Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, Bryce is talented, but he is not that fast. At least on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope everyone realizes Kim Kardashian has booty implants. Makes it alot less impressive.

Still would smash though.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I hope everyone realizes Kim Kardashian has booty implants. Makes it alot less impressive.

Still would smash though.
Really? How do you know this?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Really? How do you know this?
Same way you can tell with boob implants. The shape, proportion, the way it moves, the implant creases where her butt and legs meet, her thigh to booty ratio, etc.

Tons of models these days get booty implants. Or injections. Theyre the new boob implant.

South America is actually notorious for this. Theyre notorious for plastic surgury in general. Its very cheap and common there.

Yes... I'm aware Kim isn't south american, that was just a random side fact.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Same way you can tell with boob implants. The shape, proportion, the way it moves, the implant creases where her butt and legs meet, her thigh to booty ratio, etc.

Tons of models these days get booty implants. Or injections. Theyre the new boob implant.

South America is actually notorious for this. Theyre notorious for plastic surgury in general. Its very cheap and common there.

Yes... I'm aware Kim isn't south american, that was just a random side fact.
Oh it's just your opinion. I thought you had factual evidence or something. Nevermind.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I'm sorry, Bryce is talented, but he is not that fast. At least on the field.
Uh… Here we go, I'm about to get tagged with the homer label but whatever. Some clocked him at 4.37 at his pro-day, ProFootballWeekly's sources had him at 4.49 and Draft Scout's sources had him at 4.48. Every source had him within that .1 second range. So he timed out plenty fast at his pro-day, especially for a 225 pound back. And reports out of camp indicate that he's outrunning safeties and that his long speed is quite impressive once he gets going.

And since I can already see it coming: Bryce Brown has not played a down in the NFL. There is literally nothing to go on, it is far too early to make any statements. All I'm saying is that people are seemingly quite impressed with Bryce Brown and he is a pretty talented guy. I'm actually excited to watch him in the pre-season to see if the hype is for real.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh it's just your opinion. I thought you had factual evidence or something. Nevermind.
Right? Maybe he hasn't seen the Kardashian family, all the girls in that family have got a severe case of the thickness.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Its called common sense. Use it.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Right? Maybe he hasn't seen the Kardashian family, all the girls in that family have got a severe case of the thickness.
Only one sister does, and shes fat. The other 2 are beautiful, but Kim is a giant piece of plastic.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Right I'll just take your word for it as fact.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Given that she doesn't have any scars on her ass, it seems pretty unlikely unless it was magically done some other way. Coco (Ice T's wife) has a massive ass but had an x-ray to prove that it was all natural.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Since nobody exists on the Eagles board I guess I'll just talk with you guys here.

I think the Eagles have two of the biggest guys in the NFL on their roster and both are near locks to make the 53 man roster. King Dunlap is 6'9" and 330 pounds. Dennis Kelly is 6'8" and 321 pounds. They're like twin towers on the edges of the second team offensive line. They're humongous.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Right I'll just take your word for it as fact.
Seems to work for Goodell
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Adams has been promoted to first team LT.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
Seems to work for Goodell
Please don't do this again.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Since nobody exists on the Eagles board I guess I'll just talk with you guys here.

I think the Eagles have two of the biggest guys in the NFL on their roster and both are near locks to make the 53 man roster. King Dunlap is 6'9" and 330 pounds. Dennis Kelly is 6'8" and 321 pounds. They're like twin towers on the edges of the second team offensive line. They're humongous.
Hopefully that height doesn't backfire against them with defensive linemen that may be shorter using their own height as leverage and just bulrushing into their chest.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Given that she doesn't have any scars on her ass, it seems pretty unlikely unless it was magically done some other way. Coco (Ice T's wife) has a massive ass but had an x-ray to prove that it was all natural.
Injections. You can't see a needle hole. They inject fat deposits. Its nasty, look it up. Most just do silicone.

You can inject fat and "prove" its real. I

For the record, I dont care either way, but I'm sure it doesn't feel as good as natural ones. Just like boobs.
Old 08-04-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

One of my old college buddies is a plastic surgeon now. Trust me, tons of ppl on tv get tons of work done. It strts to become obvious when you learn what to look for.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the implant creases where her butt and legs meet
Quote:
Injections. You can't see a needle hole.
Which is it?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
One of my old college buddies is a plastic surgeon now. Trust me, tons of ppl on tv get tons of work done. It strts to become obvious when you learn what to look for.
I don't think that was ever up for debate. I was just asking if you knew factually if Kim had butt implants. It sounded like you did.

Are you at least willing to admit the possibility that she might just naturally have a big ass?

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Which is it?
I'll go with C making **** up
Old 08-04-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Injections was referring to coco, kim got implants. The scar is very small, and it is in the ass crack, you can't see it.

Seriously, use common sense ppl. Look at its shape and how it moves. Its movement isn't natural at all.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This page had nothing to do with football and everything to do with someone I could not give fewer shits about.

Let's see...football stuff....

Titans C Eugene Amano out for season with torn triceps.

Robert Gallery retires. Still can't believe he never even worked out as average...alas. I guess he wasn't terrible at guard but that isn't something you want out of such a high pick.

Broncos sign Jim Leonard.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Kuechly has been beasting it in camp, excelling particularly in coverage. With so many very athletic receiving tight ends in the game, this will be a huge asset if he can do the same come Sundays.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Curtis Martin's speech was the best I ever heard.