Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to arrange a time that works for everyone!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to play in a few? :(
Old 08-03-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am about to hop on.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah, alright. I will likely be hopping on soon as well.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Ah, alright. I will likely be hopping on soon as well.
I might have to scratch that...

I might have to run to Best Buy as my phone just broke.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Yup running out...
Old 08-03-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I might have to scratch that...

I might have to run to Best Buy as my phone just broke.
I am sad now.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Okay back and good to play.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Cain and I have been playing for a while. You guys suck.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comcast is once again being ******. I can't get DayZ Commander to update and I can't log on vent either. WRU GOOGLE INTERWEBZ.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Comcast is once again being ******. I can't get DayZ Commander to update and I can't log on vent either. WRU GOOGLE INTERWEBZ.
Use the GSC thing. Thats what Forenci and I are using.
Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Vidae hates us and doesn't talk with us.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can play now...

Old 08-04-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Hahaha. Me, Walrus, Cain and Walrus' brother probably had the best/funniest experience ever in Day Z. We were all at the airport in the north west together and all of a sudden Cain started yelling for us to all run inside a building.

We because apparently someone was driving a huge bus down the run way. I guess he must have saw us because he started running over all the zombies in his bus and told us to get in. I decided I would so I ran up and hopped in. Then everyone else hopped in. Then we all hopped out because we thought he might want to crash the bus and kill us. Finally, he hops out and starts helping us kill the zombies and Cain said he kept wanting to kill him so he finally did.

Then we hopped in his bus and I started driving us away when out of nowhere another guy pops up and shoots the wheels off our bus and slaughtered us all in it.

It was so damn hilarious. YOU MISSED OUT VIDAE! AND CADDY!

R.I.P. Party Bus
Old 08-04-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't been able to connect to anything today. I was only on here because of my phone. It has basically been the worst day ever.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Go 3rd person when running (Enter on the Num pad)
Ya for some reason even though my num lock was on it wouldn't let me go to third person even before i broke my leg. Is there any other real strategy in running away from zed besides finding a large hill to run up?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Hahaha. Me, Walrus, Cain and Walrus' brother probably had the best/funniest experience ever in Day Z. We were all at the airport in the north west together and all of a sudden Cain started yelling for us to all run inside a building.

We because apparently someone was driving a huge bus down the run way. I guess he must have saw us because he started running over all the zombies in his bus and told us to get in. I decided I would so I ran up and hopped in. Then everyone else hopped in. Then we all hopped out because we thought he might want to crash the bus and kill us. Finally, he hops out and starts helping us kill the zombies and Cain said he kept wanting to kill him so he finally did.

Then we hopped in his bus and I started driving us away when out of nowhere another guy pops up and shoots the wheels off our bus and slaughtered us all in it.

R.I.P. Party Bus
I tried to join your server but pinged out. Pick a server that I can actually play in, jerk...

Old 08-04-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Ya for some reason even though my num lock was on it wouldn't let me go to third person even before i broke my leg. Is there any other real strategy in running away from zed besides finding a large hill to run up?
I like to use trees and big bushes. If they lose sight of you they almost always leave you alone. I zig zag through trees all the time.

Old 08-04-2012, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I like to use trees and big bushes. If they lose sight of you they almost always leave you alone. I zig zag through trees all the time.
Run onto a dock, they can't follow you. Also run into a building with two entrances, lure them in (they slow down), and walk out the back exit.

Old 08-04-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Cool

Quote:

R.I.P. Party Bus
That might have been the most fun/ most disappointing time I have ever had in a video game. Something tells me it was a trap the entire time since there seemed to be a sniper just waiting for us.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Alright I am geared and ready for operation Party Bus Dos... Let me know when you guys go to get on.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is everyone? Cain and I have been partying it up!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Where is everyone? Cain and I have been partying it up!
We did find a part car but we have to fix it!
Old 08-05-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I may try to get on a little later if possible.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

We gots a truck!