Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-24-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D gets all my pos rep until the end of days.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't know what any of this post means.
I have no clue.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what I just read but I liked it
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting to think that since Brodeur is acting like an ugly girl that this could be him....

...and since ex's are supposedly mafia...

hmmm.......... Brodeur = Janice????
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Janice must be lynched!
Old 07-24-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Try answering my question there Gonzo. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What just happened?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
If we were going to take out an inactive, might I suggest Ngata?
You may. Anything else other than he is inactive?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote:Renji

One post and it was the no lynch "hammer"

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

broth (1) - JR
fenikz (1) - Brody
Brody (1) - fenikz
vidae (1) - Gonzo
GOW (1) - Grizz

With 22 alive, 12 is needed for a majority.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm starting to think that since Brodeur is acting like an ugly girl that this could be him....

...and since ex's are supposedly mafia...

hmmm.......... Brodeur = Janice????
What the ****

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You may. Anything else other than he is inactive?
Ngata, Deep, and Renji are the lowest posters. Renji I can forgive because he is in a different continent. So if it's an inactive we choose, I would go Deep or Ngata. I think Deep is a better player, thus ngata would be the better choice to lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo comes in, votes for me, I ask why, and he disappears. Plus he is totally not playing Gonzo like this game either. This is usually how he plays when he's Mafia.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Gonzo comes in, votes for me, I ask why, and he disappears. Plus he is totally not playing Gonzo like this game either. This is usually how he plays when he's Mafia.
Trying to force me to play the same way every game. Nice. Go ahead and vote to lynch me, at least after the game you can stop pretending like you know my alignment based on how I play. Anyone else wondering what BB and IBC think? Two players who are normally very vocal.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

We called you out successfully last game, did we not?

Old 07-24-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
We called you out successfully last game, did we not?
Not really actually. Day one I didn't post much and then I posted a lot day two and three so activity had nothing to do with my lynch. Still seeing nothing from you that tells me you are good. Go ahead, start the lynch train and become suspect number one when I show up good. I assume you will keep bringing up my name do somebody else starts the train though so you can avoid the heat.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Jesus, you're really full of yourself. Here is the timeline to help you out:

1) You said I was suspicious.
2) I ask why.
3) You say for many reasons.
4) I ask you to state why, again.
5) You post something about DUnit.
6) I ask AGAIN why I'm suspicious.

Here we are, without a reason. And I'm the one trying to start a lynch train? I haven't even voted for you, I just wanted an explanation.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Well I feel like a fool for saying ATL was suspicious for being quiet. Brothed that one hard. Speaking of Broth it was nice of him to show up when he was getting heat and now leave when the heat is off.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Classic evil Vidae.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So you can judge me based on how I post but we can't do the same to you?

Classic evil Gonzo. :D

Old 07-24-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So you can judge me based on how I post but we can't do the same to you?

Classic evil Gonzo. :D
Pretty much. Are you going to do anything besides just calling me evil?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Pretty much. Are you going to do anything besides just calling me evil?
For the billionth time, it's the second day. Everyone is suspicious to me on the second day, and that's how it should be. I won't keep going through this with you again this game because to be honest I'm getting bored with it. :D

Old 07-24-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
For the billionth time, it's the second day. Everyone is suspicious to me on the second day, and that's how it should be. I won't keep going through this with you again this game because to be honest I'm getting bored with it. :D
So it up to everybody else to figure out what to do? How do you want this day to go? By the sounds of it you want RR.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz's point about Renji is a good one. I'm also fine making Deep and Ngata the other two main suspects. Lack of participation hurts the town at best. Though Broth's weird following of Shane is still suspect. But for now

vote: Renji

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll back off broth for now...

Unvote: broth
Vote ngata

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote