Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-28-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit is going to claim townie or something and it's going to be ridiculous when it's so clear that he's evil.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok do we wanna lynch Dunit then Viddy or Viddy then D?
Old 07-28-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually don't do this but I will say: I am 100% sure D-Unit is evil. My vote is staying with him.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Ok do we wanna lynch Dunit then Viddy or Viddy then D?
Personally I'd rather go with Vidae first. We KNOW he's a killer and he has that fridge thing that god knows what it does.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And we are 100% sure he is the SK?
Old 07-28-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got computer access... Anyone care to fill me in?
Old 07-28-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Just got computer access... Anyone care to fill me in?
Vidae is the SK we suspect D-Unit to be the last mafia but it could also be snicho I'm not sure. I'm dead tonight so you'd better read up.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Keep in mind gentlemen vidae doesn't win if we kill the last mafia I wouldn't be following him if I were you.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Are we sure there is another mafia? 6 man mafia is huge.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Are we sure there is another mafia? 6 man mafia is huge.
We'll find out when we lynch vidae if there is another day there is another mafia.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I seriously don't know what the **** is taking so long. Vidae is the guy. He is not a member of the town he must die.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Broth, I'm not the Serial Killer. D-Unit is. I said that because I wanted people to lynch BeerBaron. I KNEW he was the Godfather, that's why I did it.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Broth, I'm not the Serial Killer. D-Unit is. I said that because I wanted people to lynch BeerBaron. I KNEW he was the Godfather, that's why I did it.
Do you really expect me to believe that?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I hope so, because it's the truth.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hope so, because it's the truth.
You mean even when you lied about being roleblocked? we are still suppose to believe you?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
You mean even when you lied about being roleblocked? we are still suppose to believe you?
That wasn't a lie.. I was roleblocked last night. I didn't get anything from my investigation.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That wasn't a lie.. I was roleblocked last night. I didn't get anything from my investigation.
There is only one roleblocker vidae and I was the one who was blocked.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
There is only one roleblocker vidae and I was the one who was blocked.
Did you ask SP? I asked him if I should have gotten my result and he said no.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Did you ask SP? I asked him if I should have gotten my result and he said no.
Now I know you are lying he doesn't respond when you ask if you got no results. just fall on your sword already.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Now I know you are lying he doesn't respond when you ask if you got no results. just fall on your sword already.
Uh, what? I asked if not getting a PM was correct. He already forgot to send me a PM on the 4th night that I was given the fridge, so I was double checking. He said that everything was correct.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

So at this point I'm willing to bet that D-Unit is good. I also think you are not telling the truth about this fridge either. You call it a broth up by SP. I'm not buying it.
unvote vidae
revote vidae

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

ok maybe I'm not 100% sure on the gift. But I'd bet my left nut that D isn't evil.
You don't win if we lynch D and he is evil. To make us think that you really want the town to win is just pure BS.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-28-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So at this point I'm willing to bet that D-Unit is good. I also think you are not telling the truth about this fridge either. You call it a broth up by SP. I'm not buying it.
unvote vidae
revote vidae
Ask IBC. He never said what item he gifted. It was a fridge. He can confirm it.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
ok maybe I'm not 100% sure on the gift. But I'd bet my left nut that D isn't evil.
You don't win if we lynch D and he is evil. To make us think that you really want the town to win is just pure BS.
I win when the town wins. I've been the same role since the start of the game. 5 Mafia dead and one SK remains and it's D-Unit. If he dies the game should automatically end, unless there really is a 6th Mafia member. Call it BS if you want, but it's the truth.

Old 07-28-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I win when the town wins. I've been the same role since the start of the game. 5 Mafia dead and one SK remains and it's D-Unit. If he dies the game should automatically end, unless there really is a 6th Mafia member. Call it BS if you want, but it's the truth.
So tell who did you investigate and when?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: