Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-23-2012, 08:33 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember watching Ted a few weeks back and thought about how it would be disaster if someone pulled a gun in a theater because of a lot of them only have one hallway down to the lobby. Some screens even have the emergency exit door on the same side as the hallway so someone could block off that one ramp and everyone would be sitting ducks. I used to see theaters with ramps on both sides but rarely see them anymore. Even if there was a fire, I wonder if one ramp and a door is enough to get people out. Just my two cents on it.

It is weird that he wont talk. It isn't like he planned on not getting caught since he booby trapped his apartment. He was either going to jail or dying that night. I guess he wants to be more like the joker by planning on getting caught and then not getting the death penalty so he can try to escape somehow.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...m-with-weapon/

My family and I were at this theater and showing saturday night, and I'm scared shitless now. Pretty ******* scary to think about, and i can't even imagine how scary it must have been in Colorado. Like the movie theater is now a terrifying place for me to think about now.
I'm not one to live in fear, but the threat of copycat incidents does have me reconsidering seeing the movie in a theater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
It is weird that he wont talk. It isn't like he planned on not getting caught since he booby trapped his apartment. He was either going to jail or dying that night. I guess he wants to be more like the joker by planning on getting caught and then not getting the death penalty so he can try to escape somehow.
I seriously think that the idiot doesn't realize that real-life mass murderers don't end up in an insane asylum, they get life in prison or death row.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
As in someone get annoyed with the song and either come in themselves or get the police to do so? Hopefully this doesn't get taken the wrong way, but that's pretty smart, techno gets old, real old, real quick.

I don't think for one minute this was the result of drugs. Clearly this guy has been planning this. There is some small chance that he took some sort of drug to assist him in the carrying out the attack, but I seriously doubt that happened either. This guy is simply insane, literally or otherwise.
I read the girl under his apartment went up there, tried turning the door knob and noticed it was open, and then changed her mind and thought she wouldn't confront him. Then she called the cops but all of them were at the theater.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone wants to kill a bunch of people, they can kill a bunch of people. I think it's not very hard especially if you have no regard for your own life...

With that being said. I think one solution to PART of the problem is the side exits they have for movie theaters. Wouldn't it make sense to change the style of doors to a one way revolving door? You can prevent people from sneaking in that way.

When I was younger the Mcdonald's playhouse near my house had a one way revolving door involving metal. looks cheap and easy enough to install.

Last edited by soybean : 07-23-2012 at 08:52 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It should be offered on the condition that he can't appeal. It would save the state hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The political backlash of a plea agreement would probably be too much to look over. Either he pleads guilty to all the counts, or this goes to court for a Chris Paul to Tyson Chandler-type of alley-oop for the prosecution. The only thing they may be offering is to take the death penalty off the table in exchange for his pleas, but even then i think that may be a long shot. Families and media might pressure the DA's office to leave the death penalty on the table.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/warner-...g-victims.html

Quote:
Warner Bros., the studio behind The Dark Knight Rises, is making a donation to charities supporting victims of the Aurora, Colo., shooting rampage.

Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the studio has been in contact with Colorodo governor John Hickenlooper's office and will contribute to a fund identified by the governor on the website givingfirst.org, which is a program of Colorado's Community First Foundation. The fund distributes monies across several charities that will support victims of the July 20 killing spree that left at least 12 dead and dozens injured.

The studio will not release publically the amount of the lump sum donation but sources say it is "substantial."
Old 07-24-2012, 06:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does the insanity defence hold up well in American courts? I don't know if it does or not, but the guy looked like he had something wrong with him on that court footage.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It holds up in some cases but as was said in previous posts this ass planned this meticulously for months. That goes against how the insanity defense usually works where it's not premeditated and someone just flies off the handle.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It holds up in some cases but as was said in previous posts this ass planned this meticulously for months. That goes against how the insanity defense usually works where it's not premeditated and someone just flies off the handle.
Hmm interesting. Should be intriguing to see whether his counsel try and play that angle. I know it's something I'd definitely be trying to do. The guy obviously has some mental issues, and either way he is going to get what he deserves.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
To me, it looks like he's sobered up quite a bit. The media was asking if he was on drugs while in court...because they're ********. He's realizing what he did and how much trouble he's in. The guy is feeling pretty helpless right now. And I don't see why he would talk. He doesn't want to condemn himself, and he certainly wouldn't be helping his situation by talking.

I don't have a theory as to why he decided to shoot up a movie theater, but this guy is not insane or crazy.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Hmm interesting. Should be intriguing to see whether his counsel try and play that angle. I know it's something I'd definitely be trying to do. The guy obviously has some mental issues, and either way he is going to get what he deserves.
From what i understand, he didn't necessarily come from a wealthy family, so an insanity defense will cost A LOT of money. They may just realize that they're fighting impossible odds and just plea out. Don't forget that he didn't just flip his **** and start shooting people at the theater. This was planned months and months in advance, and he left multiple explosives at his apartment for police to trigger when searching his apartment. That is in no way the behavior of an insane person that isn't fit to stand trial for his crimes.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never studied law or law enforcement, but everything that I've read in the news has led me to believe that a "Guilty but Mentally Ill" verdict probably won't keep you a out of supermax prison, but it could help you avoid the death penalty or a life sentence. It probably wouldn't be a situation where he gets off light, just lighter than he would have. I could be totally off-base, though.

And like others have said, it would be a hard case to make because he spent at least a month planning this, and probably several months.

Last edited by WCH : 07-24-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
The political backlash of a plea agreement would probably be too much to look over. Either he pleads guilty to all the counts, or this goes to court for a Chris Paul to Tyson Chandler-type of alley-oop for the prosecution. The only thing they may be offering is to take the death penalty off the table in exchange for his pleas, but even then i think that may be a long shot. Families and media might pressure the DA's office to leave the death penalty on the table.
Not sure what he has to plea to be honest. Unless they think there are others out there who were involved or this guy has been linked to other crimes he has nothing to offer.

As for insanity defenses i think unless someone is so crazy that they would stand in front of a truck doing 60 then they arent crazy, just my opinion.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Not sure what he has to plea to be honest. Unless they think there are others out there who were involved or this guy has been linked to other crimes he has nothing to offer.

As for insanity defenses i think unless someone is so crazy that they would stand in front of a truck doing 60 then they arent crazy, just my opinion.
I can't find the link right now, but the initial feed coming across the police scanners did mention a second person, and I've seen one or two eye-witness accounts saying the same.

It's probably hogwash, but it is a possibility.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I can't find the link right now, but the initial feed coming across the police scanners did mention a second person, and I've seen one or two eye-witness accounts saying the same.

It's probably hogwash, but it is a possibility.
Softies like this guy usually act alone and not sure some fringe acquaintance would keep the prosecutor from wanting the chair for this guy. If he were part of some elaborate group i could see it but it's probably going to be hard for him to avoid the death penalty.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Softies like this guy usually act alone and not sure some fringe acquaintance would keep the prosecutor from wanting the chair for this guy. If he were part of some elaborate group i could see it but it's probably going to be hard for him to avoid the death penalty.
I agree. I don't see this not ending in the death penalty.

I'm also not sure how death row works, but if he ever spends any time in the general population, it probably won't be fun for him. If you shoot 70 people and kill 12, the odds are incredibly good that some of the victims will have friends or family members who are in prison and very, very unhappy with you. If he's not being protected, prison is going to be hell for him.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:

Plea deals aren't only offered when the defendant has something to offer the prosecution. They're also given to avoid an actual trial by jury, and to save thousands of tax-payer dollars. Like i said earlier, they may be willing to take the death penalty off the table if he just pleads guilty to all counts and takes his life sentence with no parole.
Old 07-24-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah they should just get a plea done so that he is locked up for life and in exchange he gets to live. It would just save us a lot of time and money having this trial and it could provide some sort of quick closure to the people close to this tragedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Housing an inmate for 40-50 years will cost a ton more than a jury trial. His fate should be left up to the victims families. Taxpayers are paying regardless.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Housing an inmate for 40-50 years will cost a ton more than a jury trial. His fate should be left up to the victims families. Taxpayers are paying regardless.
Yes but the death penalty cost even more than a life sentence. All the appeals drag on the process for a long time.

A plea would just be a quicker way to bring an end to this for me. I have no idea how the families feel or what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not really. If they give him a deal, it will be plead guilty on 12 counts of murder plus a bunch of other ****, spend the rest of your life in jail with no parole and no appeals. And keeping someone in prison isn't actually that expensive.

But if this goes to trial, their will be a trial will he will be found guilty. Then he will appeal. Then he'll appeal the death penalty. Then the appeal will go up the ranks, sometimes even to the Supreme Court. That is much more expensive than a plea deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...74/detail.html

Badass.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is so cool. Imagine if Anne Hathaway came for a visit too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christian Bale is a badass for doing that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Christian Bale is a badass for doing that.
I'm not sure is "badass" is the label I would give it, however I do respect the hell out of him for doing it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote