Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 08-09-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice tackling...

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, another receiver open over the middle for an easy TD
Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ingram is personally giving Herb Taylor and Andrew Datko their walking papers. They are getting destroyed
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Ingram is personally giving Herb Taylor and Andrew Datko their walking papers. They are getting destroyed
no kidding, those guys look pathetic

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that looks better now if Harrell can do that 99 out of 100 times unlike his current rate of 1 outta 100.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Nelson, Jennings with Cobb in the slot. That's some scary good weapons for Rodgers
Old 08-09-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrell missed a TD there... followed by throwing it behind Borel badly, nice catch and quick move by him though. Does Harrell have no accuracy at all?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like this needs to be said... guys...... who CARES if our backup QB sucks? What do you expect? If Rodgers goes down, we're ******. And guess what? If any of the other elite QBs in the league go down, their teams are ******. Flynn was a luxury that rarely happens. I think we should keep discussions about backup QBs in context.

Anywho.. thoughts so far..

Positives;

Davon House. Say hello to our #2 corner. He is simply better than Bush in every facet and a more physical and polished player than Shields. His physical tools are better than Heyward and his coverage is just further along, as to be expected. He has that locked up.

Nick Perry. Had some good pressures and some decent plays against the run. Didn't see anything to make me fret about him.

Randall Cobb. He's just too good for #3 or #4 CBs. He's been wide open all night. He's going to become one of the very best slot WRs in the game this year.

Negatives;

Safeties. Wow. Our safeties looked bad. Levine was the class of the group and it wasn't even close. I wouldn't be surprised if Woodson becomes basically a permanent safety as our depth at CB seems superior to our options at safety. Heyward or Jennings/McMillian isn't even close right now. Heyward had some mistakes tonight but he's a far superior option at this point.

Starks. James Starks sucks. He's terrible. I've never been high on him and he's actually getting worse. It seems like he has taken all of his problems, ie.. drops, fumbles, running upright, and magnified them. He has a bad work ethic and very limited upside. Green is the future and quite possibly the present.

Dline. I didn't see the push/presence we've been hoping for. It's early but Worthy didn't show up.

Overall it was a messy first preseason game. Saw some good things from our young defense guys and a lot of sloppy play and poor safety play.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Omfg not House seriously

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

....and now one of the few bright spots of this game, Davon House, is down and looking to be in serious pain

this is f*ckin crap
Old 08-09-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Looked fine walking off, maybe just a stinger
Old 08-09-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Looked fine walking off, maybe just a stinger
Yeah, he was smiling coming off and as he walked into the lockers. If it's anything besides a stinger, it'd be the oddest reaction ever.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Being listed as a shoulder injury for House
Old 08-09-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Wheres Brandon Saine? And did we let Howard Green go... I think he was a FA and never resigned but can't rremember

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BJ Coleman has quite the arm strength
Old 08-09-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

haha, ricky elmore forces the fumble to end it. That guy was so awful last year in camp
Old 08-09-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the looks of Coleman.

I'd leave Harrell in San Diego.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's obviously still very early, but right now I'm thinking that they keep Borel on as the #6 WR, sign Dale Moss to the Practice Squad, and Gurley moves on to another team.

Last edited by WCH : 08-09-2012 at 10:59 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote