Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-31-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Snicho;3073563]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Ask and you shall receive...

More?? TITS or GTFO!

Oh and look at that. Vidae pops in as soon as JR brings his inactivity up.
We literally posted at the exact same time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting that Vidae pops his head in right when I drop his name. Some fishy **** if you ask me. But it looks like he was actually typiing his message while I was posting mine, so I'll let it slide for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote=Snicho;3073563]
Quote:

More?? TITS or GTFO!

Oh and look at that. Vidae pops in as soon as JR brings his inactivity up.

Don't push your luck.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I woke up five minutes ago and the first thing I did was post here.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:12 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he did say he wasn't going to be around yesterday...

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-31-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With McGee being a cop and also taking out his attacker, even if a watcher or tracker caught the killer, it renders it moot so barring a second cop getting a correct investigation, I don't think we'll have any information coming out today that will help us find the Brits.

I went back and re-read the thread from yesterday but, like others, not a whole lot stuck out as there wasn't a ton of discussion and we moved for a quick no lynch. We had a duel in the beginning with SP, Broth, and ncst8 but I can never really take things seriously with those. We had another D-Unit/Brody thing that could have something to it as well but nothing I feel confident about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

Tits or GTFO!

Ms. Grizz is going to think I'm some sort of sexual deviant haha.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Vote: D-Unit
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote count:

D-Unit (1) - Todd

With 23 alive, 12 are needed for majority.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Also, this thread is officially NSFW.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why dont you just ignore us and make sure it isnt NSFW?

Tits or GTFO?
Old 07-31-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can see BB now, he typically has the DC board up on one of his two monitors. I hope a tour group doesn't come in right after one of these pics buddy!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
Why dont you just ignore us and make sure it isnt NSFW?

Tits or GTFO?
Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Classic Evil Vidae, BTW.

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-31-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay I think Ive had my fun for the night. I'm off, shall be up in 6 hours, hopefully threads still open.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

This is how this thread makes me feel:

I think it's safe to say there will be a lot more discussion when I'm not around.
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
With McGee being a cop and also taking out his attacker, even if a watcher or tracker caught the killer, it renders it moot so barring a second cop getting a correct investigation, I don't think we'll have any information coming out today that will help us find the Brits.
Unless someone watched another player visit Forenci.

Quote:

Ms. Grizz is going to think I'm some sort of sexual deviant haha.
What's your point?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

I went back and re-read the thread from yesterday but, like others, not a whole lot stuck out as there wasn't a ton of discussion and we moved for a quick no lynch. We had a duel in the beginning with SP, Broth, and ncst8 but I can never really take things seriously with those. We had another D-Unit/Brody thing that could have something to it as well but nothing I feel confident about.
I think the only possible way we could get any information is if the serial killer was blocked by a town-aligned Jailkeeper and not a Mafia roleblocker. I don't know if we have a jailkeeper or if it would even be smart for them to come out. Otherwise I think we are **** out of luck in terms of information today.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-31-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Assuming there even is an SK in this game...
Old 07-31-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Unless someone watched another player visit Forenci.
How would that help?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Todd keeps posting Lucy Pinder... a British woman...
Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

A sexy British woman!

RIP themaninblack
Old 07-31-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Todd keeps posting Lucy Pinder... a British woman...
This man hates tits! That's just, well, un-American.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Assuming there even is an SK in this game...
I'm assuming there is. My game is the only one I can think of that didn't have a serial killer and it in part lead to the town being really ******* powerful.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote: