Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-30-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Probably. I doubt I made sense. But at least I'm in the thread.
Yea, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be doing there, welcome :-)

Unvote: McGee

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. I'm just being spiteful. If I think someone is really suspicious, I will be like them like a dog hound, like I normally am.
What do you think of Brodeur?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

SuperPacker (2) - ATL, ncst8
vidae (1) - Todd
ncst8 (2) - Gonzo, SP
No Lynch (1) - JR

With 25 alive, 13 are needed for Majority.

No Lynch is off the table at 2:09am EST
Old 07-30-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got Mrs. Grizz....wtf!! How long have I been gone.

SP giving up already? NCS barely launched one attack...kinda weak sauce Brit **** is that? Show some cohones man!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes! R4L. True lover of all things duel.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
What do you think of Brodeur?
I don't mix well with homosexuals.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I believe the phrase is, ladies first.
That is indeed the phrase. However, I'm pretty sure that if I do, then you will just ignore me the rest of the game when I keep asking. So at the risk of great personal disappointment....

No one else has fallen for your dirty ways ATL. Just because I am of the gentler sex I refuse to be hoodwinked.

Maybe we should make it a mafia-game rule that no one has to reveal until ATL does.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: D-Unit

Nobody makes fun of Brodeur... NOBODY!
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Vidae

BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

ncst8 (2) - Gonzo, SP
No Lynch (1) - JR
D-Unit (2) - Bulldogs, Todd

Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post

Nobody makes fun of Brodeur... NOBODY!
I wasn't making fun. You DO know that he is, right? I was just saying I don't mix well with his type.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Yes! R4L. True lover of all things duel.
Oh Yeah!!!

Also, Mrs. Grizz is being way to polite and PC. So UnAmerican. Too Mary Poppins like...suspicious.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-30-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: ncst

Vote: D

I am amazed that you still have not picked up that Shane isn't the game.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
That is indeed the phrase. However, I'm pretty sure that if I do, then you will just ignore me the rest of the game when I keep asking. So at the risk of great personal disappointment....

No one else has fallen for your dirty ways ATL. Just because I am of the gentler sex I refuse to be hoodwinked.

Maybe we should make it a mafia-game rule that no one has to reveal until ATL does.
Welcome to the forums ma'am.

If Grizz can get Mrs. Grizz to play, maybe I should get Mrs. D to play too. hahaha.
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

ncst8 (1) - SP
No Lynch (1) - JR
D-Unit (3) - Bulldogs, Todd, Gonzo

Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit this is Murca, land of the free! If a man wants to have sex with multiple bears while watching re-runs of Dollhouse and wearing a Batman cape, who are you to judge him I ask!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Unvote: ncst

Vote: D

I am amazed that you still have not picked up that Shane isn't the game.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't making fun. You DO know that he is, right? I was just saying I don't mix well with his type.
I have no idea whether it's been confirmed or not, but voting for somebody that isn't in the game coupled on to you going after my best bud Brody gets you my vote for the time being.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I have no idea whether it's been confirmed or not, but voting for somebody that isn't in the game coupled on to you going after my best bud Brody gets you my vote for the time being.
And to think...I used to like you....even played a few rounds of Halo with you...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 07-30-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
D-Unit this is Murca, land of the free! If a man wants to have sex with multiple bears while watching re-runs of Dollhouse and wearing a Batman cape, who are you to judge him I ask!
Where did I judge 'em? I just choose to keep my distance. People can do whateeeeever they want.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
This sounds like an excellent rule.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-30-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Oh Yeah!!!

Also, Mrs. Grizz is being way to polite and PC. So UnAmerican. Too Mary Poppins like...suspicious.
I'm just trying to class it up instead of swearing like a sailor or, as the better analogy may be, asking for tits all the time :)

But if being polite and lady-like makes me shady, then I'm sure I could stoop to everyone else's level with no issue :)

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Where did I judge 'em? I just choose to keep my distance. People can do whateeeeever they want.
Why does it not surprise me that you are an admin on a forum that still censors the word ***....
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Wait... so do I have to unvote Shane then? I'd rather keep it for the time being just because it feels good. hahaha
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
And to think...I used to like you....even played a few rounds of Halo with you...
I'll always have a special place in my heart for my Halo buddies.