Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-04-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
So what, vampires are good now?
Quote:
We need to establish that before i come out with my investigations...
Took him two hours to say he investigated me. And you all believe him? Really?
Old 08-04-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i edited out stuff i said about IBCs PMs.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Took him two hours to say he investigated me. And you all believe him? Really?
i mean if you look at the first page alone, it really lines up with all my weird doings.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i mean if you look at the first page alone, it really lines up with all my weird doings.
Not really. Listen, we both know after I die you will claim that vamps come up as evil and you made a mistake but you sir are bullshitting right now. Buying yourself another day to maybe have a shot at winning.

So day one you thought you were evil?
Old 08-04-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Day One i thought i was a vampire and good. Then everyone laughed at my premise that vampires are the majority and told me im a vampire so kill me. So i had to come up with me being a human. Now that it took 2 kills for people to see that i was actually telling the truth, no need to pretend to be a human.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Renji should have been the kill yesterday but I was afraid of coming out with my theory and getting myself lynched. His story has been in constant motion and I'm willing to take the chance on him.

Vote:Renji

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
So Renji is mafia...
Just saying

Old 08-04-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Day One i thought i was a vampire and good. Then everyone laughed at my premise that vampires are the majority and told me im a vampire so kill me. So i had to come up with me being a human. Now that it took 2 kills for people to see that i was actually telling the truth, no need to pretend to be a human.
I think you are bullshitting. I have already called what you will say later so if the town wants to believe I am evil, fine. Just don't let you off the hook tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Just saying
And then you killed him. Just saying.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

meh im fine, kill me.

might not show up as an investigator btw. as long as you kill gonzo tomorrow.

He is talking about a cure which usually is a sign of someone knowing more than others.

unlynch
lynch renji

Old 08-04-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Except, you know, I wasn't the first one to bring the cure up.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The doctor thing was a lie
So you lied about being human and you lied about being a doctor. How many other things have you lied about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now you say you might not come up as an investigator?

Unvote Gonzo
Vote Renji

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
So you lied about being human and you lied about being a doctor. How many other things have you lied about?
Being a good mafia player is the other lie :)
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
i lied about one thing: My alignment. The doctor thing was just added to get it more believable with the theme.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Being a good mafia player is the other lie :)
If i am actually a vampire, does that make you bad?

Old 08-04-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji (Vampire) was lynched
Old 08-05-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Killxswitch (Vampire Mercenary) was killed
Vidae (Vampire) was killed

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 08-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this is going well for us...I have suspicions that fenikz and SP are humans but its just a hunch based on the way fenikz deflected from SP on day one and pushed people to kill scotty.

Vote:fenikz

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-05-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Updated Vote Count:

Fenikz (1):
Grizz

Old 08-05-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I aint no human! I have a similar hunch about you, Gonzo and JR.

GOW has no reason to lie about his result on Gonzo, but it didn't say he was an investogator when he died.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Just re-read the thread, less concerned with fenikz afterall. Rufus on the other hand...

Unvote:Fenikz
Vote:Rufus

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus is a suspicious bastard. I didn't want it to come off as some sort of vendetta, but it's time for you to die Rufus.

vote: Rufus
Old 08-05-2012, 10:26 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Updated Vote Count:

Rufus (2):
Grizz, ATL

Old 08-05-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhhhh, a late tag team join the action.

You two don't scare me....4 more votes might though.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote