I'm surprised they didn't vote for Rufus the Day McGee died. I think they could have swayed one of the remaining 4.
We knew we just needed to win one day and we had it. That's why I was scared of a vig kill, because it would throw everything off and I was a prime target. I couldn't believe how cautious Bulldogs and Rufus were with me on my last day, I was hoping one of them would end up voting someone else. It ended up hurting them in the end, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I freestyle and it usually works pretty well. Worked great this game as I was the only townie who managed to take down some mafia scum bags. I also pegged you as evil Shane from the moment you spouted about investigating but not having it in the newspaper. Damn you and your forum influence.

Also suck a big fat one Gonzo. You played a horrible game. Everyone knows it. Everyone thinks it is hilarious.
You did well, though I don't care for your various loopholes. I was glad to get rid of you. You certainly had a good feeling about watching yourself. If you had not died, that would have seemingly been a way to role reveal, as well. There was reason to believe that was you, already, and there were no protectors left, anyway. But still an interesting thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
So...Kingpin, The Undertaker, Dennis Nedry from Jurassic Park, J. Jonah Jameson and Dilbert's boss just took over a town...

A motley crew if I've ever seen one.
That just made this all the more awesome.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ATL is another who puts in about half effort if he doesn't have a power role. It's disappointing when you guys do that because either of you is capable of swinging the balance if you're really into it.
Woah, woah, woah. Ok, kind of. I don't go full inactive like some people though. I just don't always give the full attention to detail like I should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You were the only one who suspected Shane early on, or at least voiced your opinion. Everyone else ate it up that he was an Investigator and that his investigations somehow didn't make it into the paper.. the very thing this entire game was based on..

It was a good catch by you but I already told you that.

I ******* INVESTIGATED HIM VIDAE, GIVE ME SOME CREDIT.

Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds : 07-16-2012 at 11:15 PM.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Broth had a hairline trigger too. Glad he could get the last laugh by being so on top of the ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Woah, woah, woah. Ok, kind of.

I ******* INVESTIGATED HIM VIDAE, GIVE ME SOME CREDIT.
ATL also investigated me as well. If we didn't use the computer virus when we did this game would have been very different.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
ATL also investigated me as well. If we didn't use the computer virus when we did this game would have been very different.
I've been debating what else I could have done now that I see the outcome. Perhaps I should have followed Renji's plan... but people thought he was evil anyway. Oh well, in my short run, I hit on 2/3 (Broth, Shane, Killswitch). Not bad.

I didn't fully follow the game after I died, but I checked in. Seemed like a really good design mods. Good work on giving us something new.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I basically gave up towards the end of my lynch. I actually didn't need that much time to bs my role because that is exactly how it worked for me in the Psych game. I only picked it back up because it seemed like Bulldogs still might believe me. But I was already at the point of making fun of killing Caddy. I thought I would get hammered right after this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Oh yeah, why do you sleep in a coffin?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I believe you have me mistaken with Caddy.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the record, I basically gave up towards the end of my lynch. I actually didn't need that much time to bs my role because that is exactly how it worked for me in the Psych game. I only picked it back up because it seemed like Bulldogs still might believe me. But I was already at the point of making fun of killing Caddy. I thought I would get hammered right after this post.
I actually kind of thought that was what you were getting at, except I was thinking you were going to turn around and say I killed him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We knew we just needed to win one day and we had it. That's why I was scared of a vig kill, because it would throw everything off and I was a prime target. I couldn't believe how cautious Bulldogs and Rufus were with me on my last day, I was hoping one of them would end up voting someone else. It ended up hurting them in the end, anyway.

You did well, though I don't care for your various loopholes. I was glad to get rid of you. You certainly had a good feeling about watching yourself. If you had not died, that would have seemingly been a way to role reveal, as well. There was reason to believe that was you, already, and there were no protectors left, anyway. But still an interesting thought.

That just made this all the more awesome.
It was a mixture of me not fully trusting The Avenger, and me not understanding how Caddy could watch himself (seemed frame-ish). I decided you were evil by how you were playing at the end there, it's the exact same way you acted towards the end of the Batman game.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was actually pretty pissed at you for that. Cigaro set you up with a perfect role reveal of being passive coroner who gives the death results but wouldn't if you died, and you just gave up, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I was actually pretty pissed at you for that. Cigaro set you up with a perfect role reveal of being passive coroner who gives the death results but wouldn't if you died, and you just gave up, lol.
I thought that was what he was going to come out and say, that we wouldn't get death results if we killed him, but that would have been less plausible to me than the story he choose. That would be waaayyyy overpowered if we got absolutely no results.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I went with a role I knew existed. Just don't know if anyone else did as I think I was the only person to ever have it. Didn't make any sense in relation to the newspaper theme, but hey, neither did yours :P Not getting death results would be pretty much impossible to work with in a game. You voting for me broke my spirit.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that I wouldn't have made a difference today, but dammit I just wish I was given time.

I guess I'll call in sick next time.

But thanks mods, it was fun...until today.

I was the CEO, eh...nice. Yes, I know I was lazy with reading this game, honestly last week I was working full time so I could only post sparingly and truthfully I can't follow it that well through my phone. I wasn't trying to be inactive or anything, I know Gonzo suggested that.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

My favorite part of the game: Townies being called Readers. Love the double meaning in that.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
It also didn't help that Forenci and Deep put in zero god damn effort. Forenci never even told us who he voted, and Deep pratically gave up. Come on.

This game really screwed me because what I'm good at is looking at who people side with and whatnot. Shane going hard after Deep and Forenci who I believed to be mafia messed with my head. It was the same with SBH. I didn't like the way either was playing and was suspicious, but couldn't get how they'd go after their own guys. McGee had a ridiculous power.
Well, like I said many times before, I did forewarn that I wouldn't be active in this game and was even surprised when it started that I was in it. Nonetheless, I still apologize on that front.

I did feel as if some things made it overpowering for the mafia. The delayed identifications after deaths is really tough. That's a huge factor in how the town discovers who to go after next. Also the ability to change how someone looked after death times is really tough. I know their are counter-balances, but when it does become unchecked, it makes life really hard.

Also the silent/blind vote hurt too. I feel as if that gives a lot of power to the mafia in that situation.

That said, it was fun not knowing what the hell was going on for a change. There was a lot of second guessing and I think because of how this game is designed there will ALWAYS be that second guessing which is nice because some mafia game can become quite predictable.

I think a second game would certainly be more fair, as the good guys will have more of an understanding of what is happening.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

So I only really half followed post death and I only check in on what side everyone was on after the game... What happened with my investigations? Why did Shane and Broth come up good?
Old 07-17-2012, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
So I only really half followed post death and I only check in on what side everyone was on after the game... What happened with my investigations? Why did Shane and Broth come up good?
Broth was tailored and Shane was the godfather.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again with "mafia is overpowered" talk....even with all of those powers, they still JUST BARELY won. If the town had played a little better as a whole, they would have won even with the mafia having some ridiculous powers.

I've said before and I'll say it again, we've seen more 3rd party victories around here than we have true mafia victories. We wanted to change that and jacked up the mafia and they still barely won.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again with "mafia is overpowered" talk....even with all of those powers, they still JUST BARELY won. If the town had played a little better as a whole, they would have won even with the mafia having some ridiculous powers.

I've said before and I'll say it again, we've seen more 3rd party victories around here than we have true mafia victories. We wanted to change that and jacked up the mafia and they still barely won.
And this is after everyone followed Gonzo and D-Unit killed himself. No bitching is necessary.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Didn't Vidae just say they won easily? Haha.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was the only one that put up any resistance ;)

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry about fading toward the end. I left for vacation and my phone died, so I wasn't able to keep up. That's on me.

My thoughts on the game: Gonzo completely ****** us. I said I was suspicious of him day one, and he held a vendetta against me the rest of the game.

Meanwhile, I was one of the few people to accuse Shane and the paper in general. Did people really not realize a corrupt newpaper was gonna post lies?

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Sorry about fading toward the end. I left for vacation and my phone died, so I wasn't able to keep up. That's on me.

My thoughts on the game: Gonzo completely ****** us. I said I was suspicious of him day one, and he held a vendetta against me the rest of the game.

Meanwhile, I was one of the few people to accuse Shane and the paper in general. Did people really not realize a corrupt newpaper was gonna post lies?
Next time show up to defend yourself.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Broth was tailored and Shane was the godfather.
Technically, we used Broth's hack on N1, and then ATL targeted him that night!

Also, were the roles random this game, or did some guys maybe get preselected for certain roles?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Technically, we used Broth's hack on N1, and then ATL targeted him that night!

Also, were the roles random this game, or did some guys maybe get preselected for certain roles?
Randomized my good sir.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hack tailored all the mafiosos and framed all the townies so there's that...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post

No one did. After i said it quite often before i died.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote