Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-24-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Before it closes, Todd, McGee, Gonzo, Shane, CJ...
And Brodeur is the SK.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote no lynch

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

No Lynch (12) - CJ, JR, fenikz, Todd, sbh, Ngata, Kill, Bantx, broth, vidae, Rufus, GOW
JR (1) - Shane
UK (1) - Gonzo
Rufus (1) - Mcgee
Gonzo (1) - Snicho

With 23 alive, 12 are needed for a majority.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The day after Judy Geller was tragically killed, the town gathered in Central Perk to decide who should be sacrificed. However, after much debate, they decided that it would be wrong to do so with such little information.

NO LYNCH

Send me your night actions ASAP.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-24-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

The morning of the second day had arrived, when the town decided to hold a town meeting in the Central Perk Coffee House. However, they were not greeted with a nice sight, as they saw Rufus dead lying on the floor opposite the counter. Upon further inspection, it was apparent Rufus had not only multiple stab wounds, but also a bullet wound in his chest. It appears as though more than one person wanted him dead last night.

RufusMcDaniel (Joey Tribbiani) (Protector) has been killed.

After searching for more casualties, it looks as though Rufus was the only one. At least that is one positive they can take from last nights events.

With 22 alive, 12 is needed for a majority.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-24-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright McGee, you've got some splainin to do.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow we got those night actions in quickly. And ugh, losing a Protector so early really sucks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We lost Joey????

This game will never be the same.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Alright McGee, you've got some splainin to do.
If I was evil, I would have gone right for him. Alas, it was not me. So time to think who would try to pull such an obvious frame job/try to get me angry and start developing real suspicions. They done ****** up!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooooooooooooo, not Joey

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I am not dead and I was quiet. Makes me think maybe one of BB or UK did not want my death coming back to them since I only named two people. Could also be GOW not wanting to go after me early since he always does. Now let's see if anybody got something good last night.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Well I am not dead and I was quiet. Makes me think maybe one of BB or UK did not want my death coming back to them since I only named two people. Could also be GOW not wanting to go after me early since he always does. Now let's see if anybody got something good last night.
Do you really expect someone to come out on day 2 when a protector was just lost?
Old 07-24-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Do you really expect someone to come out on day 2 when a protector was just lost?
Yes, because there is usually more than 1 protector and the town needs guidance.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Uhhhhhhhh, yes. Yes I do. We still have a watcher. Are you saying that if you had information that somebody is evil you would not share? We could still have a bodyguard or some other form of protection out there. So if you think no information will come out, how do you expect this day to play out?
Old 07-24-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo isn't being gonzo. hmmm

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Investigators coming out on Day 2 almost has to happen if you're going to no-lynch on Day 1. How else will we keep up that 100% mafia lynch success rate? Stats don't lie.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Gonzo isn't being gonzo. hmmm
I can safely add you to the list of people that are trying to get me to start naming everybody as suspicious. hmmmmm.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey I'll add my name to the list on my own list too.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Investigators coming out on Day 2 almost has to happen if you're going to no-lynch on Day 1. How else will we keep up that 100% mafia lynch success rate? Stats don't lie.
You've been playing these games with a lot more snarky humor lately. I like it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-24-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I would like to hear from Jr and CJ at this point. Once again being all for a no lynch, they should have something to contribute.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

So more than 1 person targeted Rufus is what we have so far.

SK/mafia targeted the same person?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
You've been playing these games with a lot more snarky humor lately. I like it.
I am torn... I like it except it is mainly directed at me :-(
Old 07-24-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Uhhhhhhhh, yes. Yes I do. We still have a watcher. Are you saying that if you had information that somebody is evil you would not share? We could still have a bodyguard or some other form of protection out there. So if you think no information will come out, how do you expect this day to play out?
Hmmm good question. I would like to know Bertuzzi's answer to that.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
So more than 1 person targeted Rufus is what we have so far.

SK/mafia targeted the same person?
That certainly seems to be the case, yes. Would be nice if a watcher targeted him!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-24-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would like to hear from Jr and CJ at this point. Once again being all for a no lynch, they should have something to contribute.
My postulation that a no lynch would aid the town being accurate, I think the first place one needs to look is at those who voted otherwise or failed to vote at all.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote