Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-02-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Bulldogs, I did absolutely nothing last night so stop playing coy. We know Mrs. Grizz is evil, there's no point in trying to play games anymore when it's going to get us nowhere.

Vote: Mrs. Grizz
Are you a vanilla townie?
Old 08-02-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I've come to the conclusion that the mean streets of Detroit have taken Brodeur away from us.
I'm right here.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Mrs. Grizz (8) - Gonzo, Rufus, CJ, JR, vidae, OSU, R4L, Brody

With 18 alive, 10 are needed for majority.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
clear.

Back to my stolen key... I would have to guess right that the home I hit belonged to an American in order to steal something. So I tested it on JRD's house last night. ...I COULDN'T GET IN! I don't know who JRD is, but I know he's not an American!

My actions so far:

Night 1: Steal from Cigaro - got a key tied to a kite
Night 2: Hired to kill Cain - found out Mrs. Grizz is the GF.
Night 3: Used key to try to get in JRD's house - failed

I'm on the ropes here. Cigaro can prove that I'm right about it though (if he wants). If we lynch Mrs. Grizz today and she is the GF, then that's me being right again. Once that is revealed, JRD should be lynched next. He tried to save Mrs. Grizz from being lynched yesterday. What happens... it got both Todd and ATL killed. Don't let his sins slide by.
Well this is just un-*******-true. I am 100% an American. I don't know why you failed getting in my house. Maybe I was jailkept. But I do know I'm a ******* American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So D is saying Cigaro is the inventor essentially. We also know one of D/Jr is bad.
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn...**** just got real.

Would explain wby the mafia wanted to protected lady grizz

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: jrdrylie

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Vote: jrdrylie
Let's get rid of Mrs. Grizz today, JR can go next (if that's what we decide).
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am guessing D is a third-party survivor type person.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Damn...**** just got real.

Would explain wby the mafia wanted to protected lady grizz
Can you confirm that Cigaro visited Vidae?
Old 08-02-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro's vote is pretty telling, in my mind, that there is some truth to D's story.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Mrs. Grizz (8) - Gonzo, Rufus, CJ, JR, vidae, OSU, R4L, Brody
JR (1) - Cigaro

With 18 alive, 10 are needed for majority.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if D is to be believed that means the mafia did not kill anybody night two. That is unless Jack the Ripper is working for them but that does't seem likely.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy D as being a third party survivor anymore. He was recruited. He is Mafia and he must die tomorrow, period. He is only out for himself, not the town.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I have been outed, going to clarify some things;

- As for the Snicho thing, that did not come from me. I gifted a printing press, I don't know what it does, but I am guessing it is what resulted in that letter. I did not gift it to Snicho, BTW.
- Sorry vid about the hooker. I thought it was perhaps like the cologne I received in the zombie game, a 1x commute, and I thought you may be targeted.

Sig by Matthew Jones
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So if D is to be believed that means the mafia did not kill anybody night two. That is unless Jack the Ripper is working for them but that does't seem likely.
Whoever the Protector is must have protected their intended target.

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't buy D as being a third party survivor anymore. He was recruited. He is Mafia and he must die tomorrow, period. He is only out for himself, not the town.
Yup. Maybe Mrs. Grizz was kind of telling the truth when she said she is a recruiter. He is mafia now.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's claiming that the mafia "hired" him. It could be a one-time power that allows them to escape suspicion by letting someone else take the hit for the kill. Could also explain the multiple trackers/watchers. Or he's just making **** up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

- As for the Snicho thing, that did not come from me. I gifted a printing press, I don't know what it does, but I am guessing it is what resulted in that letter. I did not gift it to Snicho, BTW.
- Sorry vid about the hooker. I thought it was perhaps like the cologne I received in the zombie game, a 1x commute, and I thought you may be targeted.
Argh, damn you.

Cigaro
All-NFLDC

But yes, D's story makes sense and is too specific to be made up.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-02-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

That is good to know. Whoever you gifted the press too must have some info about Snicho. As for Vidae the man deserves to die via a sexually transmitted disease haha.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Can you confirm that Cigaro visited Vidae?
Yep I can confirm this.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

R4L, who targeted Vidae last night? If it wasn't Cigaro it isn't the inventor.

Also Brody, answer my question.

edit: nvm, R4L confirmed.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Yup. Maybe Mrs. Grizz was kind of telling the truth when she said she is a recruiter. He is mafia now.
Yeah, she dun goofed though. I know who the recruiter for the American side is.

Our plan going forward should be this:

1) Kill Mrs. Grizz right now. That is obvious.
2) Watch or Jailkeep D. I don't fully believe his story.
3) Protect Bulldogs if possible. Maybe R4L too, I'm not sure.
4) Look into JR.
5) Beat the EVERLIVING **** OUT OF CIGARO FOR GIVING ME SYPHILIS YOU JERK.
6) Kill D tomorrow.

Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
He's claiming that the mafia "hired" him. It could be a one-time power that allows them to escape suspicion by letting someone else take the hit for the kill. Could also explain the multiple trackers/watchers. Or he's just making **** up.
I believe parts of his story but I think he is mafia now.