Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-14-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: ImBrotherCain

If its JR, he played us hard.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys we have 10 min... Do we think that JR is playing it up? He did switch to BD when it seemed like BD was the one to get lynched.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think Grizz is good as well, so that pretty much leaves Cain and Bulldogs.

I've been on Cain all game. Maybe killing Gonzo was a frame job. Maybe that's what he wanted us to think.

As for Bulldogs, I don't really like him asking Cain to reveal his PM.
Me asking IBC to reveal his PM was admittedly a little douchy. But how does it make me evil?
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB, can I ask people to reveal their role description or not? Quickly I have like 5 mins haha.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Me asking IBC to reveal his PM was admittedly a little douchy. But how does it make me evil?
It doesn't. And thinking about it, that might have been a smart move. That is why I'm leaning more towards Cain than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Grizz (1) - Cain
Cain (1) - Grizz

With 4 alive, 3 votes are needed.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Alright guys we have 10 min... Do we think that JR is playing it up? He did switch to BD when it seemed like BD was the one to get lynched.
The whole drunk/not drunk thing is throwing me off, and he played strange Day One. This is honestly tough though.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BB, can I ask people to reveal their role description or not? Quickly I have like 5 mins haha.
Quoting PMs from the mod is expressly forbidden in all mafia games.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The time limit is dangerously close, so

Vote IBC

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-14-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

You all suck. **** you guys. I'm lost and refuse to let Grizz win twice as an independent if it is indeed him.

Vote: Grizz
Old 07-14-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we all have suspicions of JR it is probably the right way to go... We are all seasoned players that are typically spot on with our calls... I am going back to my original vote.

Unvote: Grizz
Vote: JRD
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Grizz (1) - BD
Cain (2) - Grizz, JR
JR (1) - Cain

With 4 alive, 3 votes are needed.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'm not voting IBC, because I strangely have a sense of trust in him now. I'm doubting every decision I make now though.
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Damn my tablet is a pain to follow this game... **** we are so fragmented at this point.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

What happens with a tie BB?
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Interesting, if Bulldaogs was evil, we would have almost certainly cast the final vote for Cain. He is more than likely good. I think it has to be Cain.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is certainly going in circles. I'm pretty much set on IBC at this point, for better or worse, that's my decision.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Interesting, if Bulldaogs was evil, we would have almost certainly cast the final vote for Cain. He is more than likely good. I think it has to be Cain.
If I was bad, this would be over right now. I'm torn.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If I was bad, this would be over right now. I'm torn.
I know. It's either Grizz or Cain.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You just said it was BD earlier... I don't like this flip flopping, drunk then not thing.
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Or you.....

sig by BoneKrusher
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

ONE MINUTE!
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We are definitely going down.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You just said it was BD earlier... I don't like this flip flopping, drunk then not thing.
I did. But you had two votes and BD didn't vote for you. A killer would have definitely voted to lynch you, then kill someone at night, and then go for whatever happened when there were just two people on the last day.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Cain, fall on your sword!

sig by BoneKrusher