Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who Was the Best Team Last Year?
Packers 41 49.40%
Patriots 4 4.82%
Ravens 3 3.61%
Steelers 0 0%
49ers 7 8.43%
Texans 6 7.23%
Saints 3 3.61%
Giants 17 20.48%
Lions 1 1.20%
Bengals 1 1.20%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
No one is arguing against the champion. No one is trying to take anything away from the Giants. They won the Super Bowl, that is the greatest achievement in the game. They earned it and will always have it. That said, the Super Bowl Champion and the best team aren't always the same.

Giants fans shouldn't be whining about this topic so much. You don't get a trophy for best team, you don't go in the history books for best team, you don't get much glory for being the best team. At the end of the day, the Super Bowl is all that matters. But just because they won the Super Bowl doesn't mean they were the best team that season.
Agreed 100%. Good post.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm taking the Texans. I think most people under-estimate how far they could have gone if Schaub were healthy. That team was in a tight game against the Ravens without him, arguably that they should have won anyways.

They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I'm taking the Texans. I think most people under-estimate how far they could have gone if Schaub were healthy. That team was in a tight game against the Ravens without him, arguably that they should have won anyways.

They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball.
I was going to say the Texans too. They looked like they had the ability to beat anyone. But after ten games Matt Schaub went down and that was a huge blow. I still think they would have had a chance to run the table and end up 13-3 if he didn't get hurt.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
I don't think anyone is saying the Giants didn't play well, but let's face it, they got hot at the right time, had some very fortunate things happen, and did a good job captializing. Every team needs a mixture of good play and luck to win unless you're absolutely dominant. But I think it's hard to look at the season as a whole and say that the Giants were the best team, simply because they weren't.

The NFC East is so tough that they'll have a tough time following it up. I see it shaping up to be much like last year where most teams in the division are one game away from a playoff birth. If you win 10 games in this division this year, you're doing good IMO.
Which team was better in the playoffs?

Quote:
The best team doesn't always win in the NFL. That's one of the great things about this game. The Giants won the Super Bowl, and in the end that's all that matters, but that doesn't mean they were the best team.

Last year the best team was the Packers, just as in 2007 the Patriots were the best team. The Giants and their fans shouldn't give a damn because they have the trophies.
The best team doesn't always win, but in the playoffs the Giants where obviously better than the Falcons, Packers and Patriots and at least matched the 9ers. So who was better in the playoffs?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 07-26-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a **** topic as I said before. I hate the question and the answers. Either side is right on this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Descendency makes a good point. I felt like the Texans were strong favorites to win the AFC until Schaub went down.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Seahawks were the only team in the NFL to beat two final four teams.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The Seahawks were the only team in the NFL to beat two final four teams.
I'm pretty sure that the Giants beat two final four teams.

WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm pretty sure that the Giants beat two final four teams.

Son of a...

The Seahawks were the only team in the NFL to beat two final four teams, including the Super Bowl Champion on the road (I was at the game).
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I HATE defending the Giants....!
That said, the regular season is just a prelude for the playoffs. All that matters is making the playoffs, whether you make it with a 14-2 or 8-8 is irrelevant in the NFL.

THe REAL NFL season begins when the playoffs start. Everything else is window dressing.

How can a team beat GB/Atlanta/SF/NE in the playoffs, all away games, and not be considered the 'best' team in the NFL??

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 07-26-2012 at 10:33 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
That said, the regular season is just a prelude for the playoffs. All that matter is making the playoffs, whether you make it with a 14-2 or 8-8 is irrelevant in the NFL.

THe REAL NFL season begins when the playoffs start. Everything else is window dressing.

How can a team beat GB/Atlanta/SF/NE in the playoffs, all away games, and not be considered the 'best' team in the NFL??
Thanks for defending us but we were home for Atlanta.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Son of a...

The Seahawks were the only team in the NFL to beat two final four teams, including the Super Bowl Champion on the road (I was at the game).
Me too as always. Should have had a beer at the tailgate.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
That said, the regular season is just a prelude for the playoffs. All that matter is making the playoffs, whether you make it with a 14-2 or 8-8 is irrelevant in the NFL.

LOL. Good post, it's because people are in awe of the record, which was great. But it doesn't mean anything if you can't win a super bowl. However, the Packers did dominate the regular season.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, the Champion always earned their trophy, and no one can take that away from them. But Champion does not always equal best team.

Anything can happen in a single game elimination tournament. George Mason and VCU have made Final Fours, were they one of the top 4 teams in college basketball those years? Hell no. They still earned their way there and should be celebrated for it, but there's not necessarily a direct correlation between the two.

The 2007 Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl, but are still one of the best teams in the history of the league, and yes definitely ahead of the 2007 Giants.

Yes, the playoffs are the most important part of the year, obviously. But just because they laid an egg there, doesn't negate how good of a team they were. There's a reason the Packers are the favorites heading into next season: because they were the best team last year.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again, the Champion always earned their trophy, and no one can take that away from them. But Champion does not always equal best team.

Anything can happen in a single game elimination tournament. George Mason and VCU have made Final Fours, were they one of the top 4 teams in college basketball those years? Hell no. They still earned their way there and should be celebrated for it, but there's not necessarily a direct correlation between the two.

The 2007 Patriots didn't win the Super Bowl, but are still one of the best teams in the history of the league, and yes definitely ahead of the 2007 Giants.

Yes, the playoffs are the most important part of the year, obviously. But just because they laid an egg there, doesn't negate how good of a team they were. There's a reason the Packers are the favorites heading into next season: because they were the best team last year.

They are favored because of their insane offense and have the best QB in the NFL. And if you are going to be the best, then win the whole damn thing! You can't lose where the intensity picks up and then turn around and call yourself the best team. It doesn't work that way. Carry that over and win the whole thing. The regular season is all well and good, but you play that to your ticket punched for the playoffs.

As the yankees say, that's when the real season begins. Some football fans say, there are 3 NFL seasons. Pre season, Regular season and playoffs. Playoffs being the most important. I could careless how a team gets in. 8-8, or 16-0. You want to be the best? Win the whole damn thing.

Like I said I love what the Packers did during the regular season. But that's it. At least the 2007 Pats made it to the super bowl. Great accomplishment, but finish that with a win.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:

Stop it. We all know the 2010 Seahawks were a better team than the 2010 Saints.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
They are favored because of their insane offense and have the best QB in the NFL. And if you are going to be the best, then win the whole damn thing! You can't lose where the intensity picks up and then turn around and call yourself the best team. It doesn't work that way. Carry that over and win the whole thing. The regular season is all well and good, but you play that to your ticket punched for the playoffs.

As the yankees say, that's when the real season begins. Some football fans say, there are 3 NFL seasons. Pre season, Regular season and playoffs. Playoffs being the most important. I could careless how a team gets in. 8-8, or 16-0. You want to be the best? Win the whole damn thing.

Like I said I love what the Packers did during the regular season. But that's it. At least the 2007 Pats made it to the super bowl. Great accomplishment, but finish that with a win.
I think I've proved my point very clearly and there's really nothing left to say. It's also quite clear that Giants fans will never change their mind on this (well at least not until next year maybe), so it appears we're at a standstill.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
I think I've proved my point very clearly and there's really nothing left to say. It's also quite clear that Giants fans will never change their mind on this (well at least not until next year maybe), so it appears we're at a standstill.
I don't speak for the others, nor care what they think. But the next super bowl champion will be the best team in the NFL. The team who survived the regular season, got their ticket punched for the playoffs, and then managed to win and get to the super bowl and win that. And I am consistent, and still believe that team is the best.

I am not sure of the standstill thing, but personally that's how I look at it. I could care less what the team does in the regular season. Did they win in the end? Yes, good then they are SB champions and the best team. If not, then no, back to the drawing board for that team. Maybe that's the coach in me, but that's how we look at it.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Which team was better in the playoffs?

The best team doesn't always win, but in the playoffs the Giants where obviously better than the Falcons, Packers and Patriots and at least matched the 9ers. So who was better in the playoffs?
They were not better than any of the teams you mentioned besides the Falcons. The Packers came in flat and the Pats didn't execute, and the 9ers (thought you didn't mention them) gave them the game.

They were lucky to make the playoffs let alone win the SB.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers. They were definitely rusty off their bye.

I think teams will now start playing to avoid the bye.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
They were not better than any of the teams you mentioned besides the Falcons. The Packers came in flat and the Pats didn't execute, and the 9ers (thought you didn't mention them) gave them the game.

They were lucky to make the playoffs let alone win the SB.
Those are excuses.
If the Pack wasn't ready to play, that speaks to the mental makeup of their team which was far from championship caliber from the neck up IMO. If someone else has to find your motivation for playing hard in the playoffs, you're a fraud.
As for the 49er game, special teams still count and if you SUCK at kick returns/kick coverage, your team has a gaping hole that the Giants exploited.
Good teams don't totally collapse on specials in the playoffs.

The Pat got flat out beat. Tom Brady better watch out he's gonna come home one day and find Eli raw dawging Giselle. Eli owns Tom Terrific. Might as well take his woman too.

These arguments make no sense. There are no excuses for winning. Or losing.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

In my arguments I never made a single excuse for winning or losing. Simply put the Packers were the best team, and the Giants were the team with the best results. Two separate things.

In the end you would rather be the team with the best results than the best team.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

People are judging the NFL by the same standard used by the NCAA before there were conference championships, when all the teams in a conference like the Pac 10 played each other and at the end of the season the team with the best record was champ.

That's fine if there's no playoff. But everything in the NFL is based upon making and competing to reach the SB.

You can be a good, talented football team, but IMO you can't be the 'best' unless you are the last team standing.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers were the best team in the league.

You see, this is why I hate the argument for a playoff in college football, it diminishes the regular season.

The NFL doesn't crown the best team in the league as their champion, it's a flawed system. The NFL doesn't crown a season champion. They crown a tournament champion.

What you did in the regular season doesn't matter. Everybody who qualifies for the playoffs starts over with a brand new season once the playoffs start. "Getting hot at the right time" is saying nothing more than "An incredibly average football team pulled off a few upsets and can now call themselves superbowl champions".

I'm surprised that you really don't hear more about how flawed the NFL's way of crowning a champion really is. Everyone is too busy complaining about college football and how they decide their champion.

One of these days a bad 7-9 team is going to win a pathetic division again like the Seahawks did a few years ago and go on to pull off a couple of upsets in the playoffs because they "got hot at the right time"... and end up calling themselves superbowl champions. That's when everyone will see how flawed it really is.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Call me when a sub .500 team ever wins the SB.