Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-06-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Todd (1): JR
OSUGiants (2): SuperPacker, Gonzo
No Lynch (1): Todd

With 25 players alive, 13 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit, I just got here and idiotically tried to answer the quiz without even realizing it had already been answered. Anyways, going to see what I have missed.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I have read every page of this thread so far Gonzo, and haven't lied once in any mafia game I have ever played.
So this is the first time you have been evil? Interesting.
Old 08-06-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I need to start waking up earlier. missing out on prizes and ****
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
**** I need to start waking up earlier. missing out on prizes and ****
Unless you know all Toy Story lines by memory I doubt you would've had a chance. I googled furiously and was apparently the 4th or 5th (or worse if others didn't post afterward) to submit.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I come play Disney Scene It with the Grizzes and Mrs. Nesbitt?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
OSU vs. SP, a duel for the ages.

This needs to happen. However, I'll forgo or possibly just delay a few of my usual Day 1 tactics since I've arrived later than usual. Two few people that have piqued my interest:

1. OSU: Seems over panicked to the recent events. Questioned the joke voting.

2. Todd: He's leaving and put out a no lynch vote. I don't mind that he informed us that he won't be around but in a time limitless game, to throw out a no lynch vote seems odd to me.

Considering his jumpiness, let's see how he handles this.

vote: OSU
Old 08-06-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Todd (1): JR
OSUGiants (3): SuperPacker, Gonzo, ATL
No Lynch (1): Todd

With 25 players alive, 13 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do so hate to look like I'm jumping on a lynch train, but I've been suspicious of OSU a bit this whole game, ever since Gonzo started questioning him.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reading through, the only thing that stood out was Renji saying we should quick lynch by following our gut, which if the lynch is done quickly on day one, gut equates to random choice. At the same time, Renji has proposed odd day one plans before and been good, so I am not going to act upon it at this point.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mrs. Grizz, you already know. Reveal yourself!
Old 08-06-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Yeah I am not picking up suspicious vibes from OSU. He is playing like OSU.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's SP? Get out here foo!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
What would you like to know?

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Too bad Grizz is modding not playing... How cute would it be if they were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, what have I done to warrant suspicions?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Too bad Grizz is modding not playing... How cute would it be if they were Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
God I think that'd be way too obvious. It would make the mafia target us right away just out of sheer suspicion of that hahaha

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should we discuss the merits of character revealing? I feel if we all revealed, or at least most of us, it would go a long way in determining who is bad. But it would also lead to a pretty ****** game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17
I have read every page of this thread so far Gonzo, and haven't lied once in any mafia game I have ever played.
This is what has stood out to me the most as well. You can't claim you haven't lied, because there's no way to go back and prove that, so it seems a way of covering your ***. Plus any blanket statement like that is going to look suspicious.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Should we discuss the merits of character revealing? I feel if we all revealed, or at least most of us, it would go a long way in determining who is bad. But it would also lead to a pretty ****** game.
Seriously? Why not just have everyone reveal everything and flip a coin? Heads - town, tails - Mafia.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
I think it would just help get people killed a lot faster, at least those who are town w/ roles. The mafia would target those who seem to have a big role (based on knowledge of characters in the movies) and I feel as though that would be disastrous for the town. I'm fine for revealing something about myself (this isn't me dodging at all) but I'm nervous about blanket reveals.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I believe mass character revealing occurred in the Firefly game and was banned thereafter, so if you are interested to see how it would work, check that one out.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
This is what has stood out to me the most as well. You can't claim you haven't lied, because there's no way to go back and prove that, so it seems a way of covering your ***. Plus any blanket statement like that is going to look suspicious.
Look through my posts in this thread and tell me what was a lie or suspicious? That is all I was trying to point out. I have only talked about the trivia and misread a post by Grizz.

Old 08-06-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yeah I am not picking up suspicious vibes from OSU. He is playing like OSU.
And a defender emerges.

Quote:

After your initial mistake and explanation, you kind of went into hiding, and then only popped back up after Grizz's prize thing. When the attention was off you. And that haven't lied once comment just struck me as odd. Just over all too reckless for my taste, which is enough for me to go on Day 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
What would you like to know?
I want it all.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How would this help the town at all? It would just lead to everyone saying they are good and let the mafia know who is actually good.