Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-19-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SP came back and didn't defend himself from the accusations.. that doesn't sit well with me. I was waiting for him to come here and at least try to defend himself, and since he hasn't I'll vote.

vote : SP

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

JR (1) - Renji
McGee (1) - Cain
SP (5) - Mrs. Grizz, ATL, CJ, Rufus, vidae

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like this side of you Vid... Something is off.

Unvote: McGee
Vote: Vidae
Old 07-19-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

JR (1) - Renji
SP (5) - Mrs. Grizz, ATL, CJ, Rufus, vidae
vidae (1) - Cain

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
CJ grew up during a time that only Pepperidge Farm remembers. You'll have to excuse him.
You know there is a reason all their goldfish have smiles on their faces.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW guys notice some of the people I called out on for a potential Frame job hoping on the SP train.

ATL, CJ and Vid.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't like this side of you Vid... Something is off.

Unvote: McGee
Vote: Vidae
I don't understand what you mean by this. I said I wanted to wait to vote for SP until he got here and tried to defend himself.. and then he comes on and doesn't even talk about the game at all, he doesn't try to defend himself at all. That was suspicious to me, so I voted for him.

It really is that simple.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BTW guys notice some of the people I called out on for a potential Frame job hoping on the SP train.

ATL, CJ and Vid.
Hoping on? I started this train bro.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also do find it odd that Cain and Vidae are ignoring me. They both must have powers of some sort.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

ATL, CJ and Vid.
It's not as if I didn't explain why I made the choice I did.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Hoping on? I started this train bro.
I didn't realize you started it day one. So that wouldn't make you a train jumper.

I apologize.

As for the role thing... 12 people. 2 Mafia 1 SK at most. Potentially 1 and 1 .

Leaving 9 or 10 town aligned players. Realistically 2-3 powered townies with almost certainly one being a protector due to the double kills and one cop.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

One of CJ, Mrs. Grizz, SP are the GF.
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
It's not as if I didn't explain why I made the choice I did.
Just making connections. Notice I voted for Viddy not you.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
SP came back and didn't defend himself from the accusations.. that doesn't sit well with me. I was waiting for him to come here and at least try to defend himself, and since he hasn't I'll vote.

vote : SP
What accusations?!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
What accusations?!
Well the 5 of 6 people voting for you... You should probably address that.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Damn it I want to edit.

I mean you have 5 of the 6 required votes to lynch you... meaning there are some accusations.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've already said. I'm not evil, i'm just a townie. I have no more information than that.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last few votes for SP are all giving me pause, to be honest.

I know CJ claimed townie yesterday and it was in a believable manner, but there's not much to go off of with him.

Vidae had an interesting day yesterday. I don't disagree that SP's defense is weak, even if true. But it's hard to be comfortable with vid, right now. Honestly could see him being aligned with SP if he was evil.

Rufus, well, I just don't want to even think that is possible. His vote is at least consistent with yesterday.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
The last few votes for SP are all giving me pause, to be honest.

I know CJ claimed townie yesterday and it was in a believable manner, but there's not much to go off of with him.

Vidae had an interesting day yesterday. I don't disagree that SP's defense is weak, even if true. But it's hard to be comfortable with vid, right now. Honestly could see him being aligned with SP if he was evil.

Rufus, well, I just don't want to even think that is possible. His vote is at least consistent with yesterday.
Interesting thought... if SP were evil he would be defending himself a lot harder right now.

I am willing to bet my Mafia Reputation he isn't evil.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agh, honestly I believed most people when they claimed townie yesterday. Feeling very uneasy right now, I don't think I even put a real suspicion in that last post, at least not one that makes sense.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Interesting thought... if SP were evil he would be defending himself a lot harder right now.

I am willing to bet my Mafia Reputation he isn't evil.
That thought was based on vidae's actions towards him today, but it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, either.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
One of CJ, Mrs. Grizz, SP are the GF.
I claimed my role, at your bequest, I might add.

Old 07-19-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Agh, honestly I believed most people when they claimed townie yesterday. Feeling very uneasy right now, I don't think I even put a real suspicion in that last post, at least not one that makes sense.
Something about JR still irks me badly.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I claimed my role, at your bequest, I might add.
I'm well aware.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i for one, think he is bad.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote