Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-31-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Ok. So you defending SP may be nothing and you may have a point but it is interesting. Who is the most suspicious person to you right now? If you had to lynch somebody who would it be?
I'm not defending SP, just giving my thoughts. And it's day two dude, I have no idea right now. No one has really acted suspiciously so far.

If you had to lynch somebody right now, who would it be? And why?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Have a good trip Cigaro.
That sounds like a rather evil wishing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not defending SP, just giving my thoughts. And it's day two dude, I have no idea right now. No one has really acted suspiciously so far.
See this is my problem though. Do you expect everybody else in the town to do all the work or are you going to wait for info? It's day two, I doubt any info comes. So if no info comes out who would you vote for or will you just jump on any lynch train? I understand it is just day two but last day two I ******* nailed you as being evil.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old Gonzo slowly making his return to mafia.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
See this is my problem though. Do you expect everybody else in the town to do all the work or are you going to wait for info? It's day two, I doubt any info comes. So if no info comes out who would you vote for or will you just jump on any lynch train? I understand it is just day two but last day two I ******* nailed you as being evil.
No it's fine Gonzo, we can just no lynch again!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Old Gonzo slowly making his return to mafia.
I just can't help it. I caught up to pure horseshit. Nothing of use. I hate that I have to do this every game but somebody has to have the balls to go after people and take the night death when I get it right and people get scured.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You pull this same thing in every game and it's almost always directed at me. What gives?

And no, I don't expect the town to do all the work. I have put in my fair share so far, trust me, and I will continue to do so, but no one has really come out and ACTED suspiciously. I'm pretty good at picking that stuff up (usually) but day one was quick as hell and day two just started a few hours ago. I have no idea why you'd be overly suspicious of anyone.

If you had to pick someone to lynch right now, who would it be? And why?

Old 07-31-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo already stated he's most suspicious of SP. I can see where his frustration is coming from. We're not going to get any more info today. Somebody has to step up and force some talking or we'll continue to get nothing useful during the day. We might as well be on Day One right now seeing as we have no idea who to look at.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You pull this same thing in every game and it's almost always directed at me. What gives?

And no, I don't expect the town to do all the work. I have put in my fair share so far, trust me, and I will continue to do so, but no one has really come out and ACTED suspiciously. I'm pretty good at picking that stuff up (usually) but day one was quick as hell and day two just started a few hours ago. I have no idea why you'd be overly suspicious of anyone.

If you had to pick someone to lynch right now, who would it be? And why?
I already voted SP and gave my reasons. Nobody is going to come out and act suspicious. That doesn't happen anymore. The mafia does what you do, act non committal and wait to jump on lynch trains. I don't always direct this at you, that is just not correct. Since you don't seem to want to be of any help to the town and since I do think you are suspicious I think I would rather lynch you than SP at this point.

Unvote: SP

Vote: Vidae
Old 07-31-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I already voted SP and gave my reasons. Nobody is going to come out and act suspicious. That doesn't happen anymore. The mafia does what you do, act non committal and wait to jump on lynch trains. I don't always direct this at you, that is just not correct. Since you don't seem to want to be of any help to the town and since I do think you are suspicious I think I would rather lynch you than SP at this point.

Unvote: SP

Vote: Vidae
Well, you're wrong about that one, but you're free to vote for whoever you want Gonzo.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote count:

D-Unit (1) - Todd
ATL (1) - SP
Vidae (1) - Gonzo

With 23 alive, 12 are needed for majority.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Gonzo already stated he's most suspicious of SP. I can see where his frustration is coming from. We're not going to get any more info today. Somebody has to step up and force some talking or we'll continue to get nothing useful during the day. We might as well be on Day One right now seeing as we have no idea who to look at.
Yeah but why act like this is different than any other game? People get pissed that there is no info on day one but there is rarely any info on day two either. This isn't exactly new.

And I've asked Gonzo multiple times WHY he was suspicious of SP and he has yet to give a reason. It isn't like I'm expecting someone to jump out and act suspiciously from the start (did anyone think Forenci was evil?) but accusing everyone else of not wanting to help the town because we have patience and think logically is wrong. And it will hurt us.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
OK well I have to leave now :(

It is hard for me to say I have any suspicions worth acting upon, I thought day one moved too quickly(I do think the later voters in that area may need be looked at) to gather a lot of suspicions and it is very early day two. If I had to name someone, it would be SP, he has seemed a little off, but I am not going to be voting for him for the time being simply because it is only a relative hunch.

I will try and check in on my phone later this afternoon, although I will certainly be a little lost as I doubt I will be rereading everything I miss all on my phone. Will be back and active as usual come tomorrow.
The last votes for no lynch were SP, r4l, SBH, Gonzo, & Grizz. I'm not sure if any of those are evil and I'm not sure which one would give us the most useful information. But right now, I really don't have suspicions of anyone so it sure as **** isn't a lot to go off of but it's a start I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah but why act like this is different than any other game? People get pissed that there is no info on day one but there is rarely any info on day two either. This isn't exactly new.

And I've asked Gonzo multiple times WHY he was suspicious of SP and he has yet to give a reason. It isn't like I'm expecting someone to jump out and act suspiciously from the start (did anyone think Forenci was evil?) but accusing everyone else of not wanting to help the town because we have patience and think logically is wrong. And it will hurt us.
I think logically as well. What do you propose we do? Stick our heads in the dirt and no lynch again? Let's see who's willing to jump on who's bandwagon. I don't even necessarily think you're evil but we need to get info somehow.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think logically as well. What do you propose we do? Stick our heads in the dirt and no lynch again? Let's see who's willing to jump on who's bandwagon. I don't even necessarily think you're evil but we need to get info somehow.
Godawful grammar, grounds for lynch?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
What kind of info do you think you'd get if you lynched me today? I said I wasn't going to be around much yesterday and I posted one time. I come in here and say I don't necessarily think SP is evil and now I'm defending myself from baseless attacks from the king of baseless attacks. When I show up good after being lynched is it going to clear SP? No. Is it going to condemn him? No. You'll get no information from my death except my role and that I was good. It's literally just throwing a good guy under the bus for no reason.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

My question is this, if nobody has an info and nobody slips up (which seems very likely to me) who would you vote for? Would you just not vote? So you have patience and think logically. Great. I still have not seen you help at all with those skills. SP voted for ATL after it was pretty clear Forenci used his ability on ATL and SP has been acting a bit crazy but I actually agreed with him yesterday about ncst being suspicious and he took being voted for like a man. I just don't like what I am seeing from you.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm beginning to see why many people are so anti-no lynch. With the quick no lynch yesterday, I really don't think we can pull much of anything from the votes as its really tough to gauge anything since it was so quick. My main suspicions right now revolve around SP, who is lynched in every game whether he's good or bad because of the way he plays, and scotty just because he hasn't posted yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
My question is this, if nobody has an info and nobody slips up (which seems very likely to me) who would you vote for? Would you just not vote? So you have patience and think logically. Great. I still have not seen you help at all with those skills. SP voted for ATL after it was pretty clear Forenci used his ability on ATL and SP has been acting a bit crazy but I actually agreed with him yesterday about ncst being suspicious and he took being voted for like a man. I just don't like what I am seeing from you.
So lynch me Gonzo. I never like what I'm seeing from you. If people don't automatically have suspicions and throw them around they're evil? No matter how big you think you are in these games, or how helpful you consider yourself, I am never going to play like you. I am always going to play like this.

Old 07-31-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
What kind of info do you think you'd get if you lynched me today? I said I wasn't going to be around much yesterday and I posted one time. I come in here and say I don't necessarily think SP is evil and now I'm defending myself from baseless attacks from the king of baseless attacks. When I show up good after being lynched is it going to clear SP? No. Is it going to condemn him? No. You'll get no information from my death except my role and that I was good. It's literally just throwing a good guy under the bus for no reason.
Okay. Cool. Who could we lynch that gives us more info? You cannot just play the game defensively the whole time. That is a trait that evil shares.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think killing SP does tell us quite a bit. But I'm wondering why Grizz was so interested on if I were an investigator or not. I find that interesting.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm just not going to do this another game Gonzo. You don't like how I play, I don't like how you play, but I'm done arguing with you. If you want to lynch me, go for it. I am not evil, but I'm done constantly defending myself from you.

Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Who said I'm trying to lynch you? It's extremely easy to unvote you at any point even if I did chose to vote for you down the road. I want to see who jumps on bandwagons and when.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm beginning to see why many people are so anti-no lynch. With the quick no lynch yesterday, I really don't think we can pull much of anything from the votes as its really tough to gauge anything since it was so quick. My main suspicions right now revolve around SP, who is lynched in every game whether he's good or bad because of the way he plays, and scotty just because he hasn't posted yet.
Agreed. A no lynch can be useful but day twos always seem to end up like this now. Nobody wants to stick their head out. Everybody sits around looking for slip ups but it just doesn't happen anymore.

I am with you about SP. That said I have been on the mafia with him and when he was mafia he was very quiet so I am not sure what to think.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'm just not going to do this another game Gonzo. You don't like how I play, I don't like how you play, but I'm done arguing with you. If you want to lynch me, go for it. I am not evil, but I'm done constantly defending myself from you.
I am one vote. ONE vote. I can't lynch you, other people have to share my suspicions. After last game when I had you dead to rights and people still didn't vote to lynch you I seriously doubt that you will end up being lynched though. You are making the exact same arguments you made last game though which is interesting.