Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-29-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Blame BB for him outing me. Bottom line is, after that I wanted to make sure the Mafia didn't win, and I did that. I'm sorry I stabbed you multiple times but it had to be done.
You Wooted the **** out of this game. It was fun to watch haha but I remember how pissed I was at Woot in The Wire game when he cost both mafias the chance at winning.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
No Brody for MVP?
You are the MVT. Most valuable tits.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You Wooted the **** out of this game. It was fun to watch haha but I remember how pissed I was at Woot in The Wire game when he cost both mafias the chance at winning.
It was a lot of fun to act like a crazy ******, so I get the appeal for sure.

TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Maybe if your win condition was all threats to the town are dead...
Old 07-29-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked our plan if vidae hadn't messed it up. Between me silencing myself and hoping to be investigated by a real cop at some point, I was planning to coast to the end and win a war of attrition late.

But, we and vidae took eachother out. Unfortunate. Fun game though SP, as I've told you many times already. I had a blast and I normally hate being mafia.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

There is one thing we can agree on: we will play in another SuperPacker Mafia game, so start brainstorming ideas mate!

Old 07-29-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm the Tim Tebow of Mafia. I suck for the first three quarters of the game but by some sort of magic I end up winning.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was semi-following this game from the outside....Like vidae said, BB was the Woot in this situation. Everyone knows that the SK needs the mafia to succeed in order to have a shot at winning. When BB tried to spite-kill vidae for targeting him, he essentially ruined vidae's chances of winning. So if the mafia GF ruined his chances at winning and he had to pick the side, why wouldn't side with the town when push came to shove.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I'm the Tim Tebow of Mafia. I suck for the first three quarters of the game but by some sort of magic I end up winning.
I know you play the way you do on purpose so you always make it to the end. Don't lie :(
Old 07-29-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is one thing we can agree on: we will play in another SuperPacker Mafia game, so start brainstorming ideas mate!
I would definitely play another. This game was pretty much the most balanced one I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Just something that was annoying me: If a Serial Killer is claiming he'll stop killing, please don't listen to him in the future. Serial Killers HAVE to kill every night. Its part of being a serial killer.
It didn't matter if he stopped killing I didn't believe that for a second but how the numbers worked or how I thought they worked Killing the mafia was the most important thing at the time. There was no way that letting him live at that point would have lost us the game where as killing him could have.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-29-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I hate the Silencer role, but we haven't seen it in a while so I was ok with it here. I hope it doesn't become a usual Mafia role though.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Just something that was annoying me: If a Serial Killer is claiming he'll stop killing, please don't listen to him in the future. Serial Killers HAVE to kill every night. Its part of being a serial killer.
Quote:
It didn't matter if he stopped killing I didn't believe that for a second but how the numbers worked or how I thought they worked Killing the mafia was the most important thing at the time. There was no way that letting him live at that point would have lost us the game where as killing him could have.
Serial Killers do NOT have to kill every night. In some games they are required to, but here was my PM:

Backstory: Chandler’s ex-roommate, you were thrown out for being crazy and aggressive
Role: - Bulletproof Serial Killer – Each night you can kill one person. You can not be killed at night.
Win Condition: Only you remain.

Can, not must.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate the Silencer role, but we haven't seen it in a while so I was ok with it here. I hope it doesn't become a usual Mafia role though.
Getting to use it was fun and no one went TBW this game with it...still, not something I'm likely to use outside of a very specific scenario or something. It made sense with a "Denist" though I guess. We basically got to use it like an extra role block. Kill someone, role block someone and silence someone to shut up 3 people each day.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Getting to use it was fun and no one went TBW this game with it...still, not something I'm likely to use outside of a very specific scenario or something. It made sense with a "Denist" though I guess. We basically got to use it like an extra role block. Kill someone, role block someone and silence someone to shut up 3 people each day.
Yeah, and honestly I think SP used Silencer in a really great way. It makes perfect sense with a Dentist, so that's why I was okay with it.

I would just hate it to be a random role in future games is all.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I was semi-following this game from the outside....Like vidae said, BB was the Woot in this situation. Everyone knows that the SK needs the mafia to succeed in order to have a shot at winning. When BB tried to spite-kill vidae for targeting him, he essentially ruined vidae's chances of winning. Truth is, mafia would have had a better chance at winning if BB didn't go after vidae early like he did.
Very true. The mafia needs the SK to last and the SK needs the mafia to last. I was skimming after I died but I was under the impression that BB went after Vidae to take some pressure off his own guys. CJ coming out with the info that Vidae came up inconclusive did him in. I was shocked Vidae survived as long as he did after that so I guess BB was trying to win brownie points with the town but that whole mess really allowed the town to get back in the game because they (or should I say we even though I was dead) were ******.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Serial Killers do NOT have to kill every night. In some games they are required to, but here was my PM:

Backstory: Chandler’s ex-roommate, you were thrown out for being crazy and aggressive
Role: - Bulletproof Serial Killer – Each night you can kill one person. You can not be killed at night.

Can, not must.
Never heard of a SK that had the option of killing or not. You sound like Caddy trying to exploit a small loophole created unintentionally by the mod :-P

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Can, not must.
I'm aware of that but the question wasn't COULD you stop but WOULD you stop.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-29-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Never heard of a SK that had the option of killing or not. You sound like Caddy trying to exploit a small loophole created unintentionally by the mod :-P
Hah, I don't know why this is a big loophole though. I don't think a SK should be required to kill, but regardless, I killed every night anyway. Or attempted to.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I'm aware of that but the question wasn't COULD you stop but WOULD you stop.
Nah. If you guys just told me not to kill I was going to kill you. And I still probably should have. I didn't know if ATL was going to kill JR or you though. :P

Old 07-29-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Nah. If you guys just told me not to kill I was going to kill you. And I still probably should have. I didn't know if ATL was going to kill JR or you though. :P
If you had killed Broth is would have been Snicho, D, IBC, you, and ATL. I do think you would have been lynched but you MIGHT have had a shot if you had gone hard after ATL. I think what would have happened is you would have been lynched, ATL would have killed IBC, and then it's ATL, D, and Snicho in the end. I think ATL might have been able to convince Snicho to lynch D there. Maybe not though. Once you admitted to being SK on top of coming up inconclusive and going all evil Vidae on everyone's asses I think you were done haha so you were almost kingmaker there.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
If you had killed Broth is would have been Snicho, D, IBC, you, and ATL. I do think you would have been lynched but you MIGHT have had a shot if you had gone hard after ATL. I think what would have happened is you would have been lynched, ATL would have killed IBC, and then it's ATL, D, and Snicho in the end. I think ATL might have been able to convince Snicho to lynch D there. Maybe not though. Once you admitted to being SK on top of coming up inconclusive and going all evil Vidae on everyone's asses I think you were done haha so you were almost kingmaker there.
Yeah that was the problem. I thought of pretty much that exact scenario, and any chance the Mafia had to win was a chance I didn't want to take. :D

Old 07-29-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah that was the problem. I thought of pretty much that exact scenario, and any chance the Mafia had to win was a chance I didn't want to take. :D
You and you damn made up win condition! I am happy though, meant I picked up the W. I think the mafia would have stood a better chance if they had sacrificed one of their own instead of going after you. Hell hath no fury like a women scorned (or in this case an Adam Goldberg scorned). You went Hebrew Hammer all over the mafias asses.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I totally forgot he was the Hebrew Hammer, lol.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Well vidae at one point in the last day Snicho thought you were still an investigator.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: