Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Honestly based off principle alone I think I am going to vote Gonzo for that terrible DDN game.

Vote: Gonzo
I understand principle, but each game you should go move into with a fresh slate. If you think he's bad here, sure, vote for him. If it's because the DDN game solely you're wasting a vote.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly based off principle alone I think I am going to vote Gonzo for that terrible DDN game.

Vote: Gonzo
So you are voting not to find someone who is evil but because I had a bad game last time? Great game play as usual Cain.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So that is why people should not vote for you? Because of the last game I played? I am deeply sorry that I didn't make my role a waste a do nothing with it and I am sorry the mafia happened to have a coroner that could change results so everyone started believing said article. To the point where I had to accuse someone who the Avenger cleared to get them to stop believing,
Wait wait wait... The coroner didn't really affect anything you said and two I was telling her not to follow your poor example.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (2) - JR, IBC
Bulldogs (5) - SP, Renji, Vidae, McGee, Mrs. Grizz
SuperPacker (2) - ATL, Bulldogs
ImBrotherCain (1) - Gonzo

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still catching up. In regards to ATL's post, I will claim townie.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait wait wait... The coroner didn't really affect anything you said and two I was telling her not to follow your poor example.
So I make up a story about an australian and a german to have fun. Then I go hard after Caddy but also mention three random names to make it so people would not believe the article, Then I accuse Deep of being Deepthroat and the mafia makes him show up evil. It is all my fault though right? I know you want to be one of the cool kids and make fun of how bad I played but you are just showing how weak a player you really are.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So you are voting not to find someone who is evil but because I had a bad game last time? Great game play as usual Cain.
You mean great play by a person that is often considered one of the better Mafia player on the board... Yeah alright then.

I mean hell Vid game me the nickname "The Godfather killer"

Also you are getting incredibly defensive for one little vote there Gonzo.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You mean great play by a person that is often considered one of the better Mafia player on the board... Yeah alright then.

No way you are a top five mafia player. You've got to be kidding me. You don't even sniff the top ten.

Top Five:
Zachsaints
SuperPacker
Broth
TheBoyWonder
Snicho

I round out the top ten with Gonzo x5.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

I don't even care that you voted for me. I am trying to point out why I think you are evil because lest we forget, I voted for you before you voted for me.

You are really going to talk about how you were named the godfather killer and people tell you that you are a good player? Weak.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
No way you are a top five mafia player. You've got to be kidding me. You don't even sniff the top ten.

Top Five:
Zachsaints
SuperPacker
Broth
TheBoyWonder
Snicho

I round out the top ten with Gonzo x5.
Hold the hell up. Where the **** is ncst?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Hold the hell up. Where the **** is ncst?
Ncst8 sucks, those were the BEST five players. Idiot.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like anything I'm reading from Cain right now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I don't even care that you voted for me. I am trying to point out why I think you are evil because lest we forget, I voted for you before you voted for me.

You are really going to talk about how you were named the godfather killer and people tell you that you are a good player? Weak.
What made me seem evil then Gonzo... What in your glorious mafia GOAT mind made me suspicious?

Is it the same delusions that make you think you are the GOAT?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
What made me seem evil then Gonzo... What in your glorious mafia GOAT mind made me suspicious?

Is it the same delusions that make you think you are the GOAT?
I have already posted that. Many times. Go back and read. Since you have shown up you have actually made me more confident that you are evil.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand principle, but each game you should go move into with a fresh slate. If you think he's bad here, sure, vote for him. If it's because the DDN game solely you're wasting a vote.
Yeah I don't understand that, DDN game is a completely different game and besides McGee, I think most in this one want to forget about it.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Unvote: Vidae

Vote: IBC

Cain is clearly evil.

Quote:
I have already posted that. Many times. Go back and read. Since you have shown up you have actually made me more confident that you are evil.
Clearly you spent a ton of time explaining why I am bad... You are a schmuck.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm making a mafia power rankings.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Its not from that. He has a clean slate but I am saying that he is playing like Mafia Gonzo to me. I will not be changing my vote.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Clearly you spent a ton of time explaining why I am bad... You are a schmuck.
Now why did you have to go and quote me only two posts in the thread.......

Oh wait, hold up. I actually have explained. A couple times. In other posts. So you have not read the thread, Fine. Doesn't tell me for sure you are evil but before you left I just didn't like that you were stirring things up and trying to get a lynch train going that would have given up no info. Since coming back you have clearly not caught up, not given one good reason to vote for me or to not vote for you and generally just seem evil to me.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Its not from that. He has a clean slate but I am saying that he is playing like Mafia Gonzo to me. I will not be changing my vote.
How does mafia Gonzo play? How does townie Gonzo play?
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm making a mafia power rankings.
Trust me I have thought about it. It is too hard to quantify each players rank. Especially since some people play certain roles more frequently or are saddled with poor teammates.

I have a rough top 10 in mind but there is no ranking in it at all.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cain is coming off really bad to me right now. I was already skeptical of him. Then he comes in and votes for Gonzo based on past grudges. I never like to see that.

Unvote Gonzo

Vote Cain

I've still got my eye on you though Gonzo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

So who are we throwing together into groups?

SP/Vidae/Mrs.Grizz
Rufus/McGee
Bulldogs/Gonzo

At least we will be learning a lot today. One of the more productive Day Ones for as dirty as it's gotten.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK, I am caught up. In no particular order here are my thoughts:

1. I think some of you enjoy just arguing back and forth.
2. I will laugh if Mrs. Grizz is an njx creation.
3. Unless someone comes forth with a power role (which I am not asking for), I am of the belief that this game is like the last side game with one SK and the rest townies.
3a. That being the case, no lynch may not be the best course of action.
4. I can't get a read on anyone at present, so I will likely watch for a bit longer then assist someone in reaching the after-life.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Now why did you have to go and quote me only two posts in the thread.......

Oh wait, hold up. I actually have explained. A couple times. In other posts. So you have not read the thread, Fine. Doesn't tell me for sure you are evil but before you left I just didn't like that you were stirring things up and trying to get a lynch train going that would have given up no info. Since coming back you have clearly not caught up, not given one good reason to vote for me or to not vote for you and generally just seem evil to me.
I just searched your posts... If I missed something where you explained my evilness before I came back. Please quote it here.

If not then I am done with this pointless argument. I don't plan on this becoming one of your typical babbling battles that take up 15 pages and gets us no where.