Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-10-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok new rule... Forenci as of now is the Helicopter pilot when we get one... And I am the driver of the cars seeing as you guys already killed one. Not to mention my rifle/ suit makes me a better support than a front line soldier.

Secondly idk if Forenci told you but we are taking away your gun and giving you a Crossbow with a backpack full of bolts. :-)
Old 08-10-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am an amazing driver and my headshot to kill ratio > all of you!

I will shoot you all in the head if you try to take my gun@

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I am an amazing driver and my headshot to kill ratio > all of you!

I will shoot you all in the head if you try to take my gun@
I don't care about your Headshot to kill ratio... I care more about your I am going to get every zombie in visual/ audible range to attack us!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zombies should be easy to get rid of it's not that hard.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Zombies should be easy to get rid of it's not that hard.
You also die the most...
Old 08-10-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

only because of people killing me not zombies

Old 08-10-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
only because of people killing me not zombies
Haha either way! You and Shiny apparently have the highest death totals. I think Wally is in the middle and Forenci and I don't die lol.

In any case I am just busting your balls.

Hopefully the new server is up at the latest tomorrow and we can start to set up base camp.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

psh forenci nearly died twice yesterday we had to save his ass twice lol one of them being shiney's fault.

I am the zombie farmer.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
psh forenci nearly died twice yesterday we had to save his ass twice lol one of them being shiney's fault.

I am the zombie farmer.
Well almost died because I was getting graphical glitches and some bastard shot me and the other was from Shiny exploding the vehicle with me in it, haha. I just have an undeniable will to live.

Also, bantx is a good driver. He's very cautious.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Well almost died because I was getting graphical glitches and some bastard shot me and the other was from Shiny exploding the vehicle with me in it, haha. I just have an undeniable will to live.

Also, bantx is a good driver. He's very cautious.
Haha so no Shiny then.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Haha so no Shiny then.
Yes he is dead to me.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

my beautiful jeep blown to pieces, when I hid it in trees it was unnoticeable unless you knew it was there. RIP :C

At least I got some sweet scree shots of it

Old 08-10-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Also, the bus and bike are gone. Oh well.

WHERE'S THE SERVER CAIN?!
Old 08-10-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

sonvabeech

Old 08-11-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I need my crew :-(
Old 08-11-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you play this? I'm very curious.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Basically survive, you loot towns for supplies and weapons. All while trying to stay alive from zombies and other people who will kill you for your stuff.

Old 08-11-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to join the party sometime soon. Tomorrow I'll be free all day lets do this thang.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I want to join the party sometime soon. Tomorrow I'll be free all day lets do this thang.
Ill prolly be on at some point.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

lets play someone!

Old 08-12-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I just hit the mother ******* motherload guys. So died with a lot of gear then respawn in Elektro I hit up the supermarket and there's a few dead bodies there with everything you need and more.

My haul

M4A1 CCO SD - Acog with plenty of clips
G17 with clips

Range Finder Binoculars
Night Vision Goggles!!!!
GPS
compass

the other guys had tons of stuff too but I could only take so much.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to hear they let ya keep that shiz. Good work.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-12-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just hit the mother ******* motherload guys. So died with a lot of gear then respawn in Elektro I hit up the supermarket and there's a few dead bodies there with everything you need and more.

My haul

M4A1 CCO SD - Acog with plenty of clips
G17 with clips

Range Finder Binoculars
Night Vision Goggles!!!!
GPS
compass

the other guys had tons of stuff too but I could only take so much.
Nice haul!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

me and shiney started a base where's everyone?!~

Old 08-15-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I can play.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165