Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-30-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Downloading it. If it fails, just Skype. Skype is so so easy.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Downloading it. If it fails, just Skype. Skype is so so easy.
Its just a pain when you get more people on.
Old 07-30-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to join Cain/myself, login now!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't get to play today :c anyone want to hop on right now?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bantx and I could use a group... he just got taken out in the supermarket :-/
Old 07-31-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What server do you guys play on? Someone should update the front page with all of the necessary information for people that haven't quite kept up with everything, but would like to join the group.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We jump around from server to server we coordinate which server we go on before we jump in once you get the game it's pretty easy to get together in one it's just the finding each other part might be difficult

Old 07-31-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

We server hop at the moment so we can get gear.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A friend and I were running to a supermarket when a hacker joined the server and ported everyone to him haha. He killed like 10 people.. luckily my friend and I had the same idea and both instantly ran and lived.. but then it took me 2 hours to get out of the "wilderness".. was pretty lame.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that does indeed suck. We still need to get a big group going!
Old 08-01-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gah. Tomorrow will be the day when I buy this. Hopefully I can get everything together so we can meet up tomorrow night.

I have a Sager NP6175 that I just bought not too long ago, I should be able to run this game rather well right? Here's the specs:

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.p...el_name=NP6175

Thanks in advance for any thoughts

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 08-01-2012 at 04:09 AM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Gah. Tomorrow will be the day when I buy this. Hopefully I can get everything together so we can meet up tomorrow night.

I have a Sager NP6175 that I just bought not too long ago, I should be able to run this game rather well right? Here's the specs:

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.p...el_name=NP6175

Thanks in advance for any thoughts
Yeah themaininblack you should be able to run it. ARMA is kinda a graphics hog so you might need to fine tune the video options. Some servers are worse than others.

My computer can run the game at 60 FPS but some servers I only get 7.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I got a decent haul yesterday.

I found a ghillie suit!
Old 08-01-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

I found a ghillie suit!
Those suits are awesome.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I found a ghillie suit!
You bastard!

Ill be on today, as well as my brother.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am pretty pissed though... I found an ATV that was up and running but that decided to send me flipping though the air for some reason and then later Bantx and I found a workable bus but it had no wheels.

Sad sad days.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I am off today and tomorrow lets play!

Old 08-01-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am pretty pissed though... I found an ATV that was up and running but that decided to send me flipping though the air for some reason and then later Bantx and I found a workable bus but it had no wheels.

Sad sad days.
Did you guys remember what server it was on and where you found it? Finding wheels wouldn't be too hard.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Did you guys remember what server it was on and where you found it? Finding wheels wouldn't be too hard.
It was in Eleck in front of the church... likelihood its still there is slim.

Idk the server though.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
It was in Eleck in front of the church... likely hood its still there is slim.

Idk the server though.
Aw lame. This makes me sad.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

anyone want to get on and give me a blood transfusion right quick lol

Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah themaininblack you should be able to run it. ARMA is kinda a graphics hog so you might need to fine tune the video options. Some servers are worse than others.

My computer can run the game at 60 FPS but some servers I only get 7.
Yea I figured I should be alright but thanks. I read somewhere that most people only get about 20 fps and anything over 30 is considered really good. So it looks like you gotta mighty fine rig there Brother Cain.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-01-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Yea I figured I should be alright but thanks. I read somewhere that most people only get about 20 fps and anything over 30 is considered really good. So it looks like you gotta mighty fine rig there Brother Cain.
To be fair most servers I hover between 30-40 and at the ideal times I hit 60 but it is far from normal. I find anything over 20 to be playable.

As for the rig I asked for Amazon/ Newegg giftcards for my birthday/ xmas and I just went crazy. I think the specs are in the PC thread somewhere.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Currently downloading Arma2 but its taking forever. Paused Operation Arrowhead so that it would get more mbps. I run a 5mbps connection but only seem to be getting about 1mbps right now for some reason. How long does this usually take to finish?

What VoIP should I get so we can talk to each other while playing btw?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-02-2012, 05:56 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Finally got to play it for a little bit, I spawned near a pier on the coast that had some buildings near it. I went in to search one of the buildings only to have a zombie that I never even saw show up and do some damage to me. I tried to run but ended up bleeding out and dying real quick lol.

Guess I need to get used to playing it a little bit but I should be able to play some tomorrow during the day if anyone would like to join. I got the DayZ Commander or whatever btw.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165