Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am about to get on... anyone else on?
I probably can hop on, but not for super long. We using a VOIP chat?
Old 07-26-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I probably can hop on, but not for super long. We using a VOIP chat?
Yeah the one Wally laid out a few pages ago is what I am on.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah the one Wally laid out a few pages ago is what I am on.
Alright Im ready to play!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm trying to get this all set up, hopefully soonish so I can play.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I give up, trying to torrent this thing and set it all up is far too much of a hassle. Pretty much like two hours down the drain.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you torrenting?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What are you torrenting?
I didn't know if I was allowed to talk about it here but yeah I tried torrenting a copy of it. I got Arma running fine, but I can't get a serial key to connect to the internet and I can't figure out how to get DayZ working.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I didn't know if I was allowed to talk about it here but yeah I tried torrenting a copy of it. I got Arma running fine, but I can't get a serial key to connect to the internet and I can't figure out how to get DayZ working.
Haha you should have grabbed it on sale not too long ago..
Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You deserve all the trouble you are getting BD. It was on sale damnit!

Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hooray, another day of not playing DayZ because I'm too nice of a brother. Ugh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
i'm doing it right now, we shall figure this out together Mr. Baines

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hooray, another day of not playing DayZ because I'm too nice of a brother. Ugh.
Damnit vidae you missed out on some nice looting. Cain, Walrus, and me looted elektro and got a nice amount of items and guns. Hurry and get on so you can rally up with us!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i'm doing it right now, we shall figure this out together Mr. Baines
Let me know how it goes. I could use some help.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Maybe you should stop stealing!

Old 07-27-2012, 08:31 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Damnit vidae you missed out on some nice looting. Cain, Walrus, and me looted elektro and got a nice amount of items and guns. Hurry and get on so you can rally up with us!
Yeah that was a bit nerve wracking when the gunfire started... We have to find one specific server to stay on. That way when we get a tent, car or chopper we can razor wire around it and make a base.

Unfortunately I cannot get back on until Monday. I have a stupid wedding to go to this weekend but I am off work Monday so I shall be having a gaming marathon.

I am going to try to find a tent and some place to build a base. Ill scour the maps today to see if there is a decent place to head to.
Old 07-27-2012, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Yeah that was a bit nerve wracking when the gunfire started... We have to find one specific server to stay on. That way when we get a tent, car or chopper we can razor wire around it and make a base.

Unfortunately I cannot get back on until Monday. I have a stupid wedding to go to this weekend but I am off work Monday so I shall be having a gaming marathon.

I am going to try to find a tent and some place to build a base. Ill scour the maps today to see if there is a decent place to head to.
I may or may not possess a tent :D

Old 07-27-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I may or may not possess a tent :D
I know you do but you are a curmudgeon and don't care to place nice!
Old 07-27-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I will trade you my tent for BEANS!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Steam is making me reinstall Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. Real cute. It's going right now.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So Steam is making me reinstall Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead. Real cute. It's going right now.
We call that karma!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
We call that karma!
I will fight you!

Old 07-27-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I will fight you!
3 days Vid... 3 days I waited for you to get on. BUT you didn't! Albeit for a solid reason but none the less I WAS LET DOWN!
Old 07-27-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i updated to the new patch and now i get stuck in the loading screen any ideas to fix it?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Trying to get used to the controls. It's different than most other games, that's for sure.

Operation Arrowhead is installing as we speak.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ok, I have DayZ Commander up and I'm updating the DayZ mod itself. Do I also need to update Arma2? It says that arma2.com is not responding via the DayZ prompt. Any help would be super appreciated since Forenci is being a jerk in IRC and won't answer my ****!