Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-14-2014, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steven Longa when he comes out is going to be such a monster. Watch him this year and you'll fall in love. Fast, tough and has long arms.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember thinking that about Brandon Coleman :(
Old 07-14-2014, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I remember thinking that about Brandon Coleman :(
I like Coleman but he never put up the numbers he should have. Go look at Longa's stats as a first time LB. They're Kuechly like.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2014, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I like Coleman but he never put up the numbers he should have. Go look at Longa's stats as a first time LB. They're Kuechly like.
Don't do this to me. You know how much I loved Luke.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I loved Luke also. I'm telling you just watch Longa all year in the B1G. Going to be such a stud.

I found his numbers from last year. Don't forget he's actually young for his grade and was also playing MLB for the first time. Also I know stats don't tell the story but you have to be impressed with these numbers. This is Khas Greene who I believed you did like also.

Here's a comparison of Longa's 2013 stats vs. Greene's 2012 stats and I'll also threw in Manti Te'o because he was a Heisman trophy finalist in 2012.

Longa: 123 tackles, 7.5 TFL's, 3 sacks, 2 fumbles forced
Greene: 136 tackles, 12 TFL's, 6 sacks, 6 fumbles forced, 2 fumbles recovered, 2 INT's, 2 TD's
Te'o: 113 tackles, 5.5 TFL's, 1.5 sacks, 0 fumbles forced, 1 fumble recovered, 7 INT's, 0 TD's

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2014, 02:26 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Jeez, Greene was a monster. I'm surprised he hasn't really amounted to much in the NFL yet.

I mean, I never expected him to be a stud but I figured he'd be a solid starter type.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Just talking about Rutgers defense makes me sadface. That 2012-2013 defense was so good. I wish we could make the Giants defense look and play exactly like that squad.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah it does suck. Crazy good back 7.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2014, 02:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Rutgers as a whole has just been one gigantic failolol for the past 2 years.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Once we move on from the Flood era things will start to look up again. We actually have a good deal of upper classmen talent this year but with the move complete I'm not sure hoe good we'll end up. 5 or 6 wins would be a surprise.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm almost sad that Zak is pimping longa because he's my guy haha but we're in agreement. He's unreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ooops I was posting this in the wrong thread anyway. BBD can you unstick the 2014 thread and pin the 2015? Thanks!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-14-2014, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm almost sad that Zak is pimping longa because he's my guy haha but we're in agreement. He's unreal.
Why can't we both pimp out Longa? He definitely deserves two pimps.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-02-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeez Devin Funchess looked legit, but he is now converted to WR and probably more like 225. Doubtful he'd be a TE, but still the plax-like receiver we've been missing

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote