Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-28-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone shut vidae up? The town easily has the numbers to survive two more days. Take out the SK and then me. The SK just ensures that you have two deaths per night headed forward. Kill him and reduce it to one.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I'm lynched the Mafia wins, that's why BB wants me to stop talking. He knows its true. He is not the last Mafia member, there are two more.

Don't listen to his ********. Kill him and the town still has a fighting chance. Don't kill him and it's over.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think that was the night I went to D-Unit. Don't know if you're looking for honesty or what, but there it is.

I think it's clear that vidae and I must be the next two dead. I go to my grave happy that the guy who ruined my plan goes down with me.
What kind of GF has powers?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB doesn't matter. He still has snicho, ATL, or D-Unit left. So there will still be a mafia kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, vidae. Look at the numbers. The town can easily survive two more days, but not much longer with two deaths per night.

Kill vidae, limit yourself to one death tonight. That is what happens here.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried telling the town days ago that BB was evil and no one believed me. Now he has admitted to being the Godfather and he's trying to lie to you. If he lives tonight the town loses.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae that would mean there are 6 mafia and a SK that is way more than the average rate.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
What kind of GF has powers?
One SuperPacker makes? I've given previous godfathers an extra ability here or there. Batman Beyond GF had an unblockable kill once the mafia was severely reduced. DDN GF could call for the anonymous vote. Zombie game GF had a flashbang grenade to end the day.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Vidae that would mean there are 6 mafia and a SK that is way more than the average rate.
No, 3 Mafia are dead. BeerBaron, the Godfather, makes 4. There is another. And I strongly believe it's JR.

Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Vidae if there are three mafia left why did you kill fenikz?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

BB (1) - vidae
vidae (1) - BB

With 8 alive, 5 is needed for a majority.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Kill vidae. My role cop even confirmed what I already knew. Came back, clearly and unequivocally, as "Serial Killer." He tried to kill me, failed, figured I must be the GF, and tried to buy some town favor by outing me. As he is "100% sure, because he's seen every episode of friends," his character isn't incompetent, how would the GF come back evil to him anyway?

Kill him, reduce the death rate to only one and win easily within the next day or two. Otherwise, he could cost you this game.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ok, I'll tell you what, since BeerBaron is playing this way I will too.

Yeah, I'm the Serial Killer. Yeah, I targeted him. I targeted Shane too. I was also the one that killed Todd, obviously.

I don't care about winning. I don't care if I win as long as BB and the Mafia loses. He says to kill me so there is only one kill a night? How about this: I won't target another person the rest of this game. I won't send in a kill action no matter what.

As for why I killed fenikz: I legitimately thought he was evil. I was wrong.

Anyway, vote for who you want. Vote for me and there are two Mafia left. Vote for BB and I won't kill a single person the rest of this game. I'm 100% fine with losing as long as the Mafia loses.

It's up to you guys.

Old 07-28-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

So it falls on how many mafia are left 3 or 2. If it is 3 then BB has to die. if it is 2 then Vidae has to die.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It's up to you guys. I'm legit annoyed at this point and don't care about winning. I'm not going to send in a night action if you choose to lynch BB. If you want to win as a town, vote for him. If you don't, vote for me.

I don't care anymore.

Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

and if BB is the Godfather JRD can't be the godfather.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
So it falls on how many mafia are left 3 or 2. If it is 3 then BB has to die. if it is 2 then Vidae has to die.
Even if it's 3 (it's not), ANY MAFIA REMAINING STILL GET A KILL.

Take out vidae and YOU LIMIT IT TO 1 NIGHT KILL.

Two night kills with two mafia and an SK remaining is bad, bad, bad news for the town. Kill vidae and you've got a 98% chance of winning this game.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Even if it's 3 (it's not), ANY MAFIA REMAINING STILL GET A KILL.

Take out vidae and YOU LIMIT IT TO 1 NIGHT KILL.

Two night kills with two mafia and an SK remaining is bad, bad, bad news for the town. Kill vidae and you've got a 98% chance of winning this game.
Nope. I'm done. I'm not going to kill anyone else. If you want to win as a town you'll kill BB. If you let me live there will still only be one kill tonight: theirs.

As far as I'm concerned I'm now pro town. This whole stance BB has taken has pissed me off.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Hahahha, then just character reveal and be mod killed. No sense in continuing to play against your win condition.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

These two are making too bold moves for the town to have any shot of winning.

So it looks like the last 4 townspeople are the king makers.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Hahahha, then just character reveal and be mod killed. No sense in continuing to play against your win condition.
I can choose how I want to play my role and I'm choosing to screw you guys over.

I will not kill a single person. I'm basically a townie who has already outed three Mafia members. It's up to the town who is more dangerous, the people who will kill no matter what, or me, who is on their side.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way I am mafia. I did nothing the first night, which means I'm townie, shield, or Godfather. CJ investigated me am I came out good, so that means I'm townie or Godfather. And since BB is the Godfather, I must be townie.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-28-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

OK so 3 mafia + 1 SK + 4 townies.

vidae dies leaves 7
Townie dies at night leaves 3 vs 3 Mafia wins

BB dies leaves 7
Mafia kills townie
Vidae kills mafia
leaves 3 town 1 mafia 1 vidae
or
Vidae kills townie
2 town 2 mafia 1 vidae town is still the kingmaker again.

IF MAFIA has 2 remaining

kill vidae
leaves 5 townies 2 mafia
mafia kills townie
4 and 2

There is no way BB reveals himself with only 2 mafia left.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

BB is a liar.

And again, I'm not going to kill anyone, so.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

I think snicho, D-Unit, and ATL should reveal.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: