Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
So safeclaims would only be for games where character reveals are allowed. Ok.
There are also win condition safeclaims where all non-townspeople are provided with the town's win condition(I did this for Community).

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Already thought of a concept for LOTR II :)

Also, I think Ive figured out how to effectively negate role-claiming, or at least making it a completely ineffective strategy that will help no one. Will try to implement it into the next game i do.
I will have to ask IBC where Comahan made his solution more specific than this.

Vote: IBC

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still for an OSU vs SP duel but in the mean time I shall go with my gut for now.

lynch sp

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
There's not much discussion to be had. It's stupid and not going to happen. Not sure why you're so desperate to defend it.
I'm not despreate to defend character revealing. If I thought it was a path to a sure-thing lock of a win for the town, I would have already done it. What I am defending is the need to discuss it.

Quote:
There are valid points to the lynch/no-lynch discussion. And we may even hash that out again here since there's no time-limit. But I see no upside in all of us revealing our characters. Some are going to be clearly bad so those people are going to lie. And characters like Woody, Trex, and other prominent good characters would be painting targets on their backs.

Also (this is not to JR but rather everyone), why is it a given that mafia have been given this safeclaim? I've only been mafia one time in the Sesame St. game and there was no safeclaim.
Thinking about it now, the mafia almost has to have a safeclaim. If not, there is nothing to stop everybody from coming out with their character. The mafia would either have to risk coming out with their own character and hope they could argue he was good or they would have to lie about who they are and hope nobody else has that character. That is why I said anyone coming out as a very minor character should be looked at suspiciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am willing to bet that on top of safe claims the mafia has a couple ninja/unlockable kills to even the odds.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

off the last few pages... seems like Mrs. Grizz win condition reveal was a bit of a newbie screw up rather than a mafia move. though I am reminded of Broth in the DDN game saying something related to the town win condition and being evil.

I have not played many games with OSU, but wow he is not doing himself any favors here. like McGee said - defending stupidity with further stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Thinking about it now, the mafia almost has to have a safeclaim.
this makes me think you are scrambling. I can never quite get a read on you, but this seems like a very clear attempt to back away from your earlier theory.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She's posted the most, by far, in the thread.

We're coming up on 4 hours in, and all but 5 have posted. Still waiting to hear from

Forenci - surprise surprise
CJ - did school start?
Brodeur - actual surprise
D-Unit - probably timezone issues
Fenikz - probably timezone issues
Really? 4 hours in and you're worried about inactives?

At least give it some time. I am here, I didn't even know the thread was open (this tends to happen to a lot of people). As I've said, I am always active, outside of one game, as I take the time read the entire thread (just finally caught up). I am here and will be checking in quite a bit as I'm just sitting here writing an essay.

After reading, my biggest suspicion is OSU. Honestly, he always plays and gets defensive when people accuse him but at the same time he doesn't read the thread a lot (he is claiming to this time) so lynching him probably wouldn't hurt us too much.

Still, I'd like to wait for some more discussion.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is me reading a bad thing when I said I would do it before I even got my role:
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...7&#post3078747

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Really? 4 hours in and you're worried about inactives?

At least give it some time. I am here, I didn't even know the thread was open (this tends to happen to a lot of people). As I've said, I am always active, outside of one game, as I take the time read the entire thread (just finally caught up). I am here and will be checking in quite a bit as I'm just sitting here writing an essay.

After reading, my biggest suspicion is OSU. Honestly, he always plays and gets defensive when people accuse him but at the same time he doesn't read the thread a lot (he is claiming to this time) so lynching him probably wouldn't hurt us too much.

Still, I'd like to wait for some more discussion.
Not worried at all. I just don't like inactivity. Posting who hasn't posted yet is a way to buoy conversation and it saves others having to go back and check.

Still waiting on D-Unit, CJ, and Fenikz.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, everyone who jumped on Mrs. Grizz is a lot more suspicious than she is.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
this makes me think you are scrambling. I can never quite get a read on you, but this seems like a very clear attempt to back away from your earlier theory.
I'm not scrambling at all. I didn't play in the Firefly game. I didn't play in the Lord of the Rings game. Those are the only games where chracter reveals were allowed. So for that reason, I never even thought about the mafia having a safe character claim. But if IBC, who is a more experience player and mod than I am, says that it's likely they have a safeclaim, then I forced me to think about that. Grizz said he put measures in place to prevent character reveals from ruining the game and I can't think of anything else he could do other than give the mafia characters that are not in the game but would be good if they were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not worried at all. I just don't like inactivity. Posting who hasn't posted yet is a way to buoy conversation and it saves others having to go back and check.

Still waiting on D-Unit, CJ, and Fenikz.
Is it suspicious to anyone else why killswitch is so eager to hear from inactives on Day 1, and just a handful of hours into the game no less???

I fully get questioning inactives after a while into the game, but this has shades of premature lynch pushing. Why so anxious to bring this "commonly used excuse for lynching" to the table this early?

Trying to get a quick kill in? Trying to use it as a means of deflecting attention away from himself?

I hardly see this as a tactic that "helps the town". Just way too early for that.

vote: killswitch
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I don't really see what is suspicious about saying you want to hear from inactives.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I don't really see what is suspicious about saying you want to hear from inactives.
With you on this one. Just D-Unit being D-Unit.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No broth...no snicho...but we still got D =P

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Todd (1): JR
OSUGiants (4): SuperPacker, Gonzo, ATL, Mrs. Grizz
No Lynch (1): Todd
IBC (1): Cigaro
SP (1): R4L
Killxswitch (1): D-Unit

With 25 players alive, 13 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ciagro coming to defense for killswitch. gotcha.

DT being DT with the D-Unit hate. hahahaha. Too obvious.

It's too early to push the envelope on inactives. It's 9AM in the morning on a busy Monday work day.

I'm off to a meeting. Be back in an hour.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's too early to push the envelope on inactives. It's 9AM in the morning on a busy Monday work day.
well it's 3:10 PM my time, but I guess 9AM works too
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My niece is asleep and I'm back!

I don't see OSU as being that suspicious personally. I think it's kind of weird that he has four votes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:

...for you.

KS didn't strike me as trying to lynch anyone ATM, just keeping track of who hadn't posted.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
My niece is asleep and I'm back!

I don't see OSU as being that suspicious personally. I think it's kind of weird that he has four votes.
For me, he is playing the same exact way he did last game. I was suspicious of him last game, but considering that is how he played when he knew he could absolutely prove himself good, his play today doesn't seem too strange for me. I am not ready to clear him, but I also not ready to accept his posting so far as a valid reason to lynch.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will have to ask IBC where Comahan made his solution more specific than this.

Vote: IBC
Huh? Sorry I had to do some work today... I know crazy right.

Whats going on here?
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...for you.

KS didn't strike me as trying to lynch anyone ATM, just keeping track of who hadn't posted.
Yep, don't see the harm done by Killx. It's not like a bunch of people are jumping on it and voting for CJ, or fenikz. I remember the OC game, we kept track throughout the day, and after being open for the majority of the day, bantx did not post and we got rid of him. If you sign up, we expect some participation.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I voted for you simply to ask where you heard Commie mention the safeclaim. I personally couldn't find it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If I'm known for hating you it's only because nothing you say or do ever makes any sense.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote