Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-09-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
lets just never lynch until we get all the information necessary
Data held in secret does the town no good. It is only when multiple sets of data are added together are we able to construct usable information. A no lynch each day, were initially may even have merit, would eventually give nway only once data had been released. That necessitates cooperation, a concept necessary for your initial plan to function.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No one said continue indefinitely, but considering day one lynches rarely ever provide any information of use, a one day delay in lynching seems of little harm to me. If we aren't going to get useful information, I see little reason to still randomly choose someone to die, who will more than likely be a townsperson.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you really find Cigaro the most suspicious? What info do we get if he turns up good? Obviously nailing him if he its evil would be awesome but I just don't see it.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have 9 pges of information from day 1. I'd say that is a good start several people say they have suspicions. Which is also good. But forcing a lynch at this point in time doesn't seem like what is best for the town. Let the investigators act on their suspicions. But if CMD doesn't say anything today. That may be a way to look tomorrow.

Vote: No lynch

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (6) - CJ, Cigaro, JR, sbh, D-Unit, broth
Deep (1) - Gonzo
Cigaro (3) - Shane, Renji, Forenci
CMD (1) - ATL

With 21 alive, 11 are needed for majority.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
We have 9 pges of information from day 1. I'd say that is a good start several people say they have suspicions. Which is also good. But forcing a lynch at this point in time doesn't seem like what is best for the town. Let the investigators act on their suspicions. But if CMD doesn't say anything today. That may be a way to look tomorrow.

Vote: No lynch
Everyone knew this was starting today. He needs to talk. Still have my eye on you Deep.

Unvote: Deep

Vote: CMD
Old 07-09-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Not sure what to make of your speaking without saying anything, your riding the fence of the issue. You give credence to either side but seem to pick neither.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
We often hear that people who advocate strongly a no lynch or people who stay completely out of the conversation are suspicious. Maybe coming out as a fence sitter is TH's way of deflecting suspicion without taking an actual stance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
So, what should we do? It is time to pick a side, I'm with JR/Cigaro here. At least they have committed to SOMETHING.
My stance is for a lynch, and I thought I kinda made it obvious with how I was pointing out the misconceptions of the no lynch, the flawed statistics, and what not.

At this point, I'm thinking Drew. He hasn't posted yet, and isn't the most active. Cigaro would be my #2 based on Shane's..."gut." *wink wink*

So yeah, if you guys want to know what I would do with throwing abandon to the wind, it'd be to vote Drew. I'd prefer to not risk the proactive players.

Vote: Drew

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (3) - ATL, Gonzo, TH

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by vidae : 07-09-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just woke up. What did I miss?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
people are arguing again to no lynch...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CMD refuses to show up, soooo...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

CMD (4) - ATL, Gonzo, TH, Brodeur

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 07-09-2012 at 07:29 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
people are arguing again to no lynch...
I'm definitely not against a no lynch. I just don't like the reasoning behind any of the candidates being voted so far, and I would mention someone, but nobody ever follows my recommendations, so I'm being patient until something a little more suspicious is found.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
My stance is for a lynch, and I thought I kinda made it obvious with how I was pointing out the misconceptions of the no lynch, the flawed statistics, and what not.

At this point, I'm thinking Drew. He hasn't posted yet, and isn't the most active. Cigaro would be my #2 based on Shane's..."gut." *wink wink*

So yeah, if you guys want to know what I would do with throwing abandon to the wind, it'd be to vote Drew. I'd prefer to not risk the proactive players.

Stop

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
"I have information on " is okay in our eyes. Saying how you obtained said information is not. We're trying to curb role revealing because of the way this particular game is structured. Being overly open about your role could potentially ruin this game from the get go. But no, the example you gave is not something we consider to be bad.

In the future please PM these kinds of questions!
Just so you know, you haven't said in the first post that role revealing is 'expressly' banned, just that it is 'unnecessarily' banned. That loophole will be exploited, you know that right?

Old 07-09-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
CMD refuses to show up, soooo...

What? When you're good, you usually wait for substantial evidence to emerge before voting on someone. I haven't been in a game where you have jumped on a bandwagon based off something as weak as being inactive on Day 1.

Vote: Brodeur
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just so you know, you haven't said in the first post that role revealing is 'expressly' banned, just that it is 'unnecessarily' banned. That loophole will be exploited, you know that right?
If it's exploited we will mod-kill. It's that simple. Role revealing will completely destroy how this game is set up.

Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
What? When you're good, you usually wait for substantial evidence to emerge before voting on someone. I haven't been in a game where you have jumped on a bandwagon based off something as weak as being inactive on Day 1.

Vote: Brodeur
I've done this like five times, D I don't actually want to vote for CMD, I just want him to say something and I'll unvote him.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

No Lynch (5) - CJ, Cigaro, JR, sbh, broth
CMD (4) - ATL, Gonzo, TH, Brodeur
Brodeur (1) - D-Unit

Old 07-09-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I've done this like five times, D I don't actually want to vote for CMD, I just want him to say something and I'll unvote him.
So if you unvote CMD after he speaks, who are you voting for? You have been a during proponent of a no lynch.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So if you unvote CMD after he speaks, who are you voting for? You have been a during proponent of a no lynch.
Hell if I know. I'm not sure enough of anyone, but I definitely think No Lynch is stupid.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Stop

It was a spiteful joke at your expense, so I'm sorry. It's probably more of a sensitive issue than I realize.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hell if I know. I'm not sure enough of anyone, but I definitely think No Lynch is stupid.
So you would hop aboard a lynch train then. That to me its ********. I am starting to agree with D. If CMD shows up and says something that convinces me to invote I will be voting for you I think.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So you would hop aboard a lynch train then. That to me its ********. I am starting to agree with D. If CMD shows up and says something that convinces me to invote I will be voting for you I think.
This is literally what I ALWAYS do in the first, ALWAYS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If it's exploited we will mod-kill. It's that simple. Role revealing will completely destroy how this game is set up.
Looks like I'll be getting mod killed at some point. The rule should either say it is strictly prohibited, or it is not. Otherwise we will argue non-stop over what role-revealing 'unnecessarily' actually means. Under what situation can I reveal? As the word isn't defined, I see no reason why someone who does role reveal would be mod killed for it. In fact, it would make zero sense if they were.