Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-31-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say that's a good trade!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snicho View Post
All in all, a pretty decent first night, one mafia down, thanks SK, lets get the rest of these suckers!
Either there isn't an SK, or he was blocked in some manner. McGee killed Forenci, that's what the "Vengeful" modifier does.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All in all, a pretty decent first night, one mafia down, thanks SK, lets get the rest of these suckers!
Dammit snicho, read the death post. The serial killer didn't take out Forenci, Teddy Roosevelt strangled his ass with his final breath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oops sorry, my bad I didnt read their roles. ******* SK.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go back and read the first day to see if any **** started between McGee and anyone else.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-31-2012, 09:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Well ****, McGee said he had his eye on me. He also accused Todd (who responded by spelling honor "honour" that damn British bastard) and Grizz voted for him. Not sure if this means anything, just something to think about.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-31-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suck it Shakespeare! You're next Margaret Thatcher!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the McGee thing might have just been random?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
We should probably decide what we're going to do now, before it gets to 12 hours and we have "no lynch" votes flying around, with no one sure of what we're doing.

I'd say **** no lynch and try to actually lynch someone for a change.
This interests me. All of a sudden a change from no lynch to a lyching. Sounds like a mafia move to me! Plus he is British.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
ATL can you describe how deathmatches work I feel like combating Snicho
Please!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Old 07-31-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry that I wasn't able to post on Day 1 folks. Although, 700 kids now have a class schedule. Doing the job of an AP without the pay kinda sucks.
I do agree that a blocker may have gotten lucky and hit the SK or their is no SK.
I think the "No lynch" went faster than it had in the last two games. That may be due to the 12 hour no lynch vote cap.
I have a few gut feelings based off of based that seemed a bit contrived, but that is nothing to go off half-cocked about.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Well ****, McGee said he had his eye on me. He also accused Todd (who responded by spelling honor "honour" that damn British bastard) and Grizz voted for him. Not sure if this means anything, just something to think about.
He asked me to vote for him during my standard "Grizz is the SK" portion of day one :-)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This interests me. All of a sudden a change from no lynch to a lyching. Sounds like a mafia move to me! Plus he is British.
When have I ever been pro no-lynch?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re-reading day 1, the only thing that really sticks out to me is Brodeur switching to being in favor of "no lynch" all of a sudden and then qualifying it with an excuse. That doesn't necessarily mean he's evil, though.

That's it unfortunately.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
When have I ever been pro no-lynch?
I dunno, too lazy to check. You're British, to hell with you!

Side note, I wonder if the Queen is in this :/
Old 07-31-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I don't think SP has ever been a fan of the no lynch. This was his no lynch vote

Quote:
Ugh.

Unvote: ncst
Vote: No Lynch
That seems like more of a "**** it. The no lynch is going to happen." But it doesn't seem like that is what he actually wanted.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-31-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Time travel? Aw snap. This should be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
A fairly smart plan, actually. I always hate how we wait until the deadline to decide something and then it just ends up being RR, haha.

This does sound reasonable, but at the same time, I'd like to let things play out a little longer to see if someone attracts suspicions before casting my vote for no lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Forenci - William Shakespeare - Forced Shakespeare Quoter - Has been Killed
I wonder how those two posts of Forenci equate to Forced Shakespeare quotes?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Pretty sure they dont.

Also I get the feeling that ATL is quite the ladies man. Where is that ******!
Old 07-31-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Pretty sure they dont.

Also I get the feeling that ATL is quite the ladies man. Where is that ******!
Todd is the one that keeps delivering the tits haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-31-2012, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey,

Just a heads up, I'm going to be fairly inactive today. I was home w/ the kids all last week and I'm getting **** on at work and have a billion things that apparently needed done yesterday. I'll read while I can, but we're also going to a baseball game tonight, so I'll post when I can.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Todd is the one that keeps delivering the tits haha
In that case,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Sir you have offended my honour....I challenge you to a duel!
Todd, TITS or GTFO!
Old 07-31-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In that case,

Todd, TITS or GTFO!
Ask and you shall receive...

Old 07-31-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Vidae has been quiet in this game with only one post. I think we should start accusing him to try and smoke him out. If he immediately flips his ****, he's probably evil. If he comes in calm, cool, and collected, he may an American.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Mafia obviously picked the wrong target last night, which is a big help to us. It sucks losing McGee, but at least he took one of them out for us.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Vidae has been quiet in this game with only one post. I think we should start accusing him to try and smoke him out. If he immediately flips his ****, he's probably evil. If he comes in calm, cool, and collected, he may an American.
I said I wasn't going to be active yesterday, and I literally just posted.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Ask and you shall receive...

More?? TITS or GTFO!

Oh and look at that. Vidae pops in as soon as JR brings his inactivity up.