Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Take out Mrs. Grizz with me my friend. It will be worth in the end.
Maybe this is why she's after you Bulldogs

What's that old phrase about a woman scorned?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Maybe this is why she's after you Bulldogs

What's that old phrase about a woman scorned?
It's obviously why she is. I was joking around early in the game, I'm stunned anyone thinks I'm actually bad right now.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I expected more than this from you McGee. I am disappoint. You know I'm good so what the hell bro?!
I know nothing. But I will not give in to attempted shaming.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I know nothing. But I will not give in to attempted shaming.
Why are you jumping on bandwagons? The McGee I know rarely votes, and when he does he's confident in his vote. You're playing differently all of a sudden.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee also had the ludicrous notion of trying to duel me, the duel master.

McGee, reveal yourself!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are you jumping on bandwagons? The McGee I know rarely votes, and when he does he's confident in his vote. You're playing differently all of a sudden.
Says the one that was going 'Gonzo' until you started getting votes on him. YOU'RE SCRAMBLING!!!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Unvote: SP

Vote: Vidae

Jumping on bandwagons. Votes me and disappears. Subtle defense earlier.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And you're evil SP. You, Mrs. Grizz, and Vidae.
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not nobody knows the real McGee. It's just Day 1. Then again, if you are good, I don't like my chances.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Unvote: SP

Jumping on bandwagons. Votes me and disappears. Subtle defense earlier.
I disappeared? I'm right here and my vote is staying with you.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Says the one that was going 'Gonzo' until you started getting votes on him. YOU'RE SCRAMBLING!!!
I still am spreading votes everywhere. I probably should have known it's impossible to joke around in these games without the mafia getting a raging erection and jumping on me for "going Gonzo". Then when I turn out good they'll say I was playing dumb so I deserved it.

Mrs. Grizz continues to dodge the lynch option. She knows herself that I'm good which is why.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Not nobody knows the real McGee. It's just Day 1. Then again, if you are good, I don't like my chances.
I can never trust you again....last game hurt too much :(
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I disappeared? I'm right here and my vote is staying with you.
Then say something. Or continue to lay low and let the chaos ensue right?
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jr may have been playing the game I am playing. Vidae is jumping on any bandwagon early and laying low.

Unvote: Jr

Bulldogs
All-Pro

When I'm dead and turn out look at Mrs. Grizz and Vidae as the two major culprits. It's beyond obvious that an evil guy wouldn't do what I did today.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vote: Mrs. Grizz

Come at me!
This was your first post, you wanted me, you got me :-).

You've voted for me, JR, and Gonzo, are you confident that all of us are evil? I'm guessing not, brilliant moves by you too!! Its the first day, obviously there is no information out there and I felt you have been the most suspicious thus far, hence why you got my vote. I'm not confident in you, or anyone else, being evil right now but apparently lots of other people agree with me or you wouldn't be scrambling to not get lynched.
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Mrs. Grizz is lynched today and good I'll fall on my sword tomorrow. I'm willing to take that stance while she won't.
no one cares for that stance

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not laying low at all. I don't like the way either of you are playing. The quicker the Baines are out of this game the easier it will be for the town to win. It's pretty simple.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
McGee also had the ludicrous notion of trying to duel me, the duel master.

McGee, reveal yourself!
You're all talk. I ain't afraid.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
This was your first post, you wanted me, you got me :-).

You've voted for me, JR, and Gonzo, are you confident that all of us are evil? I'm guessing not, brilliant moves by you too!! Its the first day, obviously there is no information out there and I felt you have been the most suspicious thus far, hence why you got my vote. I'm not confident in you, or anyone else, being evil right now but apparently lots of other people agree with me or you wouldn't be scrambling to not get lynched.
I'll vote myself right now. If you honestly think I'm bad, accept my previous challenge. You won't because you're mafia with Vidae.

It's obvious you haven't played the game before if you think any of my previous votes weren't in jest.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

The mafia is really riding the anti Baines sentiment to get some easy lynches.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm not Mafia. I'm not evil. You're scrambling now. Fall on your sword Bulldogs!

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm not laying low at all. I don't like the way either of you are playing. The quicker the Baines are out of this game the easier it will be for the town to win. It's pretty simple.
So I'm a poor player of a sudden? I'm not going down without taking you and Mrs. Grizz with me. Remember to take these two down next people.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I can never trust you again....last game hurt too much :(
You're the untrustworthy one! "Mafia game, eh? Better kill McGee."
Old 07-18-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I think Jr may have been playing the game I am playing. Vidae is jumping on any bandwagon early and laying low.
I'm playing no game. You're the Godfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote