Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-14-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beginnign to think BD might be a better choice than Cain. Not ready to vote, but I'd like to hear more.

Unvote IBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Sigh I am going to die because BD wants me to cheat.
Do you honestly think I'm bad? If you're good you're screwing up far worse than I am. I think you left me alive last night to accuse me today.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - BD
BD (1) - Cain

With 4 alive, 3 votes are needed.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm beginnign to think BD might be a better choice than Cain. Not ready to vote, but I'd like to hear more.

Unvote IBC
Seriously? Because I asked him to reveal his role description. I really hope Grizz isn't this short sighted too. *sigh* You're going to look like Snicho in the old game if you keep up like this.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a tough one, I could still see any of you as the killer. Cain posted a lot early and then seemed to sit back yesterday while we went at each other, bulldogs didn't really post at all til I called him out but he said he was playing Civ and has been acting like good bulldogs since then, I honestly don't have a read on you JR...going back over the thread for your posts.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Do you honestly think I'm bad? If you're good you're screwing up far worse than I am. I think you left me alive last night to accuse me today.
I didnt think you were bad until today... Honestly. Grizz has been way to quiet.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

It was a good plan by whoever the killer was to leave me alive, I will say that. Broth was the obvious kill as just about everyone had cleared him by that point. I look like an easy target to lynch now because I predicted I would die the previous day. Bravo, whoever you are. I'm still leaning IBC by a decent margin, but could be wrong.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm only sure about myself.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-14-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Bulldogs

BD I am beginning to thin that Grizz is playing us.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - BD

Old 07-14-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Unvote: Bulldogs

BD I am beginning to thin that Grizz is playing us.
I'm willing to listen to discussion. Let me look over recent posts. I know I'm good for a fact. I really am still unsure about the SK, but to be honest I don't think JR would have been mafia savvy enough to pull off that move last night. I'm between you and Grizz.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Unvote: IBC

For the time being, I'm going to look over posts.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm willing to listen to discussion. Let me look over recent posts. I know I'm good for a fact. I really am still unsure about the SK, but to be honest I don't think JR would have been mafia savvy enough to pull off that move last night. I'm between you and Grizz.
I'm not savvy enough to pull it off.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

JR is starting to come off my radar... once you come after someone for 4 days straight there is a good chance they aren't evil.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After re-reading the thread, keying in on JR's posts, I'm actually starting to lean his way. He was adamantly going after SBH on day one, then day two he comes out and pushes the "Gonzo is a typical mafia kill" and really tries to push the IBC frame job. Then there's the whole drunk/not drunk thing and then he kept saying "mafia" as if there were more than one...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
JR is starting to come off my radar... once you come after someone for 4 days straight there is a good chance they aren't evil.
You are correct on that point sir.

SO now that everyone agrees that I'm good, we have a 33% chance of winning right here. I don't like those odds.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-14-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
After re-reading the thread, keying in on JR's posts, I'm actually starting to lean his way. He was adamantly going after SBH on day one, then day two he comes out and pushes the "Gonzo is a typical mafia kill" and really tries to push the IBC frame job. Then there's the whole drunk/not drunk thing and then he kept saying "mafia" as if there were more than one...
Well it's a mafia game. I'm assuming there is a mafia even if it's only one person.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You are correct on that point sir.

SO now that everyone agrees that I'm good, we have a 33% chance of winning right here. I don't like those odds.
I don't like how Grizz is deflecting... I know him well enough to know something is up.

Vote: Grizz
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

and everyone is off JR now. If we can agree on JR not being evil, then Cain is my vote.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
I don't like how Grizz is deflecting... I know him well enough to know something is up.
I'm not deflecting, I'm just trying to go through the three of you to figure out which one of you has the killing powers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - BD
Grizz (1) - Cain

Old 07-14-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

10 minute warning
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Hahaha, we are so ******. It's honestly a guessing game at this point. Day One, Grizz had a chance to finish off IBC and didn't. Really surprised me as that would have been the mafia move. I'm honestly stuck on this one. Jr is back on my radar.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

*Corrected* Vote Count:

Grizz (1) - Cain

Old 07-14-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think Grizz is good as well, so that pretty much leaves Cain and Bulldogs.

I've been on Cain all game. Maybe killing Gonzo was a frame job. Maybe that's what he wanted us to think.

As for Bulldogs, I don't really like him asking Cain to reveal his PM.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: