Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
So who are we throwing together into groups?

SP/Vidae/Mrs.Grizz
Rufus/McGee
Bulldogs/Gonzo

At least we will be learning a lot today. One of the more productive Day Ones for as dirty as it's gotten.
I really don't see any of those three as being groups. Will be interesting to see if I am right come the end of the game.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I know I'm not with you. Rufus and McGee have been really buddy buddy but I don't think they would make an alliance so blatantly obvious. I still think 2/3 of Mrs. Grizz/Vidae/SP being evil is possible, at worst there is one bad guy there.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It would make sense. Sticking to IBC. He lit some fires, got fights going and took off.
******* hell Cain just read the thread.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
******* hell Cain just read the thread.
One post... One post is your massive evaluation of my allegiance. I over estimate you.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) - IBC
Bulldogs (5) - SP, Renji, Vidae, McGee, Mrs. Grizz
SuperPacker (2) - ATL, Bulldogs
ImBrotherCain (2) - Gonzo, JR

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
If not then I am done with this pointless argument. I don't plan on this becoming one of your typical babbling battles that take up 15 pages and gets us no where.
Ah yes it is all my fault. There is never someone arguing with me who is responsible for half the posts. I see that you want to put this to an end though because you don't actually have arguments against anything I say or more likely need some time to come up with something that actually makes sense.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
One post... One post is your massive evaluation of my allegiance. I over estimate you.
Well you didn't quote any argument I made. I summed it up nicely in one post and didn't need to write it 5 times. I also posted why I think you have acted evil since returning to the thread.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It would make sense. Sticking to IBC. He lit some fires, got fights going and took off.
Also fires? Dude I made a joke about you and Bulldogs switching accounts then being the same person.

You are seriously ********.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Trust me I have thought about it. It is too hard to quantify each players rank. Especially since some people play certain roles more frequently or are saddled with poor teammates.

I have a rough top 10 in mind but there is no ranking in it at all.

I'd just do it in trolling anyway. It's tough to quantify, but everyone loves rankings. Everyone would complain though. God, it's tempting.
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well I know I'm not with you. Rufus and McGee have been really buddy buddy but I don't think they would make an alliance so blatantly obvious. I still think 2/3 of Mrs. Grizz/Vidae/SP being evil is possible, at worst there is one bad guy there.
We've clashed for far too long and more often then not, we are both good.

It's time we came together and battle ATL in a 2 on 1 duel!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

In any case IBC is right on one thing. I think a decision should be made. Soon.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CJ, concerning number 3, BB talked about night actions so I think there are at least some power roles. Just spitballing but I'm thinking three mafia, six townies, investigator, protector, and watcher. Maybe five townies and a tracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'd just do it in trolling anyway. It's tough to quantify, but everyone loves rankings. Everyone would complain though. God, it's tempting.
If you want to get deep into a formula based ranking system I am typically bored at work and could help
Old 07-18-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Also fires? Dude I made a joke about you and Bulldogs switching accounts then being the same person.

You are seriously ********.
So it should have been a fire. Sue me. It was an easy fire to light though considering the anti Baines sentiment and something the mafia loves to do. Easy lynch train, no accountability. You did not vote for me however. It may have been a joke. Fine. If you had no reacted the way you did I might have changed my vote. The fact is you are playing classic evil Vidae right now.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
We've clashed for far too long and more often then not, we are both good.

It's time we came together and battle ATL in a 2 on 1 duel!
I will side by ATL. Make that a 2 on 2!
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
In any case IBC is right on one thing. I think a decision should be made. Soon.
I am right a decision needs to be made? Seriously I didn't even say that.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
CJ, concerning number 3, BB talked about night actions so I think there are at least some power roles. Just spitballing but I'm thinking three mafia, six townies, investigator, protector, and watcher. Maybe five townies and a tracker.
Interesting. I actually assumed almost all townies too with 3 mafia and maybe an investigator.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I am right a decision needs to be made? Seriously I didn't even say that.
Ah, misread your post from last page. All you said was you are done arguing. So I am back to agreeing with you on nothing. I still think a decision should be made. A ton of info to go on here.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will side by ATL. Make that a 2 on 2!
http://ruffinbuckhantz.ytmnd.com/
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So it should have been a fire. Sue me. It was an easy fire to light though considering the anti Baines sentiment and something the mafia loves to do. Easy lynch train, no accountability. You did not vote for me however. It may have been a joke. Fine. If you had no reacted the way you did I might have changed my vote. The fact is you are playing classic evil Vidae right now.
Joookkkeeee.... dude it was a joooookkkkeee. It said you were the same person because of gots to get it done.

Seriously this is the equivalent of me starting fires/ fights.

I am going to start putting [joke][/joke] and [sarcasm][/sarcasm] around my posts so some dimwits can figure it out.

Not to mention I am not Vidae... thus meaning classic evil Vidae doesn't pertain to me now would it?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damnit people. Once it goes beyond 1 v 1 it becomes a deathmatch.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We need to make a decision. However, I recommend we get rid of one of the others that would still provide us with a ton of info. I know for a fact I'm good, and I think if you look at it logically you'll realize it as well. Let's get rid of somebody who wouldn't be as helpful to the town while also possibly ridding a bad guy.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
If you want to get deep into a formula based ranking system I am typically bored at work and could help
Where would we even begin? This sounds like something for the mind of BeerBaron.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Joookkkeeee.... dude it was a joooookkkkeee. It said you were the same person because of gots to get it done.

Seriously this is the equivalent of me starting fires/ fights.

I am going to start putting [joke][/joke] and [sarcasm][/sarcasm] around my posts so some dimwits can figure it out.

Not to mention I am not Vidae... thus meaning classic evil Vidae doesn't pertain to me now would it?
Apparently I have to start putting [joke][/joke] around my posts so idiots can figure it out too. I am aware you are not Vidae but seriously, you have done nothing to convince me you are good. You have just gotten pissed off and acted whiny. So you have no thoughts on anyone in the town? None. You just vote for me and say it is because of the DDN game. You have yet to contribute anything. Nothing.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Where would we even begin? This sounds like something for the mind of BeerBaron.
All you need to know is Bulldogs is clearly #1.