Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Has Rufus been looked into?
Oh, this looks familiar. Well, it's just like the past two games I was a townie, I haven't been looked at, my post count is near the bottom, and basically by default the suspicions fall on me.

I assume we are looking for mafia members now that the SK is gone, I can safely say to all in this game that I am not apart of the mafia and am not evil. I'm just like the majority of the town.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't take it personal. I am making my vote on circumstance evidence at best. I am taking a chance on those players who I can not rule out.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
CJ (1) - Cain
Rufus (1) - CJ

With 6 alive, 4 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Mrs. Grizz released any info about being an investigator? Like who can be cleared, maybe it can help narrow it all down, I see she investigated ATL the night he died.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
ATL: ******* role reveal. Seriously. You pull this **** and demand everyone reveal, then when we ask you to do the same, you're mysteriously silent. Seems telling.

Personally, I think the mafia is you and vidae, with you being the GF.

I'm not the GF; I'm not even in the mafia. You want to know what I am? I'm a townie with a role that's now going to get herself killed tonight since you seem stuck on the idea that I'm the GF. I'm an investigator, and here's what I know. I investigated Bulldogs the first night, because I was suspicious of him (as you can tell from the posts earlier). He came back good, but before I could say anything, he was dead the next day. The second night, I investigated Vidae and he came back evil, hence why I jumped on the 'let's go after vidae' train again (as it was jumped on initially the first day). I didn't want to say anything before now, because I knew that once I revealed what I knew, that I'd end up getting killed, which for my first game, was not something that I wanted to do. But this game is moving so ******* slow, and people are threatening to lynch yet another townie, that I felt it had to be done.
This is where Mrs. Grizz reveals.
I do find it problematic that everyone you checked in now dead.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Has Mrs. Grizz released any info about being an investigator? Like who can be cleared, maybe it can help narrow it all down, I see she investigated ATL the night he died.
She investigated BD night one, Vid night two and ATL night 3
Old 07-20-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Well, vidae was the SK, he was probably bulletproof right? That could have been an easy way to narrow things down to him being the SK for her.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that's some thinking. Vidae was the only one who got a kill in that night. JR was still alive then, but it's possible. Wasn't even thinking bulletproof in this format, but I guess there not being a bounty on vidae could mean just that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm suspicious of McGee and Cain. Discuss.
I am now calling BS. If you checked vid and he was evil, why was this your first post on Day 3?

unvote: Rufus
vote: Mrs. Grizz

Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
So here are my thoughts. McGee wasn't around for the last vote, and didn't vote at all. He also didn't post a whole lot during the last day, and when he did, it seemed that he wasn't doing anything to help the town. Honestly, it feels as though he really hasn't posted a lot, and when he has, it's been more conjecture than actual substance that could help the town get rid of the mafia. It seems somewhat shady to me, and I think that we should at least give him the chance to explain his actions (or general lack thereof) and evaluate from there.

But no, I'm also suspicious of Vidae as well, as it seems a few people are, but I haven't made a decision yet as to how I feel about him on the whole.
Then this one was your second post.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
You know, I've been doing some thinking as I stand here making grilled cheese. I've been suspicious of Vidae from the start, and if I recall correctly, so was a lot of other people. However, I was curious as I was thinking about how quickly he and Rufus jumped on the 'hey, I agree with you' bandwagon. And looking back, at least Vidae has done the same thing every time that I've said I'm suspicious of someone, and it's helped lead towards them getting lynched, and they've been good guys each time. Now it seems to me that Vidae is evil, and that he's hiding his/the mafia's actions behind the inexperience that I have, and passing it off as 'oh well, she's new,' but it does seem to me that he's been helping encourage the suspicions that I have, and the more that I read back and think about it, the more shady this seems. I think it's time to start looking at Vidae again, town.

Vote: Vidae
It's not until the grilled cheese sandwhich spoke to you did you even vote for vid.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
CJ (1) - Cain
Mrs. Grizz (1) - CJ

With 6 alive, 4 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Wait, what "hey, I agree with you" bandwagon did I jump on. I don't recall anything like that.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not until the grilled cheese sandwhich spoke to you did you even vote for vid.
Well, the grilled cheese can be enlightening.

On a more related note, I was afraid of revealing too early. I had other suspicions, and I wanted to sound them out to get other people thinking too before I revealed about Vidae. If I'd revealed about him too early, I ran the risk of getting killed earlier without being able to help the town as much as I could. I wanted to find out what else was going on and if anyone knew anything about anyone else before I went ahead with revealing about Vidae. I knew once I did it would (hopefully) lead to him getting lynched pretty quickly, but I was afraid that I'd then be killed, and that'd be it. I wanted to be able to contribute as much as possible before the mafia took me out once I role revealed. Seeing as they didn't take me out (I was shocked, not gonna lie), I'm still here able to help as much as I can, and so I could have revealed earlier than I did, true. But who can see the future? Because I sure can't.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am now calling BS. If you checked vid and he was evil, why was this your first post on Day 3?

unvote: Rufus
vote: Mrs. Grizz
Quote:
Then this one was your second post.
I expressed my concerns earlier with this as well...
Old 07-20-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is where Mrs. Grizz reveals.
I do find it problematic that everyone you checked in now dead.
I can see where you would find this problematic, but think about it from my side. Go back through my posts, and who was I most suspicious of (rather conspicuously) day 1? Bulldogs. Who did I then investigate? Bulldogs. I have no control over what the Mafia chooses to do. And again, think about it, if I recall correctly Vidae killed him, so it makes me look bad to reveal I now knew Bulldogs was good. Day two, I checked on Vidae, because I was still unsure about him, and he was starting to look a little shady to me, but again, I thought of others first to mention before I revealed my information, due to fear of early mafia killings. Last time I checked, the serial killer being taken out by the town is a good thing, and since Iím part of the town, it makes sense that heís now dead. And then once again, look back, when I was talking about Vidae I said I thought he and ATL were the mafia. Since I felt that (since I was only told that Vidae was evil and not what sort of evil) I felt it prudent to check in on ATL, and now that he showed up dead the next day, it makes me look shady again. So I can understand your concern, but youíll notice that I was suspicious of everyone that I looked into before they showed up dead (and it was my looking into Vidae that made him dead, so that doesnít even count).

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Alright CJ or Renji is basically what it comes down to.

Cain, this is what you said at the beginning of day 3 before I revealed, and then asked me to reveal. So you expressed concern nowhere over my revealings until after CJ started to question it. Does that mean you're no longer suspicious of CJ?

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I expressed my concerns earlier with this as well...
Exactly. If you are a town aligned investigator, and you discover someone is evil, your opinion is formed. I stand by my vote and the info as I have provided it.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I can see where you would find this problematic, but think about it from my side. Go back through my posts, and who was I most suspicious of (rather conspicuously) day 1? Bulldogs. Who did I then investigate? Bulldogs. I have no control over what the Mafia chooses to do. And again, think about it, if I recall correctly Vidae killed him, so it makes me look bad to reveal I now knew Bulldogs was good. Day two, I checked on Vidae, because I was still unsure about him, and he was starting to look a little shady to me, but again, I thought of others first to mention before I revealed my information, due to fear of early mafia killings. Last time I checked, the serial killer being taken out by the town is a good thing, and since Iím part of the town, it makes sense that heís now dead. And then once again, look back, when I was talking about Vidae I said I thought he and ATL were the mafia. Since I felt that (since I was only told that Vidae was evil and not what sort of evil) I felt it prudent to check in on ATL, and now that he showed up dead the next day, it makes me look shady again. So I can understand your concern, but youíll notice that I was suspicious of everyone that I looked into before they showed up dead (and it was my looking into Vidae that made him dead, so that doesnít even count).
1 - D1: Bulldogs died at night - convenient
2 - The latest kill was gunshot and rail tie so we dont know who kills how.
3. Checked -ATL so you say - also dead, also convenient
4. Claiming a role like investigator would be a pretty good way to keep yourself safe here at the end.
5. We have all been suspicious of damn near everyone, so saying you had these suspicions after people are dead means little.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Exactly. If you are a town aligned investigator, and you discover someone is evil, your opinion is formed. I stand by my vote and the info as I have provided it.
You don't think Vid was either protected or maybe bullet proof do you?

That would be the only thing that makes sense.

Hmmm...
Old 07-20-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
So just because one opinion being formed doesn't mean there can't be more, or there can't be a long term goal of helping the town even when I'm about to die? Good to know. Also, you can't just assume that I knew that that's how it was supposed to work, and once I know something I immediately reveal it and start with that opinion. Once again, first time playing. I'm learning. You don't just assume that the way you play is the way everyone else plays, and quite frankly, there's no way that I know that that's how you play. I'm allowed to have other ideas too.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

See I want to believe her and I'd really hate to lose the investigator, if she were in fact that, but I find it hard to believe that she wasn't taken out last night after admitting what she is.

I'm never one to just jump on a vote quickly, but based on her targets ending up dead, besides the SK, and some of the posts CJ brought up, I'm struggling to find a better option.

I just don't want to be wrong on this one.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
You don't think Vid was either protected or maybe bullet proof do you?

That would be the only thing that makes sense.

Hmmm...
Protected? Doubt it. Bullet proof is highly likely as most SK's are.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
5. We have all been suspicious of damn near everyone, so saying you had these suspicions after people are dead means little.
Read back through the damn posts. I was suspicious of these people BEFORE they were dead. Jesus, I'll go through the ******* thread and quote every ******* post I made where I said something about people before they died. Read the damn thread people.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Protected? Doubt it. Bullet proof is highly likely as most SK's are.
Which could explain only one night death on night 2.