Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-11-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Don't waste your time, clearly he is clueless about our team. It's comical at this point. lol.
Haha I know I don't give any credence to what he says. I just like to make fun. We know the team better than the others so I tend not to argue much during the offseason.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's why the media seems to wait for their stupid stuff to go away and for them to be the team they want them to be. But that stuff doesn't happen. It's like the team isn 't mentally tough and doesn't show up in big games. So that's why I don't credit flukey plays as a reason. It's not like this is some mentally tough, extremely consistent team that goes about their business in a robotic fashion disposing of opponents. If they did that and this all happened I agree. They are known for stuff like this happening. Media and fans are still wondering, maybe this is the year they get their head of their butt and something good may happen.
These are my thoughts, and that's why I'm not jumping on their bandwagon. I'll believe that they're better than the Giants or Eagles when they go out and prove it.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If you believe he lost it in the lights. Personally, I don't. I think he was protecting his QB, which is fine. I think Romo over threw a WR who had a hurt Hammy. In all my days of watching football I haven't heard of a WR getting led to the ball losing the ball in lights. So I am VERY skeptical of that.

But again, that's Romo's luck or Dallas's luck. Missing a wide open pass to probably end the game. But I am not sure if I buy that losing it in the lights BS. He was wide open, why did he have to throw it so far like that. But whatever that's their team for you, lights no lights, stuff seems to happen to them.

That's why the media seems to wait for their stupid stuff to go away and for them to be the team they want them to be. But that stuff doesn't happen. It's like the team isn 't mentally tough and doesn't show up in big games. So that's why I don't credit flukey plays as a reason. It's not like this is some mentally tough, extremely consistent team that goes about their business in a robotic fashion disposing of opponents. If they did that and this all happened I agree. They are known for stuff like this happening. Media and fans are still wondering, maybe this is the year they get their head of their butt and something good may happen.
And I predict that kind of stuff doesn't happen this year. It has in the past, it won't this year. Neither of us is correct right now. We'll see.

Also I think your overthrow argument is wrong. If that were the case, why didn't Miles Austin dive for the ball? As it's thrown, the whole world thought it was right on target. When it landed it was VERY 'wtf'. I don't think it was overthrown.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
And I predict that kind of stuff doesn't happen this year. It has in the past, it won't this year. Neither of us is correct right now. We'll see.

Also I think your overthrow argument is wrong. If that were the case, why didn't Miles Austin dive for the ball? As it's thrown, the whole world thought it was right on target. When it landed it was VERY 'wtf'. I don't think it was overthrown.
Well I am going by their normal trend. They haven't shown any other deviation from that. If they do, good for their fan base and team. But until they do, the media will always have them as the team that seems to have the pieces but seem to not get their stuff together when they need it.

I asked myself that too. He should have at least tried to dive for it. That's something he should have done. As soon as it were over thrown, they said it then that Romo missed him, and media and people got on Romo, and Austin said he lost it in the lights. I think ht did that to take the pressure of his QB. If so, I have no issue with getting your QB's back. But I personally think he missed him on that.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin faded away from the football while it was in the air also. When he finally saw it - and it was too late - he started moving towards where it landed. And right after the play he looked up to the lights as if to say 'wtf is this why are they so bright and interfering with my ability to catch a ball at home'

I do not believe at all that he was trying to protect his QB by lying about the lights after the game.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that Austin was really making excuses for himself after half-assing the reception attempt. He knew he screwed up and he looked up at the lights to sell his "I lost it in the lights" story -- it was theatrics. It's just like faking an injury after you blow a play.

None of us know, and we'll never know for sure, so this conversation is silly.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
And thank you for proving my point. You think the Giants were the best team in football last year and that they're going to be next year too simply because they got hot at the right time and won a superbowl. You're downplaying any sort of luck that was involved because that would mean your team wasn't the most fantastic team evarr.

Reality: You made the playoffs last year by a JPP finger tip. Your team got insanely lucky a couple of times and without quite a few things breaking your way, you don't even make the playoffs.

Contrary to your homer opinion, the Giants weren't a great team last year. They had a negative point differential. You allowed more points than you scored. They were barely top 10 in yardage and scoring offense. Your defense was 25th in yards allowed and points allowed. FootballOutsiders DVOA had the Giants ranked as the 12th best team in the NFL.

You and all the other Giants fans act like your team is so super fantastic when in reality, you were lucky to even make the playoffs and then you got hot. You weren't even the best team in your division last year. And because of the way you all perceive your team, they're overrated.

Your offensive line blows. You lost Brandon Jacobs and Mario Manningham. Your running game is mediocre at best, David Wilson isn't ready for the big leagues. He dances too much and his running style isn't disciplined enough to cut it against NFL defenses. Plus, he has fumble problems.

Your linebackers are awful. Rolle is one of the worst starting defensive backs in the league. Terrell Thomas is coming off of a torn ACL and he wasn't that fast/explosive to begin with. Prince Amukamara was beaten like a red headed step child last season because he plays flat footed and he lacks the smooth transition required to just flip his hips and run with receivers down the sideline.

The Giants haven't gotten any better this offseason and they weren't all that fantastic to begin with. Meanwhile, the Cowboys (who the Giants edged out by JPP's finger tip) have gotten MUCH better. And the Eagles who have beaten the Giants 7 of the past 8 times have gotten much better as well.

The Giants won't even make the playoffs this year. Quote me. The Eagles and Cowboys are both better teams.
I didn't realize I said all of that in one sentence. Most productive sentence ever?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
All your explanation did really was say why they won't go 15-1 again. Very few expect a repeat of that. Heck many, myself included, wouldn't be at all surprised if the Bears or Lions won the division. However, the Packers and Patriots are still the clear cut best two teams in the league going into this year. They're on a tier of their own, so I don't see how either can be overrated.
They are not clear cut best with that defense and facing tougher defenses. Especially if you think the Lions and Bears can win the division. They are not on a tier of their own is my point.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All your explanation did really was say why they won't go 15-1 again. Very few expect a repeat of that. Heck many, myself included, wouldn't be at all surprised if the Bears or Lions won the division. However, the Packers and Patriots are still the clear cut best two teams in the league going into this year. They're on a tier of their own, so I don't see how either can be overrated.
Double post

Last edited by Maybe This Year Mayhew : 07-11-2012 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone given thoughts to whether they find the 9ers, Packers and Giants are overrated?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Has anyone given thoughts to whether they find the 9ers, Packers and Giants are overrated?
I am guessing no. I don't think any of the those teams are. Def. don't see how we are, however, I don't think the Packers are over rated, and I am curious to see if the niners can do better on offense while keeping their turnover ratio the same if not better. But I don't think any of the teams are over rated.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am guessing no. I don't think any of the those teams are. Def. don't see how we are, however, I don't think the Packers are over rated, and I am curious to see if the niners can do better on offense while keeping their turnover ratio the same if not better. But I don't think any of the teams are over rated.
Did you read this thread?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-12-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

Quote:
Right. Nobody worth listening to is expecting another 15-1 season. That type of year is basically a fluke. I'm predicting 12-14 wins and a stressful division race.

The Packers are still basically the exact same team they were last season, except they're a year older. My only concern (besides the Lions and Bears) is Rodgers hitting his head again. They're one bad play away from having to start Graham Harrell or BJ Coleman (if you're reading this Ted Thompson, please trade for Colt McCoy).

Last edited by WCH : 07-12-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread reminds me of how much I missed Thumper.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
He's never been gone Bulldogs, and he never will be. He's like the little engine that could, finding new ways each and every time and never failing to come back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
This is a truth fact. Who, but he, could possibly correct my misinformed opinion that the Giants were obviously the greatest team in the history of Sport.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
This is a truth fact. Who, but he, could possibly correct my misinformed opinion that the Giants were obviously the greatest team in the history of Sport.
Well I know of only one peson besides Thumper. JBCX of course.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Right. Nobody worth listening to is expecting another 15-1 season. That type of year is basically a fluke. I'm predicting 12-14 wins and a stressful division race.

The Packers are still basically the exact same team they were last season, except they're a year older. My only concern (besides the Lions and Bears) is Rodgers hitting his head again. They're one bad play away from having to start Graham Harrell or BJ Coleman (if you're reading this Ted Thompson, please trade for Colt McCoy).
12-14 overrates them. 14-2, 15-1 same thing, slam dunk division title. 10-13 range for the Packers with the ability to lose the division. 12-4 still probably doesn't lose the division just causes heartburn if Lions or Bears are 12-4 or 11-5. Lions,Bears,Packers all have a really good shot to win the division. Heart burn division race that the Packers definitely win is still overrating them.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
No, but I do think the Bengals are GROSSLY OVERRATED!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like this post supports my previous claims regarding 49er fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
if we would have beaten the giants, we would have mercy ruled the patriots. no doubt in my mind.

on another not.. listen up.

HEAR YE, HEAR YE.. If you are to defend the 49ers in any way shape or form, you will be labeled a flaming homer. that is all.
I guess we're going to find out this fall. Bring it, *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well at least somebody is reading my posts.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Not only are they overrated, but their fans are IDEA STEALING PROSTITUTES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Not only are they overrated, but their fans are IDEA STEALING PROSTITUTES!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-12-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Im replying in gif form today apparently

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-12-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I love that movie. He is amazing in it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote