Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-18-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
So I'm a poor player of a sudden? I'm not going down without taking you and Mrs. Grizz with me. Remember to take these two down next people.
Did I call you a poor player? I said I didn't like the way you were playing this game.. because I don't. That's all.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
The mafia is really riding the anti Baines sentiment to get some easy lynches.
It is the easiest thing for them to do. Everybody has the same reason for voting Baines. No information comes from the vote. It is pretty clear we have classic evil Vidae playing this game.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess we don't have many Nic Cage fans here? Here I am thinking I brought some humor into this game.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (1) - JR
Bulldogs (5) - SP, Mrs. Grizz, Renji, Vidae, McGee
SuperPacker (1) - ATL
Vidae (2) - Bulldogs, Gonzo

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Did I call you a poor player? I said I didn't like the way you were playing this game.. because I don't. That's all.
You said the quicker I am out, the easier a win it is for the town. Which is plain wrong considering I'm the good one, while you and Mrs. Grizz tried to start a bandwagon on me (while both mafia members yourself). When I'm dead you'll say it's because I was playing dumb. I've seen you pull this act many times before.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh...now you're throwing "eh" in there, that's racist!

Although, I do say it a lot.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
It is the easiest thing for them to do. Everybody has the same reason for voting Baines. No information comes from the vote. It is pretty clear we have classic evil Vidae playing this game.
I'm not being defensive and I'm not mad at all. I don't get this line of thinking either: "If someone votes for me they must be evil!".. it doesn't always work that way.

And I think we'll get a lot of information from Bulldogs dying because I believe he's evil.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You said the quicker I am out, the easier a win it is for the town. Which is plain wrong considering I'm the good one, while you and Mrs. Grizz tried to start a bandwagon on me (while both mafia members yourself). When I'm dead you'll say it's because I was playing dumb. I've seen you pull this act many times before.
I'm not Mafia. You saying it over and over doesn't it make it true dood. Sorry.

Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I'm playing no game. You're the Godfather.
You willing to be lynched when I turn up not evil?

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not being defensive and I'm not mad at all. I don't get this line of thinking either: "If someone votes for me they must be evil!".. it doesn't always work that way.

And I think we'll get a lot of information from Bulldogs dying because I believe he's evil.
We do learn that you and Mrs. Grizz is bad so it's not too terrible. Notice I'm not saying everyone that votes for me is evil, just you two.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I thought Bulldogs was evil from the start and I still do.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You willing to be lynched when I turn up not evil?
Here we go with this again.

Quote:
We do learn that you and Mrs. Grizz is bad so it's not too terrible. Notice I'm not saying everyone that votes for me is evil, just you two.
Well you're still wrong about me being evil, but you are free to say it as much as you want.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not Mafia. You saying it over and over doesn't it make it true dood. Sorry.
But it makes it true when you say it? Neither one of you and Mrs. Grizz is willing to fall on your sword if wrong. I will if I'm wrong about either of you two.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Oh...now you're throwing "eh" in there, that's racist!

Although, I do say it a lot.
Let's just stick together on this one. And if you end up being evil, I will stab you in the heart.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
For the record you're wrong as usual.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

One of you claimed I started a lynch train and one of you claimed I joined a lynch train. Which is it? Maybe you two should get together and hammer out one story to follow because this is getting confusing.

Old 07-18-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the record you're wrong as usual.
Ouch, that hurts.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-18-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's obvious you haven't played the game before if you think any of my previous votes weren't in jest.
Well then for those of us that haven't played before, please enlighten us to how we're supposed to tell the votes that are 'in jest' as you say, from those that are meaningful.

As to the way I'm playing, here's what I've done so far: since it's my first game, I'm reading through, carefully evaluating, and then making an accusation based on who is the most suspicious. If you weren't bouncing around like a basketball, then clearly you wouldn't be so angry because I wouldn't have accused you. Check yourself.

I also think it's funny how I'm automatically bad. You voted for me, I voted back, and this makes me the bad guy? According to your logic, that must make you bad under those conditions. Is there something you'd like to tell us Bulldogs?

You act as though everyone that jumped onboard my vote and I planned this.I also love how there are a bunch of people that jumped on this and I'm the only one getting **** on. Considering I only made this account at about 2 pm today and have never spoken to anyone on here prior to this, that makes whole bunches of sense. Once again, check yourself and your anger. I know nothing about you and your playing style, so if you're good as you claim, enlighten me as to how you play, and your strategy.
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
One of you claimed I started a lynch train and one of you claimed I joined a lynch train. Which is it? Maybe you two should get together and hammer out one story to follow because this is getting confusing.
You joined a lynchwagon on SP, then when it lost steam hopped on the Bulldogs one. When you're wrong you'll use that excuse that I played dumb and Mrs. Grizz made valid points. The truth is you're both mafia and trying to get an easy lynch. Problem is, I'm not going to go down easy. If you're actually good now's the time to change your vote.
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am not on a team like yourself so I don't need to corroborate stories with anyone.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Agreed. Why would he be so damn defensive otherwise?
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Let me see if I got this straight:

You're claiming I'm Mafia. I'm not. You keep saying it. I'm still not.

That's it, right?

Just making sure I have it correctly here. And I'm the one being suspicious..

Old 07-18-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Let me see if I got this straight:

You're claiming I'm Mafia. I'm not. You keep saying it. I'm still not.

That's it, right?

Just making sure I have it correctly here. And I'm the one being suspicious..
I am suspicious because I am accusing you of being suspicious? Riiight. If you are talking about Bulldogs, fair enough. Don't really care if he is lynched but I don't think he is evil. Just a hunch. Just like me thinking you are evil is a hunch.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Well then for those of us that haven't played before, please enlighten us to how we're supposed to tell the votes that are 'in jest' as you say, from those that are meaningful.

As to the way I'm playing, here's what I've done so far: since it's my first game, I'm reading through, carefully evaluating, and then making an accusation based on who is the most suspicious. If you weren't bouncing around like a basketball, then clearly you wouldn't be so angry because I wouldn't have accused you. Check yourself.

I also think it's funny how I'm automatically bad. You voted for me, I voted back, and this makes me the bad guy? According to your logic, that must make you bad under those conditions. Is there something you'd like to tell us Bulldogs?

You act as though everyone that jumped onboard my vote and I planned this.I also love how there are a bunch of people that jumped on this and I'm the only one getting **** on. Considering I only made this account at about 2 pm today and have never spoken to anyone on here prior to this, that makes whole bunches of sense. Once again, check yourself and your anger. I know nothing about you and your playing style, so if you're good as you claim, enlighten me as to how you play, and your strategy.
When Jr asked me to explain why I voted for him I responded, "I ain't never scared." You don't know SP, but for the most part when he's voted and asked to reveal himself it's just tradition. It was me trying to liven up Day One. Now it's being used as an easy lynch and being pounced on by mafia members.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Agreed. Why would he be so damn defensive otherwise?

RIP themaninblack