Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-28-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
You can definitely still edit rosters.
For the 'play now' mode? Because I believe that's always been the case for this year, it's just that for instance if you edit ratings initially, then save those rosters you can't use those rosters for franchise or superstar mode, or edit once you go into those modes, which would kinda defeat the purpose. Maybe you can clarify for me though but that's how I read it. They didn't take editing players out completely, but if you can't take an edited roster into franchise mode or edit once into that mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
For the 'play now' mode? Because I believe that's always been the case for this year, it's just that for instance if you edit ratings initially, then save those rosters you can't use those rosters for franchise or superstar mode, or edit once you go into those modes, which would kinda defeat the purpose. Maybe you can clarify for me though but that's how I read it. They didn't take editing players out completely, but if you can't take an edited roster into franchise mode or edit once into that mode.
I think the gameplay is pretty solid. I only really play offline franchise and it does seem like a pretty deep mode. I have not really tried anything with trades - I have just played a few games and played practice mode. I am going to play with the roster edits in offline mode and see if I can figured out a work around. It bums me out there is no create a team feature this year as I usually create my own teams. I would say the game play is improved and the infinity engine for game physics is pretty cool but they need to add everything back they took out next year. This release should be the baseline moving forward for the next 6-7 years.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The game looks pretty awesome to me Madden 13 gameplay

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I think the gameplay is pretty solid. I only really play offline franchise and it does seem like a pretty deep mode. I have not really tried anything with trades - I have just played a few games and played practice mode. I am going to play with the roster edits in offline mode and see if I can figured out a work around. It bums me out there is no create a team feature this year as I usually create my own teams. I would say the game play is improved and the infinity engine for game physics is pretty cool but they need to add everything back they took out next year. This release should be the baseline moving forward for the next 6-7 years.
At least they finally did a new engine. Madden should really be on a 2 year cycle at least, if not 3, so they can actually improve the game year by year instead of taking basic features out then adding them back in as "new features" the next year.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
At least they finally did a new engine. Madden should really be on a 2 year cycle at least, if not 3, so they can actually improve the game year by year instead of taking basic features out then adding them back in as "new features" the next year.
why? they sale 3-5 million copies of the game every year. They would lose alot of money if they did that.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
why? they sale 3-5 million copies of the game every year. They would lose alot of money if they did that.
Lose money by making a new engine? That's one of the things I actually do love about this year. I thought that when they came out with that backbreaker nfl demo awhile back it was obvious how far behind the curve Madden was with their engine, and let us know where they could potentially take it. The gameplay on the demo was a huge upgrade. Also curious to hear some opinions on superstar mode from anyone who tries it.

Gonna pick it up after work, and I usually do that mode first because if it's crap(like it's been since they started it) I can tell from early on and not waste anymore time on it. I hope they make it easier to play with a WR or TE this year.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
IDGAF about their money. Their games are ****. I understand they have no motivation, because the Madden lemmings jump off the cliff every year for, as njx said, a roster update with some old features added back in and some other core features removed. This is the **** we get because of the exclusivity deal. If people would stop buying it maybe we would get a quality game.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there's really no fantasy draft? **** that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree it does suck that EA has the license for the NFL. They produce the only authentic NFL game - they have a monopoly. I wouldn't call myself a Madden lemming - I acknowledge the shortcomings of the game and am disappointed that features I appreciate are not in this release. I wouldn't really call this Madden a roster update as they did finally update their physics engine. I just try to enjoy the game for what it is - a game. I guess I exist in that gray area of not a madden hater nor a madden lemming.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it this year or next year that their exclusive rights agreement expires?
Old 08-28-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get it every year because me and my friends have a lot of tournaments on the weekends or every so often. I quit complaining about it years ago when it started going downhill.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Is it this year or next year that their exclusive rights agreement expires?
Sadly EA has enough cash & clout to make sure the renew the deal. Madden is a prime example of why monopolies are bad. No reason to push it when they have no real competition.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i will never understand why people are so excited to pay $70 for a roster update and removed features. or why, in three weeks, they think their complaints about a game that's been **** for over a decade have any validity whatsoever.
Because it's a football game. Some people don't really get into all the Final Fantasies, or Gears of Wars, all those tons of games they make for consoles. I have started to come around to a bunch but for the most part I started out playing every video game console with a football game, was always the best at them, and it was that way with every new console. That, and it's my favorite sport, favorite thing that comes on TV etc so of course I enjoy a football game, which at this point is the only option.

It's not like I don't have fun playing Madden, yes that is stupid if you don't enjoy it. But I can't remember a year I didn't enjoy Madden. I am just consistently let down wtih the features in comparison to say what 2k offers, or had offered back on 2k5. But running a franchise, scouting players, trading players(basically what Head Coach was a few years ago) is enjoyment to me.

I don't expect everyone to understand it but it is what it is until I have a choice of football games. But all that being said, I have still enjoyed Madden over the years, I just fully understand the limitations of it and where it could be.

Quote:
Old 08-28-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Because it's a football game. Some people don't really get into all the Final Fantasies, or Gears of Wars, all those tons of games they make for consoles. I have started to come around to a bunch but for the most part I started out playing every video game console with a football game, was always the best at them, and it was that way with every new console. That, and it's my favorite sport, favorite thing that comes on TV etc so of course I enjoy a football game, which at this point is the only option.

It's not like I don't have fun playing Madden, yes that is stupid if you don't enjoy it. But I can't remember a year I didn't enjoy Madden. I am just consistently let down wtih the features in comparison to say what 2k offers, or had offered back on 2k5. But running a franchise, scouting players, trading players(basically what Head Coach was a few years ago) is enjoyment to me.

I don't expect everyone to understand it but it is what it is until I have a choice of football games. But all that being said, I have still enjoyed Madden over the years, I just fully understand the limitations of it and where it could be.
I agree with you 100%, I've never been completely satisfied(or in some years even close to it), but I always enjoyed it, because of what it is. About the only thing I did was play franchise mode offline, and I haven't examined the connected careers in depth too much this year, but from what I've seen, I'm not impressed.

Me and a few buddies would hang out at one of their houses and run an offline franchise together where we would take a division and each run a team, do fantasy draft, and so it didn't take forever to get into it, only play the divisional games and sim the vs. CPU ones, and it was a load of fun. We all had a blast, no matter what Madden it was, but they've taken any option to do this out. Hell, we'd have put up with it without fantasy drafts, even if it would have been a bit different, we still would have gotten enjoyment out of it, but without the ability to run multiple teams there's no chance of doing this. Sure, the connected careers may be the same or even better than the franchise mode in other ways, but they removed two huge reasons/modes of play.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't bought Madden in like 3 years. And this is the first year I've skipped on NCAA. I hope sticking to my principles pays off soon.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
*shrug* i'm with you on all of that, but i still refuse to buy the game. i've refused to buy it on principle most years because nothing but the rosters and the way the grass looked was updated. i'll refuse to buy it this year because they removed features, and because i have zero faith that this new engine isn't just the old engine with lipstick.

that said, i *haven't* enjoyed a single madden in years (via playing at a friends' house, or in best buy, or whatever). last year, i couldn't even complete a single game, because it was the buggiest piece of **** i've ever seen, and they still hadn't done anything about the superman lbers. at least i could still do the draft and edit my rosters and whatnot.

the issue is, you will *never* get a better football game as long as (i don't mean you pejoratively) you keep buying the game they put out. the nfl will never sell anyone else the license. ea will never not buy the license. and they will never have any incentive to do anything other than update the graphics. now, if you still enjoy the game? that's awesome. i think you're a little bit insane, but whatever. what i *hate* are the people who religiously buy it every year, and spend months hating on it after. then they do the same thing the following year.
Have you played it yet? I actually heard they fixed the superman LBers.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year's Madden commentary was hilarious. "Wes Welker is one the best quarterbacks in the league."

I think the model KS proposed would be the best overall for gamers. If a game is good enough, it really can last for years. Release a new edition every two-three years(or more) with actual meaningful improvements. In between, set up a system where new season rosters can be updated. Charging for the roster DLC wouldn't even bother me. But alas, EA's current model is more profitable and they face no competition, so no real reason to fix what is not broken(for them).

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 08-28-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone who has the PS3 version join my connected career with bantx and I?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If a pass isn't perfect it's picked off. RG3 is an animal. LeSean McCoy is the best player in the game. If you know these things, you'll be fine.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-28-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Darkewind
Rookie

Darkewind hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default craptastic!!!

I was very excited about the new Madden. I even preordered it a month in advance. So last night I'm playing and then(like everyone else) realize there is no fantasy draft option. Now I always play a fantasy team franchise and a Ravens franchise. Drafting a team is maybe my favorite part of the game, aside from actual gameplay, and it really lends to the replayability of the game. The strategy behind drafting an entire team really engages me and my brother, friends, and I will get together and draft teams.
So this afternoon, I spent about 45 minutes on the phone with EA and after getting hung up on twice and some weird offer for 15% off of Origin? finally spoke to a nice fella who also voiced his concern with a few missing features. I told them I either wanted half of my money back since I only got half a game or would like a full refund for my purchase.

Resolution: EA is sending me a sealed copy of the game, once they receive my copy and a copy of my receipt, so that I may return it to Gamestop and get my money back.
I would rather not play football for a year than to fuel anymore subpar games.
Darkewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the opening part before the game, its awesome.

Anyways I was playing online and got ******* screwed.... It was 26-21 with 1 min left in the game... I force the guy to kick a FG which he misses. Well what the **** do you know... it gave him the god damn ******* ball back at his own 40. IT MUST BE A NEW ******* FEATURE I DIDNT KNOW THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! EGAIJIAJEGTIJRSSD

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I love the opening part before the game, its awesome.

Anyways I was playing online and got ******* screwed.... It was 26-21 with 1 min left in the game... I force the guy to kick a FG which he misses. Well what the **** do you know... it gave him the god damn ******* ball back at his own 40. IT MUST BE A NEW ******* FEATURE I DIDNT KNOW THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! EGAIJIAJEGTIJRSSD
I bet he actually just cheated. What console do you have?

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 08-28-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I bet he actually just cheated. What console do you have?
PS3 (10 char)

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so where the **** is franchise mode in this game?
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
PS3 (10 char)
Add me bro!

Compliments of TACKLE