Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-12-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Dont shoot the messenger! Even if I did physically kill you. I wanted to kill Bulldogs. But I can't say I was comfortable with you around. You were very talkative this game. Who knew you'd take one of us with you.
What can I say? I was too cute haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was more the trivia thing that pissed me off, nobody else seemed to have any issue with it and tried to make the best of it even if they didn't know the answers off the top of their heads. I toyed around with other ideas but seeing that this was a themed game, I didn't think having a theme-based trivia was that big of a deal and the prizes were pretty minute anyway. If you had an issue with it, you could have mentioned something to me via PM or Gchat instead of in the thread. I actually had other ideas on ways to give out prizes but I decided on the trivia thing. I honestly was more annoyed with it because you are someone else who has modded games and you know how much effort it takes and you know what its like to have people bash your ideas/game in the thread so I guess I held you to a bit higher standard.

I went back and looked but I was wrong, it was Brody that was saying he wasn't reading but for some reason I was thinking you did as well. At the end of the day it looks like I over-reacted to the other stuff and I was just being stupid about the whole trivia thing. Sorry about that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I apologize too then. Maybe it was a little harsh, I was just hoping that it would have been something else for prizes, and I could have expressed that to you via PM or gchat instead of the thread. That was my fault, and I know better.

I honestly don't think I was being dickish about the Mafia numbers thing but obviously the way I phrased it made you angry so I apologize for that too.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You weren't the only person that was surprised by the number of mafia members. The whole lovers thing made me feel comfortable giving them an extra member and I shouldn't have reacted like I did to that. Like many others, I planned on taking a break after this, getting too into these games messes with our heads too much and makes us angry at people we normally like haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't pissed at the Mafia numbers, just surprised. I honestly didn't even think about the lovers thing at the time but it makes sense for the numbers to be what they were. I didn't realize it until the end of the game when you posted your thoughts.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Death thread as pretty hilarious. It's funny how much Gonzo bitches that we all suck as town and we did pretty damn well to win this game without him.

And Gonzo, don't say I don't care or don't participate. You're so full of ****. I haven't criticized the way you play like most people, because I understand everyone has different ways of playing the game and there is no wrong way unless you're blatantly foolish about it. Unlike a crap ton of people I DO read the thread, completely. And I also send in my night actions in a timely manner if I have them. I contribute and vote. I don't always vote because sometimes I don't agree with the person being lynched and I don't like to throw my votes around recklessly because it can come back and haunt you later. This is how I play. I don't like making huge arguments for somebody unless I'm confident they're evil. By the end of the game I had ruled out Vidae and narrowed my choice to fenikz or Brody and ultimately chose the right person. For somebody who plays like a maniac and gets nailed for it by most people, I do think it's funny how you insult others so willingly.

I play my style. I don't need to post 500 times and accuse everyone of being evil to learn information about them. And it doesn't mean I'm not active.

It's so funny how for a mafia game genius like yourself you didn't realize that I was trying to sacrifice myself for a night kill in the hopes (somebody) with a power role or ability might live. It's a pretty good strategy, I think, and is helpful to the town. Unfortunately, nobody understood what I was doing, even though BD was spelling out very clearly.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I wasn't pissed at the Mafia numbers, just surprised. I honestly didn't even think about the lovers thing at the time but it makes sense for the numbers to be what they were. I didn't realize it until the end of the game when you posted your thoughts.
I thought that was a pretty cool twist. I like seeing surprises like that in the games.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See who says women won't lead you to an early grave??

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha Gonzo is so jealous of my skill he wishes he was as good as me

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote