Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-30-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
We kicked your asses in the Revolutionary War. We ****** you up un the War of 1812. You are clearly inferior in terms of dental hygiene. Your collective asses are grass.
Not really at all. For instance, they completely burned our White House down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
So if we bomb canada, we can prevent it!

And with that my lunch break is over. I'll be back in three hours.
I would support a preemptive invasion and annexation of Canada to prevent a British foothold to our north. Except Quebec. We will ransom that to the Frenchies.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For now
VOTE: No Lynch

Unless something new happens I will keep this vote

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

SuperPacker (2) - ATL, ncst8
ncst8 (1) - SP
No Lynch (2) - JR, OSU
D-Unit (3) - Bulldogs, Todd, Gonzo

With 25 alive, 13 are needed for Majority.

No Lynch is off the table at 2:09am EST
Old 07-30-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't really expect to get a role in this, but I'm catching up now through about page three. I did think SP's reasoning for voting ncst8 wasn't terrible
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and just so you don't think I'm being that guy who checks in and doesn't come back, I've now finished the thread, but didn't really get anything useful out of it.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote: no lynch
Old 07-30-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

ncst8 (1) - SP
No Lynch (3) - JR, OSU, CMD

Old 07-30-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never used to be in favor of no lynch, but considering the last two games I played (and died) there was a no lynch on day one and the town survived, maybe it's for the best. Although lynching the guy obsessed with me is always fun too. But bah...

Vote: No Lynch

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

ncst8 (1) - SP
No Lynch (4) - JR, OSU, CMD, Brody

Old 07-30-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I never used to be in favor of no lynch, but considering the last two games I played (and died) there was a no lynch on day one and the town survived, maybe it's for the best. Although lynching the guy obsessed with me is always fun too. But bah...

How many times has the town lost when there was a lynch Day One? I'm guessing one max, possibly even zero. I know that when I won as a mafia member in the DBZ game there was a no lynch (although that was Day Two).
Old 07-30-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
and just so you don't think I'm being that guy who checks in and doesn't come back, I've now finished the thread, but didn't really get anything useful out of it.
SP voted for ncst8 for jumping on a bandwagon while also jumping on the ncst8 bandwagon. It's a ******* conundrum. Maybe he should have voted for ATL. He jumped on SP's ass right after I tossed a vote on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be clear, I'm not saying we HAVE to lynch somebody, there really isn't any right way to go about Day One. We need to continue following the voting patterns and bandwagon jumpers. Not to mention the people that pop in solely to vote, which has already happened several times today.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
How many times has the town lost when there was a lynch Day One? I'm guessing one max, possibly even zero. I know that when I won as a mafia member in the DBZ game there was a no lynch (although that was Day Two).
True enough, maybe it's just my recent history. Hell, we lynched someone day one in The Wire and I won as a serial killer...not that there's a relation. I'm willing to listen to any reason though and will gladly change my mind if someone convinces me to.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-30-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
True enough, maybe it's just my recent history. Hell, we lynched someone day one in The Wire and I won as a serial killer...not that there's a relation. I'm willing to listen to any reason though and will gladly change my mind if someone convinces me to.
That was more incompetence by the town at the end of the game. There was 6 town members and only one bad guy remaining and they still managed to blow it.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My justification for the no lynch is that there is no prescribed way for anyone to win one of these games. Day one is always a ******* crapshoot anyway. No matter what happens, we can still analyze votes, look to see if anyone ****** up, and discuss all that Day Two. The no lynch allows us to do that with killing off a good guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You make a good point. It doesn't really matter to me either way at this point though, so as much as I've been anti-no lynch in the past, I think it just might be different now based on how things have been lately. Doesn't seem to really matter anymore.

I do wish Hitler was in the game though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-30-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
SP voted for ncst8 for jumping on a bandwagon while also jumping on the ncst8 bandwagon. It's a ******* conundrum. Maybe he should have voted for ATL. He jumped on SP's ass right after I tossed a vote on him.
I would have voted for ncst even if Gonzo hadn't voted for him. I very much doubt ncst would have voted for me if 2 people hadn't voted for me. I had a reason for voting for him, he had no reason for voting for me. There's your difference. Classic bandwagon vote.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
The town has lost four times when there was a day one lynch.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53362
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53278
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53055
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53008

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No lynch on Day 1 has never crippled the town. Mafia just has a better chance to hit on an innocent bystander.

vote: No Lynch
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Vote Count:

ncst8 (1) - SP
No Lynch (5) - JR, OSU, CMD, Brody, D-Unit

Old 07-30-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if no one gets info tonight, we just no lynch again tomorrow?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
So if no one gets info tonight, we just no lynch again tomorrow?
No, we'll try and weed out someone if we can. And if Gonzo doesn't starting ******* Gonzo'ing, I'm taking over his role.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-30-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've caught up and first off, I don't ever want to play one of these without ATL.

Also, haven't seen that many tits, besides Todd's post, with all the requests for it...not impressed.

And Cigaro, it seems like a neutral always win in those that you posted. Stupid Grizz and his winning as a neutral, you too Brodeur!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I would have voted for ncst even if Gonzo hadn't voted for him. I very much doubt ncst would have voted for me if 2 people hadn't voted for me. I had a reason for voting for him, he had no reason for voting for me. There's your difference. Classic bandwagon vote.
You don't get the whole deathmatch thing, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, we'll try and weed out someone if we can. And if Gonzo doesn't starting ******* Gonzo'ing, I'm taking over his role.
It's all you sir.

Still want to hear from a few more people before I vote no lynch.