Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-06-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Considering this response, my vote stays.
Considering this response, by me getting pissed off? You're like Bulldogs was the last 2 games towards me. Jesus. I'm annoyed because I don't like people who are assholes on principle.

Vote: Cigaro Just because you're being a douche. Give me a good reason to not vote for you. The way you're harping on this makes me think you're mafia, trying to fish for info to use tonight.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: OSU
vote: Cigaro

I don't like how back and forth you've been with Mrs. Grizz. I think you are treating this whole safeclaim/character reveal thing a bit odd, and couple that with your OSU defense.
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the wikipedia page of Toy Story characters, is says about Mrs. Potato Head

Quote:
She uses her ninja skills and her nunchuk
Could Mrs. Grizz be a 2x ninja for the mafia????? I doubt it, but putting a character who most would think is good in the mafia would be a way of counterbalancing character reveals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote sp

Mrs. Grizz getting so flustered and cracking under a little pressure is reallt odd. The rookie card can only go so far.
lynch mrs. Grizz

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Considering this response, by me getting pissed off? You're like Bulldogs was the last 2 games towards me. Jesus. I'm annoyed because I don't like people who are assholes on principle.

Vote: Cigaro Just because you're being a douche. Give me a good reason to not vote for you. The way you're harping on this makes me think you're mafia, trying to fish for info to use tonight.
Yes, you getting pissed. At the slightest urging, you role reveal and state your win condition for ATL. But you then refuse to state your character. When I say you might as well, it won't hurt you any more than your initial reveal, you go quiet. When I vote for you, you show up minutes later extremely pissed off.

You can vote for me that's fine. If I were fishing for information, your gift of a role reveal would have been all that was necessary, the character info would have been meaningless(the point I have been making).

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

surprised at Mrs. Grizz's reaction to that vote. people voting for someone who stops posting all of the sudden are quite common and usually go away pretty quickly
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

OSUGiants (3): SuperPacker, Gonzo
No Lynch (4): Todd, CMD, OSU, CJ
Killxswitch (2): D-Unit, JR
JR (1): Gonzo
Mrs. Grizz (2): Cigaro, R4L
Cigaro (2): Mrs. Grizz, ATL

With 25 players alive, 13 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, you getting pissed. At the slightest urging, you role reveal and state your win condition for ATL. But you then refuse to state your character. When I say you might as well, it won't hurt you any more than your initial reveal, you go quiet. When I vote for you, you show up minutes later extremely pissed off.

You can vote for me that's fine. If I were fishing for information, your gift of a role reveal would have been all that was necessary, the character info would have been meaningless(the point I have been making).
I also didn't further reveal b/c I did it at ATL's urging, then people jumped on it, I cleared that up, then by further not revealing, I become suspicious? Ok. I stated why I didn't want to further reveal, because I was afraid I'd already made myself suspicious, and apparently by trying to protect myself I didn't reveal. I'm Mrs. Potato Head. The end.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
unvote sp

Mrs. Grizz getting so flustered and cracking under a little pressure is reallt odd. The rookie card can only go so far.
lynch mrs. Grizz
I'm getting angry because this happened to me the other two games and the way people were being about it were douchebags. Seriously. I signed up on this forum to play this game specifically, because I love Disney, and at this rate, I'm not going to get to play all because I'm moderately more emotional than the usual player. It happens. I'm a girl. We tend to get offended when people are assholes.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I also didn't further reveal b/c I did it at ATL's urging, then people jumped on it, I cleared that up, then by further not revealing, I become suspicious? Ok. I stated why I didn't want to further reveal, because I was afraid I'd already made myself suspicious, and apparently by trying to protect myself I didn't reveal. I'm Mrs. Potato Head. The end.
Yes, by not further revealing you do become suspicious. This happens all the time in mafia. Half-revealing is as much as full-revealing as far as the mafia is concerned.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i the only one who is suspicious of IBC? I really dont like the notion of suddenly mentioning safe claiming. Cause looking at my PM, i had no such thing as a safe claim...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

Could Mrs. Grizz be a 2x ninja for the mafia????? I doubt it, but putting a character who most would think is good in the mafia would be a way of counterbalancing character reveals.
Hahahahaha. I've never seen her do that in the movies, so I was unaware that's what she can do. All I can picture for her is her packing of insane things for when they went to save Woody in Toy Story 2. And leaving her eye behind on accident when they were taken/went to Sunnyside.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Am i the only one who is suspicious of IBC? I really dont like the notion of suddenly mentioning safe claiming. Cause looking at my PM, i had no such thing as a safe claim...
If there are safeclaims in this game, only the mafia would have them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Yes, by not further revealing you do become suspicious. This happens all the time in mafia. Half-revealing is as much as full-revealing as far as the mafia is concerned.
So I'm confused. If I'd full revealed when I'd been asked, would that have still made me suspicious? If so, that's stupid. People are suspicious because I didn't full reveal, but would have jumped on me if I had done what they'd asked? God you people are confusing.

sig by bonekrusher
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm getting angry because this happened to me the other two games and the way people were being about it were douchebags. Seriously. I signed up on this forum to play this game specifically, because I love Disney, and at this rate, I'm not going to get to play all because I'm moderately more emotional than the usual player. It happens. I'm a girl. We tend to get offended when people are assholes.
You are going to need thicker skin if you want to play these games, regardless of the fact you are a girl. Pressing people isn't being an asshole, its playing the game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait... Did Renji really just say he doesn't have a safe claim?

Did you just pull and OSU, D-Unit and Broth all at the same time.

We now have a winner gents and well gal... We have a new Mafia term... "Renjing"
Old 08-06-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll go on record saying that I don't think Mrs. Grizz is mafia.

I don't know why people think jumping to your own defense is a mafia tendency. A passionate defense, doesn't always equate to a guilty face.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If there are safeclaims in this game, only the mafia would have them.
which would make sense. that kinda increases my suspicions on him though. Bringing it up first just doesnt sit well with me.

Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
*** Ork Wang;3081238]Am i the only one who is suspicious of IBC? I really dont like the notion of suddenly mentioning safe claiming. Cause looking at my PM, i had no such thing as a safe claim...[/b]
Wait a second. Is it me, or does this sound like Renji is saying that he's mafia? Or am I the only one reading this this way?

sig by bonekrusher
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Wait... Did Renji really just say he doesn't have a safe claim?

Did you just pull and OSU, D-Unit and Broth all at the same time.

We now have a winner gents and well gal... We have a new Mafia term... "Renjing"
??? what are you talking about?

Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Very interesting how sure you are in this post that OSU is good. VERY interesting indeed.
Where did I say he was good? I also said early I felt like he was acting somewhat suspicious too. I'm not clearing him by any means, I just felt it was interesting how so many people were quick to jump on the bandwagon for lynching him and that those people should be looked at because he's an easy target.

It's like when people use to always start a solid 3-4 lynches on you in games because they didn't like how you played. You're an easy target because of your style and voting for someone like that doesn't draw much suspicion in most cases.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also... quick thought.

Don't you think that Mrs. Potato head would be in the game... and if she was wouldn't that be a sizable role.

If no one else claims that role I am inclined to believe her.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

I assumed a safe claim means everyone gets a character that he can claim. And i dont have a safe claim.

Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So I'm confused. If I'd full revealed when I'd been asked, would that have still made me suspicious? If so, that's stupid. People are suspicious because I didn't full reveal, but would have jumped on me if I had done what they'd asked? God you people are confusing.
If you are making the choice to reveal, yes it generally is less suspicious to give a full-reveal than to do it piecemeal. People are going to be suspicious of you regardless because your reveal really was not necessary, but at least you would not have been accused of attempting to hide your character or responding angrily when asked to do so.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

She is definitely a ninja

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote