Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-06-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
After your initial mistake and explanation, you kind of went into hiding, and then only popped back up after Grizz's prize thing. When the attention was off you. And that haven't lied once comment just struck me as odd. Just over all too reckless for my taste, which is enough for me to go on Day 1.
I wasn't "hiding", I felt there was nothing to talk about and when I was called out, I decided to defend myself.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
How would this help the town at all? It would just lead to everyone saying they are good and let the mafia know who is actually good.

That Mafia already know who is good.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I want it all.
Well, I'm a townie (or a toy in this case :) ), and my win condition is I win when the town is rid of evil.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

I didn't necessarily mean good, I meant who to target first, it would easily reveal the power roles and who would need to go first.

Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

What I'm hoping he meant (and I'm going out on a limb here) is that the Mafia would know who is what character, and then be able to guess at what roles people are, and then take the high-powered roles out and then **** the rest of us so that they win.

Also, on principle, VOTE: OSU.

sig by bonekrusher
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How would this help the town at all? It would just lead to everyone saying they are good and let the mafia know who is actually good.
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, this is not helping your case.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Well, I'm a townie (or a toy in this case :) ), and my win condition is I win when the town is rid of evil.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unforced win condition reveal. Hrm.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-06-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Todd (1): JR
OSUGiants (4): SuperPacker, Gonzo, ATL, Mrs. Grizz
No Lynch (1): Todd

With 25 players alive, 13 votes are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yes, I'm aware how this sounds. I read it a few times and was like 'thanks Grizz, that's not going to help my case at all. *******.'

I really was shooting for keeping ATL happy since last game I refused to and he seemed more than happy to try to get me lynched. Appeasement? Well, it didn't work for Hitler but here's hoping it works for ATL.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Unforced win condition reveal. Hrm.
I asked what he wanted.. The first game he asked for a reveal, I asked what he wanted, and he said win condition, so I gave it. I just figured that's what he wanted here. This was me trying to avoid trouble, and apparently I stirred it up elsewhere.

Thanks ATL.

sig by bonekrusher
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Suspicion list so far:

JR - Really, really terrible plan proposal.

OSU - Posting nervously and getting very defensive.

Mrs. Grizz - unnecessary win condition reveal. Unless ATL being ATL = pressure.

i done stole dis sig
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa Whoa Whoa... Before we blow our load on this character reveal scheme... Grizz isn't dumb enough to make that a possibility with out giving the Mafia some sort of safe claim.

Grizz knows that Character Reveals have the potential to ruin a game... to allow it to do so would be pretty dumb.
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, that is suspicious from Mrs. Grizz. Kinda like she was like "Yay we have the town's win condition! If I say it they'll think i'm not Mafia"

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, I'm aware how this sounds. I read it a few times and was like 'thanks Grizz, that's not going to help my case at all. *******.'

I really was shooting for keeping ATL happy since last game I refused to and he seemed more than happy to try to get me lynched. Appeasement? Well, it didn't work for Hitler but here's hoping it works for ATL.
**** ATL! Appeasing him so be of no one's concern.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Whoa Whoa Whoa... Before we blow our load on this character reveal scheme... Grizz isn't dumb enough to make that a possibility with out giving the Mafia some sort of safe claim.

Grizz knows that Character Reveals have the potential to ruin a game... to allow it to do so would be pretty dumb.
What's a safeclaim?

Old 08-06-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The mafia is given the town's win condition always, OSU. Or so it seems.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What's a safeclaim?
Commie did it in the LOTR game. He gave the people in the Mafia a role that they could claim to avoid the constant Character reveals.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I asked what he wanted.. The first game he asked for a reveal, I asked what he wanted, and he said win condition, so I gave it. I just figured that's what he wanted here. This was me trying to avoid trouble, and apparently I stirred it up elsewhere.

Thanks ATL.
You are not supposed to actually listen to ATL.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Commie did it in the LOTR game. He gave the people in the Mafia a role that they could claim to avoid the constant Character reveals.
Ah alright, I think I get it, thanks

Old 08-06-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
**** ATL! Appeasing him so be of no one's concern.
Yes, I am aware of that now. I blame all my present misfortune on him. And look how he's dropped out now that this ****storm has started...

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
You are not supposed to actually listen to ATL.

Got it guys, thanks.

sig by bonekrusher
Old 08-06-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just letting you ***** though that I will be in a ******* car for the next 7 hours so I will be posting sparingly.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

I am buying what IBC is selling. If there is a counterbalance that we know has been implemented, that makes sense. I guess one could propose that IBC may have sort of special knowledge of this case, but if he did I would assume it would be more beneficial to not bring it up rather than to do so.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 08-06-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oooo mrs. Grizz shooting up on the suspici-o-meter

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote