Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-09-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i went with ATL right when i checked the thread, there was no reason to distrust JR

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
since you bring it up:

what is up with vidae?
Nothing is up with me. I have no power, but I'm good.

Nice try on the deflecting though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Nothing is up with me. I have no power, but I'm good.

we have been getting everyone to talk so far besides fenikz so i might as well get you to talk

Old 08-09-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Has anyone else noticed this? I bring up how he keeps deflecting, or keeps changing his story, and then he gets defensive, then deflects to someone else. He keeps trying to move the suspicion around, and I don't see how no one else is thinking this strange, and isn't responding to it.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae is always a shady bastard to me.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Has anyone else noticed this? I bring up how he keeps deflecting, or keeps changing his story, and then he gets defensive, then deflects to someone else. He keeps trying to move the suspicion around, and I don't see how no one else is thinking this strange, and isn't responding to it.
we have accused about 4-5 people today and i didnt start on any besides vidae.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm noticing it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
This was a hard reputation to cultivate.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can stay on until maybe 2:30 or so but then I have meetings til the end of the work day.

CMD's "not to be trusted" comment seems like a desperate mafia attempt to stay alive. What do we gain by lynching him? Assuming he was telling the truth, does it point the finger at anybody else? I am most comfortable at this point w/lynching him but his death seems to net us the least info.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're always shady too, I mean you're related to Gonzo. That's a recipe for shady.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not strange. We're just at the point of the game where no one has info for various reasons and people are just ok with not taking a chance and focusing on more than likely townies to kill instead. Then the mafia tries to take advantage of that thought by saying stuff like, "Well, I'd rather lynch a townie than a power role if it comes down to it."

Renji is scrambling.
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't saying that about Vidae, I was saying that about Renji.

sig by bonekrusher
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing to note, when Fenikz stops talking he either got a bad role and stopped caring, or is evil and laying low. I definitely don't trust him right now.
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
we have accused about 4-5 people today and i didnt start on any besides vidae.
And yet at last vote check your vote is on Brody.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Rufus and sbh need to be more active. ...and I realize by calling them out now, I'm potentially putting a target on my back from the mafia.
or perhaps you need to be more active when I'm active!

I haven't been saying much since my last post because I just don't see anything to chance my vote about. I've stated why I am suspicious of Renji and in my eyes he is digging himself in a deeper hole
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
And yet at last vote check your vote is on Brody.
which you guys started. I just think it is weird saying he has no power but then goes out and doesnt reveal. Revealing gives him more credibility. If you come out with your role, come out with the character. He didnt. Makes me think he doesnt want to risk his character.

Old 08-09-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I still think both Brody and Renji should reveal.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't reveal, at least in the sense of a total reveal, because I don't like doing it. I just strongly hint at what I am, and if you can't pick up on that, I don't know what to tell you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-09-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't reveal, at least in the sense of a total reveal, because I don't like doing it. I just strongly hint at what I am, and if you can't pick up on that, I don't know what to tell you.
What about character reveal?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

I haven't been saying much since my last post because I just don't see anything to chance my vote about. I've stated why I am suspicious of Renji and in my eyes he is digging himself in a deeper hole
I like that you're being careful with your vote.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I just read through your posts, didn't see any strong hints.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

What did you do last night? Keep in mind I haven't revealed my role yet.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I just read through your posts, didn't see any strong hints.
Zero night actions, and zero coming in the future.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-09-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Zero night actions, and zero coming in the future.
So you're a vanilla townie. You still haven't hinted at your character unless the word zero has something to do with it.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
So you're a vanilla townie. You still haven't hinted at your character unless the word zero has something to do with it.
.....ribbit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-09-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Unvote: CMD

Vote: sbh