Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-09-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
how many bad people are we looking at?

Roleblocker (big baby?), Lotso (GF) and SK?
Hay alguien que me hizo hablar español.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would refute peoples suspicion of me? Should i reveal? Any thing i need to clear up?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Ese es un riesgo muy grande.
yeah, I know, but I actually thought D was playing this game very well... I just figured the mafia would know we'd try to protect you and go after someone less high-profile, hence protecting D
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
What would refute peoples suspicion of me? Should i reveal? Any thing i need to clear up?

gonna catch up brb

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did the conversation halt?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): Mrs. Grizz, CMD, SBH, JR
CMD (1): Vidae
Brodeur (1): Renji
sbh (1): Bulldogs

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
no one is answering me. and i have no idea who to go for.

unlynch

jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

¿Tenemos un seguidor? Tendría que imaginar que pudieran proporcionar información adicional.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

He is asking for the tracker

Old 08-09-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Waiting for Fenikz I suppose.

I was going to keep this a secret but I lied about losing one of the Trivia Games and was given a 1x watch by Grizz. I was going to save it, but I'll use it tonight on sbh so he'll be safe for at least one night. If the mafia or an SK chooses to kill sbh we at least know we take one of them down as well.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, if we have a tracker (with info of course) now would be the time to come out.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Waiting for Fenikz I suppose.

I was going to keep this a secret but I lied about losing one of the Trivia Games and was given a 1x watch by Grizz. I was going to save it, but I'll use it tonight on sbh so he'll be safe for at least one night. If the mafia or an SK chooses to kill sbh we at least know we take one of them down as well.
Usted miente mucho.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Spanish Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
fenikz has been awfully quiet not sure if it's the time difference or he's trying to law low
I'm never active at 9 am

I personally would like to see what Renji comes up with in a role reveal because I doubt he is good

Old 08-09-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am heading out to get food, I'll check back in about 30mins - 1hr
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Usted miente mucho.
Not this time Jr.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
<3 Spanish Buzz

I'm never active at 9 am

I personally would like to see what Renji comes up with in a role reveal because I doubt he is good
We already got people to reveal way too much because of doubts. We ALL have doubts. That can't be the basis for more role reveal at this point.

Brody claims Frog, sbh claims Jesse, JRD is Buzz, Mrs. Grizz is Mrs. Potato Head. Bulldogs is good. Because of the role reveals, our night plan is starting to become too planned out! The mafia will more successfully attack.

No protector has been killed yet, but I think it would make sense to have at least 2 on the town's side. sbh is one. He'll protect JRD, Bulldogs will watch him, the other protector would need to protect Bulldogs, but if we keep role revealing, then what happens if Renji is the other town's protector? He dies, Bulldogs is left vulnerable to attack and the plan unravels.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

also i might be a little inactive cause im watching eSports

Old 08-09-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

says the night is becoming too planned out then lists the entire plan

I'm on to you sir

Old 08-09-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
We already got people to reveal way too much because of doubts. We ALL have doubts. That can't be the basis for more role reveal at this point.

Brody claims Frog, sbh claims Jesse, JRD is Buzz, Mrs. Grizz is Mrs. Potato Head. Bulldogs is good. Because of the role reveals, our night plan is starting to become too planned out! The mafia will more successfully attack.

No protector has been killed yet, but I think it would make sense to have at least 2 on the town's side. sbh is one. He'll protect JRD, Bulldogs will watch him, the other protector would need to protect Bulldogs, but if we keep role revealing, then what happens if Renji is the other town's protector? He dies, Bulldogs is left vulnerable to attack and the plan unravels.
I'm just glad I can buy sbh a day. It's the least I could do after outing him.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

I'm on to you sir
It was already out there. As soon as Bulldogs made his post about his Trivia gift.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm pretty sure the rest of the town is waiting for you to talk more fenikz...
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (4): Mrs. Grizz, CMD, SBH, JR
CMD (1): Vidae

With 15 players alive, 8 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:

I'm on to you sir
Thoughts on the past couple days? I still say you're never this quiet unless you get a bad role or are evil.

Oh yeah and...

Unvote: sbh
Old 08-09-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has OSU posted in here today? Let's not forget him as well. He could very well be the serial killer.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

OSU has been posting, he needs to reveal already.